Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you still collect physical media?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Like vinyl records, CDs, DVDs, video games, books etc. Do you still collect any physical media? I have some albums in my collect yet, but have mostly moved to digital purchases, same when it comes to movies and video games. I find it easier to buy digital media over the physical media. I don't have to drive anywhere, order and wait for it to be mailed, etc. But I still like buying physical albums and movies sometimes, same with video games.

Anyway, what about you? Do you still buy physical media? Or have you moved on to buying digital media?

Blackmamba

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Like vinyl records, CDs, DVDs, video games, books etc. Do you still collect any physical media? I have some albums in my collect yet, but have mostly moved to digital purchases, same when it comes to movies and video games. I find it easier to buy digital media over the physical media. I don't have to drive anywhere, order and wait for it to be mailed, etc. But I still like buying physical albums and movies sometimes, same with video games.

Anyway, what about you? Do you still buy physical media? Or have you moved on to buying digital media?
I still have record players, 8 tracks, 45's old even cd's

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I prefer to have physical copies of games, the only time I'll get a digital copy is if the game is digital only or if I'm impatient and don't want to wait for my copy to come in the mail. :P I also prefer to have physical copies of some movies, you just never know when a platform is going to drop them and you have to pay for yet another streaming service just to watch it, or rent it from Amazon.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Bro I have actual Atari games and the old school floor model PAC man game my kids said "mom why? You don't have to be this old anymore"🤣🤣they just don't know we had the most fun B4 mofo started crying on social media about everything & nothing
    I still have access to my uncle's Atari 2600. It's one of the oldest gaming system I still have access go to whenever I want to experience some nostlgia with the past.