The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you think Kim Potter truly feels guilty for what she did?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Kim Potter is the police officer responsible for the shooting death of Daunte Wright. During her trial, she apologised for what she did and I think she mentioned it wasn't intentional.

I'm willing to bet she is remorseful, but not that she killed a man, but that she didn't get away with it. And honestly, she might get off with how the jury situation is right now. This article here talks about how the jury is divided, and I don't get why. This woman should get it for murder. I have a feeling she will end up getting put away for manslaughter or something. But she deserves to be put away a long time.

Do you think she's sincere? Or are they crocodile tears?

ROADGAWD

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
lilboosiedigust
Nigga please

e66276ea-480c-4163-881b-c8c52ac65a97.jpg

This devil has no fiber of remorse in her pinkerton body

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
lilboosiedigust
Nigga please

e66276ea-480c-4163-881b-c8c52ac65a97.jpg

This devil has no fiber of remorse in her pinkerton body
Nigga why this CAC look like she going on Christmas Vacation?

These people are demonic.

O sure. Unlike the murderous McMicheals she wasn't allowed to sweep away and there's no cover up as it's all recorded. We ALL saw what she didn't do afterwards. She's NOT sorry she didn't help him.
She’s not sorry one but she probably has 100,000 in commissary right now and protection from the COs.

ROADGAWD

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Nigga why this CAC look like she going on Christmas Vacation?

These people are demonic.

She’s not sorry one but she probably has 100,000 in commissary right now and protection from the COs.
she prolly gon smash some of the CO's on the OZ side of the game

Deneyce

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Kim Potter is the police officer responsible for the shooting death of Daunte Wright. During her trial, she apologised for what she did and I think she mentioned it wasn't intentional.

I'm willing to bet she is remorseful, but not that she killed a man, but that she didn't get away with it. And honestly, she might get off with how the jury situation is right now. This article here talks about how the jury is divided, and I don't get why. This woman should get it for murder. I have a feeling she will end up getting put away for manslaughter or something. But she deserves to be put away a long time.

Do you think she's sincere? Or are they crocodile tears?
No. She's a murderer.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not at all! Everyone knows, KKKOP or not, gun on the right hip & taser on the left.
    We all know that was intentional, period! From her racist ass, all the way back to slavery!
    In the words of Mechee X, "MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT"! 💯
    For real there is no excuse for this crap. She wanted to kill and now she has to pay the price. Throw her under the jail!