The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you expect your woman to submit to mediocrity?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is kind of a controversial topic but for the men here, do you expect a woman to submit to you without you having to be accountable for results? It seems like a lot of men in our society feel that submissiveness from a woman is a right, I disagree. I feel like submissiveness is a privilege and you have to earn it by being a provider and protector that creates emotional, financial, and physical stability in the household. A woman is unable to bask in her feminine energy when the basic tenets of survival are unmet.

This is why our Black American women typical display masculine traits because they have been dealt a bad hand over the past 70 years. Their men have been overly arrested, overly charged, overly Incarcerated, and denied jobs which culminated in a environment where Black American women had to be the tentpole for the family. To make matters worse, the Man was UNABLE to come back into the household if the woman was on public assistance thus reinforcing the Black woman having to hold down the household.

So I say all that to say this, understand masculinity and what woman expect from you as a man. Be a leader, a provider, and protector and she will choose to lock onto your plan if it makes sense. Will there be women out there unwilling to do so? Yes. But for every bum ass woman is a bum ass dude…don’t let their darkness mask your light.

Submissiveness is a side effect of you being a provider and protector…don’t expect it if you ain’t doing your job.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    this is only controversial if you not ready for the responsibility to run a household. A lot of weak beta males runnin ‘round and politickin’ with other beta males to justify their bad results instead of leveling up.

we mystify women and part of it is their fault but at the end of the day a woman’s words may not be logical but their actions tend to be. like everyone else in the world they look for the best opportunity for them and gravitate that way.

nice guys only finish last not due to their niceness but due to them typically allowing the woman to lead in order to avoid any polarizing moments. This aversion to confrontation keeps the woman in a masculine frame of thought which naturally she doesn’t want to be in so she says deuces.

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I think respect is more important. You don't want to be with a woman who disrespects you just as much as you don't want to be with a man who disrespects you. It is a two-way road.

If we are talking about unfairness and the involvement of the state, Obama addressed this. The lack of fatherhood in the home is an issue in black communities and it won't be resolved until black men are lifted up, encouraged, empowered and loved. The government needs to stop empowering women to use welfare to replace a man as a father and provider. The dialog of being a thug needs to stop. The women not only need to respect themselves but respect their men. There is a culture around this that has caused many roadblocks and the way the system comes down harder on black men just doesn't help.

I don't know how to fix this but I do not it starts in the home. We know the government isn't going to do anything to change this. Hell, they probably prefer it this way.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think respect is more important. You don't want to be with a woman who disrespects you just as much as you don't want to be with a man who disrespects you. It is a two-way road.

If we are talking about unfairness and the involvement of the state, Obama addressed this. The lack of fatherhood in the home is an issue in black communities and it won't be resolved until black men are lifted up, encouraged, empowered and loved. The government needs to stop empowering women to use welfare to replace a man as a father and provider. The dialog of being a thug needs to stop. The women not only need to respect themselves but respect their men. There is a culture around this that has caused many roadblocks and the way the system comes down harder on black men just doesn't help.

I don't know how to fix this but I do not it starts in the home. We know the government isn't going to do anything to change this. Hell, they probably prefer it this way.
    They made it this way to keep us destabilized and it’s working. There’s a new energy in Black American circles now and so I think we will see a change in the national consciousness.

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    They made it this way to keep us destabilized and it’s working. There’s a new energy in Black American circles now and so I think we will see a change in the national consciousness.
    I sure hope so. I know a lot of people are waking up to it. They designed a system to keep black folks relying on the government and it sickens me every time I see people suffering because of it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I sure hope so. I know a lot of people are waking up to it. They designed a system to keep black folks relying on the government and it sickens me every time I see people suffering because of it.
    Yes, it’s sad that when we didn’t need them they destroyed our towns, banks, infrastructure and then replaced that with welfare. Then blame us for being on welfare…what are your thoughts on this topic @Harlemhottie

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Yes, it’s sad that when we didn’t need them they destroyed our towns, banks, infrastructure and then replaced that with welfare. Then blame us for being on welfare…what are your thoughts on this topic @Harlemhottie
    They set the trap and blamed everyone for falling for it. At one point in the US, black folks had better marital stats (successful marriages) than whites as well. WTF happened there? The government is what happened. I don't know where they get at with this crap either. Like yeah sure you are helping people but you are helping them stay helpless. At least I am seeing more black women in college and going on to have careers but what about the men? Are they just going to get left behind or something? Seems like people only value black men if they are sports players, famous actors, or rappers. It is bs.

sunshinenmay25

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks

Respect in a relationship should be a given. Respect is different than submission. If a black woman has to go to work and submit to a white boss why do you think she wants to come home and submit to you? Submission costs money. Money is power. It costs to be the boss. Married BW are mainly the sole providers in the household. That is not appealing to women to go get married if they have to marry down and worry about bills.
    Welfare is not as prevalent as in the 60's or 80s. If a man can get replaced by welfare which is barely living and a horribly way to live then the men can't be doing much in their lives.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Respect in a relationship should be a given. Respect is different than submission. If a black woman has to go to work and submit to a white boss why do you think she wants to come home and submit to you? Submission costs money. Money is power. It costs to be the boss. Married BW are mainly the sole providers in the household. That is not appealing to women to go get married if they have to marry down and worry about bills.
    Welfare is not as prevalent as in the 60's or 80s. If a man can get replaced by welfare which is barely living and a horribly way to live then the men can't be doing much in their lives.
    You are gonna need a source for this.

So What No GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

So now re-addressing this with the framing of your source are you saying that a woman cannot submit to a man who she makes more then? In a lot of ways I believe it to be true but it's not going to work out well for Black women when systemic racism is stopping your men from rising up the corporate ladder and capital is refusing to make way for Black entrepreneurship. A Harvard study showed that Corporations are more likely to promote Black women over Black men because Black women are look upon as easier to control than Black men. So my question to you, is your definition of masculinity resting on a foundation of financial capabilities? Can a man not be the highest in the household but still be the leader, protector, and provider? Let's say he makes $150k and the woman makes $200k, is his manhood now null and void? Is his ability to lead now diminished? I think it's rather short-sighted on the woman's part if she thinks that. That $50k delta is small and the chances of meeting another in that income range who is willing to commit to you is small.

sunshinenmay25

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    So now re-addressing this with the framing of your source are you saying that a woman cannot submit to a man who she makes more then? In a lot of ways I believe it to be true but it's not going to work out well for Black women when systemic racism is stopping your men from rising up the corporate ladder and capital is refusing to make way for Black entrepreneurship. A Harvard study showed that Corporations are more likely to promote Black women over Black men because Black women are look upon as easier to control than Black men. So my question to you, is your definition of masculinity resting on a foundation of financial capabilities? Can a man not be the highest in the household but still be the leader, protector, and provider? Let's say he makes $150k and the woman makes $200k, is his manhood now null and void? Is his ability to lead now diminished? I think it's rather short-sighted on the woman's part if she thinks that. That $50k delta is small and the chances of meeting another in that income range who is willing to commit to you is small.
    No, he cannot be the head of the household if she is contributing fifty percent or more. She's going to be a part of making a lot of decisions cause her money is involved. If my money is on the line. Who gonna check me boo? Ain't gonna be no submission over here. Black men have all the excuses of what the white man is not letting them do. No one should be able to let you do nothing as a man. You should take what you want period. We gonna be going through this for another four hundred years with that mindset.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, he cannot be the head of the household if she is contributing fifty percent or more. She's going to be a part of making a lot of decisions cause her money is involved. If my money is on the line. Who gonna check me boo? Ain't gonna be no submission over here. Black men have all the excuses of what the white man is not letting them do. No one should be able to let you do nothing as a man. You should take what you want period. We gonna be going through this for another four hundred years with that mindset.
    I love this post, it’s the energy we need. No excuses all action. I feel you 100%. Just as long as you understand when we kicking down that 100% that you gotta play your role as a woman.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am a pretty feminine woman. I work because I have to, not because I enjoy it or want a career for myself. I would much rather be cleaning, cooking, and raising kids at home while taking care of my man who provides than working but that option has been taken away from us. I can see what you are saying. So many black women feel the need to be dominant, masculine, and be the providers so they lost touch with their feminine side.

You are spot-on as well with submissiveness. You can't expect a woman to be submissive if she feels exposed. Submissiveness is a natural trait all women share, doesn't matter what color you are. However, this natural and nurturing instinct is overridden when a strong male leader and provider is not present. When you have children growing up with women being the men and men being viewed as disposable, it sets all of us up for failure generation after generation.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am a pretty feminine woman. I work because I have to, not because I enjoy it or want a career for myself. I would much rather be cleaning, cooking, and raising kids at home while taking care of my man who provides than working but that option has been taken away from us. I can see what you are saying. So many black women feel the need to be dominant, masculine, and be the providers so they lost touch with their feminine side.

You are spot-on as well with submissiveness. You can't expect a woman to be submissive if she feels exposed. Submissiveness is a natural trait all women share, doesn't matter what color you are. However, this natural and nurturing instinct is overridden when a strong male leader and provider is not present. When you have children growing up with women being the men and men being viewed as disposable, it sets all of us up for failure generation after generation.
    And it creates a generation of weak males who will not be able to provide for the ladies of their time and the cycle repeats.

snoopdisappointment

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tell ‘em girl. If you ain’t ready to hit the ball don’t step up to the plate.

D

Deleted member 1946

This is kind of a controversial topic but for the men here, do you expect a woman to submit to you without you having to be accountable for results? It seems like a lot of men in our society feel that submissiveness from a woman is a right, I disagree. I feel like submissiveness is a privilege and you have to earn it by being a provider and protector that creates emotional, financial, and physical stability in the household. A woman is unable to bask in her feminine energy when the basic tenets of survival are unmet.

This is why our Black American women typical display masculine traits because they have been dealt a bad hand over the past 70 years. Their men have been overly arrested, overly charged, overly Incarcerated, and denied jobs which culminated in a environment where Black American women had to be the tentpole for the family. To make matters worse, the Man was UNABLE to come back into the household if the woman was on public assistance thus reinforcing the Black woman having to hold down the household.

So I say all that to say this, understand masculinity and what woman expect from you as a man. Be a leader, a provider, and protector and she will choose to lock onto your plan if it makes sense. Will there be women out there unwilling to do so? Yes. But for every bum ass woman is a bum ass dude…don’t let their darkness mask your light.

Submissiveness is a side effect of you being a provider and protector…don’t expect it if you ain’t doing your job.
    Well said

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    After the Civil Rights act, white America was morbidly afraid of our emergence so they came up with new twists to destroy the black family:
    * expanded public housing to black women and kept the old rule that no male over 18 was allowed.
    * rewarded young, often teenage black girls with housing, food stamps, etc, for having kids without a husband.
    * criminalized the Black male, over arrested, over prosecuted the black male.
    * started the War on Drugs which was essentially the war on black men, supplied the hood with drugs (CIA, Rick Ross) and then arrested us for participating in it.

All this caused havoc obviously. Black families went from 75-80 percent 2 parent homes to 75-80 percent single mother homes. So, now that we know the root causes, it explains why we have most black women growing up with little or no black male authority figures. She (and her brothers) grew up with no black father in the home, no black father co-parenting, no black male teaches from k-12. If she went to a PWI no black male professors. We stopped going to church so no black pastors and even if he didn't have the time. The black woman's only interaction with a non family black male is dating and she is dating by and large her male counterpart who grew up with no black father and that's how you get the brotha outside the sisters apartment in another thread who opened with 'Yo, f*ck with me'.

In many if not most of those dating relationships, she's paying the check at Olive Garden. So, her interaction is not one that is conducive to submission. I can't tell you how many times on a date where the waitress hands the check to the sista instead of me. She is shocked I am not only paying the check but a decent tip. I'm an alien life form, she hasnt' seen that out of black couples. These days, we don't even go on dates anymore, we chat on social media until we hook up for sex. 'We' meaning the black community.

The solution? B1. This struggle for black justice, black empowerment, reparations, all of it, organically produces black men who are leaders. During the Civil Rights movement the black men had to be leaders, the Black Panther movement produced black men who were leaders. The rise of the Nation of Islam produced men who were leaders. The influencers in B1 are visibly leaders.

Women are biologically engineered from 1000s of years of evolution to be attracted to male leadership. Men are biologically engineered to provide that leadership and protection. Modern culture has been trying to erase it and its working to some extent.

No society has been able to sustain itself otherwise. The emperors in the last years of the Roman Empire weren't even trying to hide their gayness any longer.

Once us black men get our shyt together, the sisters will come along. I have zero doubt about that. Dr. Boyce Watkins, Tariq Nasheed, the ones who are married and are influencers a. strong brothers mentally b. publicly show love for their black woman / family.

As this movement grows, it won't matter how militant/activist you are as a man, if you aren't progressing economically, career/business wise you won't be respected. There is nothing wrong with working at Costco. It's an honest days work. However, if you are 50 years old and the head cashier at Costco and want to be heard about B1, etc, and take on a leadership/influencer role, you will not be heard. You will have to show in your personal life that you are progressing, succeeding before you will be followed, respected, etc.

Doesn't matter how great you write a post on here, etc. That's how its going to be. Not saying its wrong to be that, but how you do one thing is how you do everything.

D

Deleted member 1946

After the Civil Rights act, white America was morbidly afraid of our emergence so they came up with new twists to destroy the black family:
    * expanded public housing to black women and kept the old rule that no male over 18 was allowed.
    * rewarded young, often teenage black girls with housing, food stamps, etc, for having kids without a husband.
    * criminalized the Black male, over arrested, over prosecuted the black male.
    * started the War on Drugs which was essentially the war on black men, supplied the hood with drugs (CIA, Rick Ross) and then arrested us for participating in it.

All this caused havoc obviously. Black families went from 75-80 percent 2 parent homes to 75-80 percent single mother homes. So, now that we know the root causes, it explains why we have most black women growing up with little or no black male authority figures. She (and her brothers) grew up with no black father in the home, no black father co-parenting, no black male teaches from k-12. If she went to a PWI no black male professors. We stopped going to church so no black pastors and even if he didn't have the time. The black woman's only interaction with a non family black male is dating and she is dating by and large her male counterpart who grew up with no black father and that's how you get the brotha outside the sisters apartment in another thread who opened with 'Yo, f*ck with me'.

In many if not most of those dating relationships, she's paying the check at Olive Garden. So, her interaction is not one that is conducive to submission. I can't tell you how many times on a date where the waitress hands the check to the sista instead of me. She is shocked I am not only paying the check but a decent tip. I'm an alien life form, she hasnt' seen that out of black couples. These days, we don't even go on dates anymore, we chat on social media until we hook up for sex. 'We' meaning the black community.

The solution? B1. This struggle for black justice, black empowerment, reparations, all of it, organically produces black men who are leaders. During the Civil Rights movement the black men had to be leaders, the Black Panther movement produced black men who were leaders. The rise of the Nation of Islam produced men who were leaders. The influencers in B1 are visibly leaders.

Women are biologically engineered from 1000s of years of evolution to be attracted to male leadership. Men are biologically engineered to provide that leadership and protection. Modern culture has been trying to erase it and its working to some extent.

No society has been able to sustain itself otherwise. The emperors in the last years of the Roman Empire weren't even trying to hide their gayness any longer.

Once us black men get our shyt together, the sisters will come along. I have zero doubt about that. Dr. Boyce Watkins, Tariq Nasheed, the ones who are married and are influencers a. strong brothers mentally b. publicly show love for their black woman / family.

As this movement grows, it won't matter how militant/activist you are as a man, if you aren't progressing economically, career/business wise you won't be respected. There is nothing wrong with working at Costco. It's an honest days work. However, if you are 50 years old and the head cashier at Costco and want to be heard about B1, etc, and take on a leadership/influencer role, you will not be heard. You will have to show in your personal life that you are progressing, succeeding before you will be followed, respected, etc.

Doesn't matter how great you write a post on here, etc. That's how its going to be. Not saying its wrong to be that, but how you do one thing is how you do everything.
    Well said. Folks don't want to hear struggling folks. That's why so many of our folks listen to fools who may have a lot of money. If we listened to only folks who have money and are intelligent, we would be unstoppable. There are certain B1 folks, i rock with hard because I listen to their broadcasts, and they seem to be giving good information overall. I know some of the B1 folks have maybe 1,000 subscribers. And they are not listened to because they are not as charasmatic, but I do hear good content from some of them too. Of course, folks can't support who they don't know exist.

Jay
    Jay
    Excellent point. Many people listen to fools with money because they worship money. The more money someone has the more godly they become even if the person is reading directly from Satan’s scrolls.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've always phrased it differently. Maybe it's the same and maybe it isn't, but I don't ask my wife to be submissive. I ask her to be supportive of me.

I ask her to understand and be there to provide companionship when I need it. I ask her to give me advice when I ask for it. I ask her to give me her honest opinion if she feels I'm making a bad decision.

I ask her to understand if I make decisions that are what's best for there household that she may not agree with. I ask her to not start unnecessary arguments or do anything to cause me stress.

I don't think a wife has to submit to me. She is there for companionship and to support me in my life goals and vice versa.

Don't submit. Just support. That's how I've always thought about it!

Jay
    Jay
    Your wife does not submit to you at all and she probably wouldn’t if you ask based on some of the stories you have told. No shade.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I wouldn't ask her to. I do ask her to respect me. That's about it. I view us as equals in the relationship so there is no reason for me or her to have to submit to one another.
    The only time I expect her to take a more submissive role is sexually and sometimes not even then. Heck after all she does do a very, very good job taking control even in that aspect.

My thing is most of these guys talking about submissiveness and asking women to submit are single. And there is a reason why they are!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If I have to ask (to be submissive, to be supportive emotionally if nothing else, to be a team player, know her role and lane) I'm either not leading or chose the wrong woman.

We will both make mistakes, sometimes things gotta be said, reminded, but overall, generally, wifey fah real already on the same page, same program.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If I have to ask (to be submissive, to be supportive emotionally if nothing else, to be a team player, know her role and lane) I'm either not leading or chose the wrong woman.

We will both make mistakes, sometimes things gotta be said, reminded, but overall, generally, wifey fah real already on the same page, same program.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Facts. Either you chose wrong or you ain’t leading.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

1. Submissiveness is subjective. Also a black man has a right to value that in a woman. If a Hobo-sexual bum ass dude expect submissiveness from a woman that's paying ALL the bills, then that's up to her to accept. I get it, it is a bad look, but once she opened that door to let a bum in, the leverage is in his favor at that point.

2. You said "This is why our Black American women typical display masculine traits because they have been dealt a bad hand over the past 70 years." <---- That's because back then this government has been obsessed with our movements in the black neighborhoods. Killing our leaders (MLK & Malcolm), Killing the Black Panther movements, The rise of White Feminism in the 60's which led to the sexual revolution of the 70's, Welfare programs that enabled black women to push black men out the door, Songs like "You gotta have a J.O.B. if you wanna be with me"....All of this is social engineering, and programming backed by a financial system to mind control what we see and what we hear. You can't blame black men for has happened over the last 70 years when all of these factors were in play. I was born in the 70's so when the 80's came, a lot of this stuff was in full swing and the damages behind it showed up later. Remember, there was no internet back then when you can trace behavior trends like we can today.

3. When I was making half of what I make now, I still commanded & demanded respect of the household because I took care of the bills in the house, but more than that, I knew that I would financial put myself in the situation that I am in right now. Also no matter what hom much money a man makes, if he is with an entitled woman looking for a man to save her, she's not going to value him nor submit to him when she has it in her mind that she's entitled just because she's a female with a vagina. No, this is a mindset.

4. A real man that's providing & got his shit together doesn't quibble about things like this only because he doesn't have to. Bum ass nigros that hop from one females home to another females home will get triggered by this. This is why these so called "independent women" always find, marry, and pay for bum ass dudes because they will not hold those chicks accountable. Men like me will hold ALL females accountable that come across our direction and these "modern women" (I prefer to call them hoes) simply cannot stand being held accountable even for the littlest things.

In Closing, a black man can only do what a black woman will allow them to do. If a bum nigro can get away with making her be submissive even though he brings nothing to the table, it's up to her to realize it, recognize it, and do something about it. If these "Independent Women", "Boss Chicks" want it all, then this is the consequence that comes with it. I have a family member that is a Doctor and her boyfriend not only lives with her in the house SHE paid for, but the bum ass nigga brought her daughter to stay there, too. Why? It's because this lame ass clown left the BM to be with my family member and the BM dropped that little girl off on her doorstep. You'd think the nigro would be a real man, get his own place and take care of his daughter, but nope, hobosexuals will be hobosexuals. Once again, it's up to my family member to shut that door in his face, if the nigro wins, then "touche" him, but that doesn't mean I respect as a man because I don't. Bums can request for women to be submissive, it's up to the woman how dumb enough she is to submit to it, if at all.

NiceRadio Network.com

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What exactly is meant by these terms submit, submission etc.?
    I feel like what they are saying by submission is control. As a man you have to understand that if the woman is being head of the house she isn't going to ever give you control. If she is making all or even around half of the money then as a man you haven't earned the right to be in control. You have earned 50% of the control. Now if the woman wants to just relinquish her control of the finance and all decsions to you then that's a rare find but let's be honest that isn't how it usually goes.

The reason I don't have to ask my wife to submit because it is apparent that I am the head of the household. I make over 95% of our household income. Does my wife disagree with me at some points. Yes. Do we have a difference in opinions. Of course. We compromise on those things. However if the difference of opinion is something that I am principled on and she won't see it my way. Simple. She can do what she wants. And I'll just cut off her credit cards. She can do as she sees fit but with her money. She comes around to seeing it my way after that.
    The majority of our disagreements usually come from not her but her family making bad decsions and expecting us to bail them out. So being that she isn't going to be able to afford to bail them out on her own, it's not something I have to ask. I just take away her ability to do so.

Control comes in the means of finances. Most of these guys can't afford a place to live on their own. They can't afford the vehicles they have on their own. They are either totally or at least a portion dependent on the woman to maintain their lifestyle.

No woman is going to ever give control over a man with that being the situation because they haven't earned it.

Everything within my home and about our lifestyle is dependent on me. My wife has decided several times that she didn't want to work for a while or just needed a break mentally. Sometimes she just wants to spend more time with our daughters.

Nothing about our way of life changes when she does. She still gets her hair and nails done. She still buys what she needs and the bills still get paid. Worse case is if she wants something relative extravagant I call my scheduler pick up an extra shift and life goes on.

Guys who would be below the poverty line without their woman or are below the poverty even with her should not expect any level of her relinquishing control.