The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do You Own An Air Fryer?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I heard they are changing lives out here and I secretly want one but for some reason I'm holding out as if I'm the last of the Mohicans or some ish. I don't even know why lol
You're blocking your blessings, Sis. Take back all those Christmas gifts you bought for everybody else, and go get yourself an air fryer!
1pEhPtv4-compressor.png

D

Deleted member 191

I know right!
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I really need to get one. I should have gotten one on sale for black Friday but I wasn't sure if I'd like it lol Which one do you have? Any suggestions on brands?
I've owned this one for over a year: KOIOS Air Fryer, Electric Hot Airfryers Oven / XXL 7.8 QT Large Air Fryer Dehydrator, 1800-Watt 4*6 Presets Rotisserie Oven, Oiless Pressure Cooker with Digital Touchscreen & Cookbook (160 Recipes) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07THN9DKG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_7XJMV0PKCHYFYQK9R3T3
It's great!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I do not, but I like skillets and grease that pops!
By the time you heat that grease for your wings, or get your skillet hot for your bacon, you could've already fed your whole team. Also, if you line your fryer with foil, there's almost nothing to clean afterwards. N8qjYrm.png

Last edited:

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks

Excuse Me What GIF by The Maury Show

Hello Rollie, we have the results back and the Lie Detector determined that that was a lie.

"The results for foods cooked in an air fryer are comparable to a convection oven," says Dawn Sieber, chef instructor at Purdue University's Hospitality and Tourism Management at Marriott Hall, and that's because an air fryer is basically just a miniature convection oven.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Hello Rollie, we have the results back and the Lie Detector determined that that was a lie.

I can’t believe we grew up in the same hood sometimes…you got bougie after leaving CA. mjlol

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Wrong, Lamont. You said that air fryers are for milennials, but they're for everybody!
    When you come at Mr. Forbes, choose your words carefully, my brotha!
    ACSZkjO.png

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I heard they are changing lives out here and I secretly want one but for some reason I'm holding out as if I'm the last of the Mohicans or some ish. I don't even know why lol
    It’s a textbook case regarding the power of marketing. Air Fryers are excellent products but they don’t fry anything, they’re simply tiny convection ovens. If the thought of the most juicy and crispy chicken tenders prepared in grandma’s tabletop convection oven excites the palate then surely you are in the target market for a…wait for it:

Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

AIR FRYER!!!!!!

Enjoy the delectable restaurant-quality fries without the use of grease. Ovens do not require cooking agents.