The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you have a stew recipe?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to make stew for my parents next weekend. It is going to be their anniversary and they decided to be low key about it. I wanted to make them a nice stew to enjoy for their evening in together. I figured I can get my brother to have them go somewhere and cook it all and have it be ready for when they got back. They have one of those instant pot things so it will only take an hour max.

I never made stew though so I am not sure what to follow. I want a good recipe, something with a lot of flavor. Anyone have any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 191

I want to make stew for my parents next weekend. It is going to be their anniversary and they decided to be low key about it. I wanted to make them a nice stew to enjoy for their evening in together. I figured I can get my brother to have them go somewhere and cook it all and have it be ready for when they got back. They have one of those instant pot things so it will only take an hour max.

I never made stew though so I am not sure what to follow. I want a good recipe, something with a lot of flavor. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Can't go wrong with Beef Stew or Veggie Stew. Allrecipes.com has some real good recipes for Stews. What year are your folks celebrating?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can't go wrong with Beef Stew or Veggie Stew. Allrecipes.com has some real good recipes for Stews. What year are your folks celebrating?
    29th! They got married a few years before I was born when my mom found out she was pregnant with my older bro. They are planning on doing something big for their 30th which is why they didn't want to do much this year.