The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you think white women are glamorizing black men?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was thinking about this. I see so much content online of white women with black men and it seems like they are glamourizing their relationships as it is some sort of status. Like they are almost showing them off like they are a trophy of some kind and it makes me hella uncomfortable. I am all for people dating whoever and I have no issues with mixed-race couples but when I see this kind of behavior, I have to wonder what is going on.

I know there is a fetish thing out there but this doesn't seem the same. It seems something similar to that of a white man having a "trophy wife" who is pretty to look at but dumb as a bag of dirt.

D

Deleted member 191

I tend to agree with you on that. What black men, who date our open enemy, don't understand is that she doesn't want him she just wants to tell all her friends about the famous "big black dick" and then pillow talk with her girls all the weird shit she probably makes him do that he would never have done otherwise. That's my take at least, because the SECOND she needs to be white and Karen she will and he gon be all the way hemmed up with no net on the way down.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I was thinking about this. I see so much content online of white women with black men and it seems like they are glamourizing their relationships as it is some sort of status. Like they are almost showing them off like they are a trophy of some kind and it makes me hella uncomfortable. I am all for people dating whoever and I have no issues with mixed-race couples but when I see this kind of behavior, I have to wonder what is going on.

I know there is a fetish thing out there but this doesn't seem the same. It seems something similar to that of a white man having a "trophy wife" who is pretty to look at but dumb as a bag of dirt.
I've always felt that some WW use black men for spite. Meaning, rebelling against their parents & when passing a BW, they've got this cocky attitude & sinister smile, while looking at you the time. Not all of them, but most. The BM is looking at you as well, but he has the embarrassed face, because a BW sees him with someone other than his kind. It's not the same encounter, when it's a WM with a BW.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I tend to agree with you on that. What black men, who date our open enemy, don't understand is that she doesn't want him she just wants to tell all her friends about the famous "big black dick" and then pillow talk with her girls all the weird shit she probably makes him do that he would never have done otherwise. That's my take at least, because the SECOND she needs to be white and Karen she will and he gon be all the way hemmed up with no net on the way down.

I feel like this is the case more often than not. Not to say there are not any genuine relationships but I think more of it is White women for all intents and purposes "Slumming" with the Black dude while the Black dude thinks he came up. Obviously these are generalities but we can see how the marriage rates shake out. White women are not marrying Black men, only 15% of Black men marry non-Black women and then even a smaller number of that 15% is with White women. White women don't mess with Black men like that. Some Black people be so attention starved that they look at a White women holding you up as a big black brute climbing up the Empire State Building as a compliment.

I've always felt that some WW use black men for spite. Meaning, rebelling against their parents & when passing a BW, they've got this cocky attitude & sinister smile, while looking at you the time. Not all of them, but most. The BM is looking at you as well, but he has the embarrassed face, because a BW sees him with someone other than his kind. It's not the same encounter, when it's a WM with a BW.
    I think this is largely the case which is why you see them mess around with Black men in their younger years but when it's time to settle down they marry a White man...see Kamala Harris.

mjlol

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I feel like this is the case more often than not. Not to say there are not any genuine relationships but I think more of it is White women for all intents and purposes "Slumming" with the Black dude while the Black dude thinks he came up. Obviously these are generalities but we can see how the marriage rates shake out. White women are not marrying Black men, only 15% of Black men marry non-Black women and then even a smaller number of that 15% is with White women. White women don't mess with Black men like that. Some Black people be so attention starved that they look at a White women holding you up as a big black brute climbing up the Empire State Building as a compliment.

I think this is largely the case which is why you see them mess around with Black men in their younger years but when it's time to settle down they marry a White man...see Kamala Harris.

mjlol
    Also, I forgot to mention, when a BM disagrees with Becky or Karen, she quick to call the law on him, same dumb shit some BW do to BM as well. Why would you EVER want the oppressors in any part of your personal life?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How can you say that? White girls been wanting to be on brothas since slavery. To make it look like it's just a fetish is short sighted. These beckies love brothas we just don't want to marry them that's why the rates are so low. We smash and dash.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    How can you say that? White girls been wanting to be on brothas since slavery. To make it look like it's just a fetish is short sighted. These beckies love brothas we just don't want to marry them that's why the rates are so low. We smash and dash.
    That's only because the male slave owners were sneaking into slave chambers raping the females. Even then, they didn't want their kind, but they pretended to hate our female Ancestors.
    WW got with the male slaves knowing their men didn't want them & sometimes also had the males sent away & castrated too!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's only because the male slave owners were sneaking into slave chambers raping the females. Even then, they didn't want their kind, but they pretended to hate our female Ancestors.
    WW got with the male slaves knowing their men didn't want them & sometimes also had the males sent away & castrated too!
    So you think it was out of spite and not out of genuine desire? Well they have no male slave owners to get back at now, why are they still swirling?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    So you think it was out of spite and not out of genuine desire? Well they have no male slave owners to get back at now, why are they still swirling?
    Swirling because of the need to preserve their race, even if it's not 100%. They know they're a dying race. That's why fertility clinics were created for them & abortion clinics for us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They want you like they want like they want a sex toy. They don't want you hollistically. You better than this bruh you sound like you typed laying next to a Becky. It’s fine but accept it for what it is. When she is ready for a house she gonna go marry someone named Hunter.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I am going to say a hard no, just because we see these things on TV does not make them a reality. 85% of black men marry black women and 63% stay married (blackstats.com[I believe]). Mainstream media is trying to work us on black men and women participating in guttersex but the important fact that we forget to factor in is if our brothers and sisters doing this are native born.
    Overall, in my personal opinion, dating white women is VERY overrated, given that most of them don't care about anything accept pissing off their fathers. Whether I have been with a native black lady or continental lady, they have always been receptive to how I feel. Dr. Nelly Fuller once spoke on why we should participate in interracial sex, given that we are the only ones that get out of that bed confused 😕

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am going to say a hard no, just because we see these things on TV does not make them a reality. 85% of black men marry black women and 63% stay married (blackstats.com[I believe]). Mainstream media is trying to work us on black men and women participating in guttersex but the important fact that we forget to factor in is if our brothers and sisters doing this are native born.
    Overall, in my personal opinion, dating white women is VERY overrated, given that most of them don't care about anything accept pissing off their fathers. Whether I have been with a native black lady or continental lady, they have always been receptive to how I feel. Dr. Nelly Fuller once spoke on why we should participate in interracial sex, given that we are the only ones that get out of that bed confused 😕
    This dont really apply tho cuz she asking if white women fetish black men and not vice versa. Both could be true Black men not dating white women but white women also fetishizing us.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Everyone knows BM are blessed in more ways than one. WW were the ones that called BM "Mandingo" during slavery also, behind closed doors of course! 💯

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know there are genuine mixed-race couples who have great success but those cases are few and far in between, at least from what I have seen. Like I said, I am fine with people being with who they want but it seems like a lot of white women are out there being with black men either because it is a fetish, they view them like a trophy of some kind, or as mentioned it is some kind of "rebel act" against their family.

I had a friend when I was younger, she was a blonde white girl and she was with a few black guys. Never dated them, just slept with them. Did all sorts of nasty ish with them too including sex in one of the high school bathroom stalls. This girl would brag about it too and most of the school looked at her like a damn fool. I stopped talking to her before we graduated and as far as I know, she ended up marrying a white man. So for her, it was some kind of rebel act I think against her parents.

Deneyce

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    No. White women know many black men with or without plenty money will spend every dime on them. and their trained to dismantle the Black family so they can get inside. It's no accident or mystery why White women after black men. The only ones don't see it is black men. Most of them who's with black men have nothing to do with love. Their going to do whatever their counter parts tell them. Their still on code no matter how many black men they have. Also some black men for I don't get it why but praise Whyte women like their gods. The most diabolical of all the women a black man can deal with they choose the ones who's done them the most deadly harm. So I think white women who like black men just do what women do. If you got a group of men think the sun sit on their lilly white skin. Then why not keep that ego stroked. Jmo.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. White women know many black men with or without plenty money will spend every dime on them. and their trained to dismantle the Black family so they can get inside. It's no accident or mystery why White women after black men. The only ones don't see it is black men. Most of them who's with black men have nothing to do with love. Their going to do whatever their counter parts tell them. Their still on code no matter how many black men they have. Also some black men for I don't get it why but praise Whyte women like their gods. The most diabolical of all the women a black man can deal with they choose the ones who's done them the most deadly harm. So I think white women who like black men just do what women do. If you got a group of men think the sun sit on their lilly white skin. Then why not keep that ego stroked. Jmo.
    This is such a good point because this has hurt Black civilizations for millennia. One of the downfalls of the Moors was their lust for White women. The White women never forgot that they were White and they stayed on code with White men and helped sow dissension.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It DOES matter where we get our news to form our views.

The cave woman's desire is to further destroy the Black cohesion.
    They are losing but they are still going to give it the old college try.

View: https://youtu.be/VBHbFVRDnFs

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Swirling because of the need to preserve their race, even if it's not 100%. They know they're a dying race. That's why fertility clinics were created for them & abortion clinics for us.
    Reclassification is the vector that they are using because the womb isn't strong enough to bear the numbers needed.

They are turning a blind eye to illegal immigration but not to Haitian illegal immigrants. Ask a Hispanic person to see their driver's license. It will say "white" as the race, in most cases.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a full court press when it comes to the assault on Black men. Some Black men are falling into the white girls trap but not all of us are. Which brings me back to the assault on the Black male image:

White man makes nail polish, a Black man has to show it off...lilboosiedigust

View: https://youtu.be/Isc8u8KI7Qk?t=652

(If you use YouTube for the purposes that I do, you would understand how nail polish shows up in my feed) quincyjonescool

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

mjlol
    SCUMala Harris & Jim Crow Joe Biden! 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It DOES matter where we get our news to form our views.

The cave woman's desire is to further destroy the Black cohesion.
    They are losing but they are still going to give it the old college try.

View: https://youtu.be/VBHbFVRDnFs
    You notice how a lot of commercials and ads are promoting mixed couples where the man is black and the woman is white? I have to assume this is on purpose to further the divide between black women and black men. Thankfully more people are waking up to it. Successful mixed-race couples are rare, especially when it comes to marriage.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a full court press when it comes to the assault on Black men. Some Black men are falling into the white girls trap but not all of us are. Which brings me back to the assault on the Black male image:

White man makes nail polish, a Black man has to show it off...lilboosiedigust

View: https://youtu.be/Isc8u8KI7Qk?t=652

(If you use YouTube for the purposes that I do, you would understand how nail polish shows up in my feed) quincyjonescool
    Why cant it be that we just like to smash and dash not everything is some sinister plot to dominate us.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why cant it be that we just like to smash and dash not everything is some sinister plot to dominate us.
    Because no healthy mind wants to commit genocide against themselves. The mouth breathers are being taken advantage of by white society in a way that "tastes" sweet but in the end is death.

I got hurt years ago. I got flavored hydrocodone. It was the most concentrated pineapple that I have ever tasted. I told a family member that it was easy to OD on that stuff. The end could have been death through sweets...

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Can you blame them? I mean look at us. We’re the shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, a lot of them fetishize Black men, but they (and other races) like the fact that Black men are the least patriarchal and the most egalitarian when it comes to relationships. They see Black men as an escape from the patriarchal community that they grew up in

And if you think it’s bad with our generation, just look at the current teenagers. They’re out there mixing, like it’s nothing.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Can you blame them? I mean look at us. We’re the shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, a lot of them fetishize Black men, but they (and other races) like the fact that Black men are the least patriarchal and the most egalitarian when it comes to relationships. They see Black men as an escape from the patriarchal community that they grew up in

And if you think it’s bad with our generation, just look at the current teenagers. They’re out there mixing, like it’s nothing.
    At face value this reads as a compliment but it is rather a backhanded one. It is basically stating, that we are more lusted after because we provide less structure and accountability than others. At least that is my perception, please inform me where I'm incorrect.

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    At face value this reads as a compliment but it is rather a backhanded one. It is basically stating, that we are more lusted after because we provide less structure and accountability than others. At least that is my perception, please inform me where I'm incorrect.

It’s definitely not a compliment. It just is what it is. Us not having such a patriarchal community is why we are where we are in this society.

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is such a good point because this has hurt Black civilizations for millennia. One of the downfalls of the Moors was their lust for White women. The White women never forgot that they were White and they stayed on code with White men and helped sow dissension.
    Can you post a citation for that claim?

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The answer is "yes". A Black man who is fit, well educated and has resources, is the preferred man.

Long before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, the first people White men enslaved were White women. This is the reason ww invented feminism - to free themselves from wm.

Also ww are crazy about mixed children.

D

Deleted member 191

I totally and wholeheartedly feel where you're coming from, bro. But what I will say is this, the older I get, the more I have to acknowledge that we can't write off anything they do toward us as innocent. And that's where I have to disagree with you ever so slightly on your overlooking of it not being a sinister plot to dominate us. White people are nothing if not clever. Especially when it counts. We can't lose sight of that. That's how they're wired even if THEY themselves don't consciously realize it.

We all can enjoy and probably have enjoyed a smash and dash phase. I lived by that philosophy in my roaring 20s because I, (and based on your post I feel like maybe you too, but I could be wrong) "played in the snow". But with age comes wisdom and knowledge. Back when I was making reckless and stupid decisions with no bearing as to what it really meant on a larger scale, a romp in the sheets with Ken or Kyle was nothing more than JUST THAT. Today as I approach my late 30s armed with more evolved and developed understanding of our situation, position and status as Black Americans in a White America, my recognition of their bullshit is more in-depth than it was back then. For example, as a black woman I realize that a relationship with Ken or Kyle simply isn't viable. They don't really want me, that is to say they don't desire me. They just want to have the distinction of saying they had me, meaning I'm just a fetish, a bucket list item to check off. Understanding that today, is no longer sufficient for my psyche because again, my understanding of life, love, Blackness, White America, relationships and so many other factors has evolved in the last 12-15years. Now, if that's not a hinderance and it's all about getting some strange then more power to you. My 20-somthing-yr old self is fist bumping you all day. But for me, the best I can say is I'm grown now and my values and my outlooks have changed. Also, and I think most importantly, I can't claim or purport a B1 philosophy if I'm laying with my open enemy. Flat out. That would be like me telling everybody on this thread to eat healthy but my goofy ass is over here eating McDonald's for breakfast, Rally's fries for lunch and Burger King for dinner, y'know what I'm sayin'. It's hypocritical at a minimum and a lack of self-awareness at most.

So, again although I agree with you on a basic level that some of us like to hit and quit, smash and dash. After one evolves and elevates their understanding beyond the basic threshold, desiring our open enemy, even casually, and I hate to say it like this, but it makes us look less proud to be black and less proud to desire black.

I'm sure we may agree to disagree on this on the larger scale, but on your general point, I get where you're coming from.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe the white woman's desire for black men (and WM's desire for black women) is about the preservation of an invasive, genetically recessive species. They are parasites and must procreate with us every few generations in order to withstand the sun. Notice how the interracial relationships being promoted in MSM are always a black and white couple...never Asian/Latino or any other racial combination. We are always the target.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I totally and wholeheartedly feel where you're coming from, bro. But what I will say is this, the older I get, the more I have to acknowledge that we can't write off anything they do toward us as innocent. And that's where I have to disagree with you ever so slightly on your overlooking of it not being a sinister plot to dominate us. White people are nothing if not clever. Especially when it counts. We can't lose sight of that. That's how they're wired even if THEY themselves don't consciously realize it.

We all can enjoy and probably have enjoyed a smash and dash phase. I lived by that philosophy in my roaring 20s because I, (and based on your post I feel like maybe you too, but I could be wrong) "played in the snow". But with age comes wisdom and knowledge. Back when I was making reckless and stupid decisions with no bearing as to what it really meant on a larger scale, a romp in the sheets with Ken or Kyle was nothing more than JUST THAT. Today as I approach my late 30s armed with more evolved and developed understanding of our situation, position and status as Black Americans in a White America, my recognition of their bullshit is more in-depth than it was back then. For example, as a black woman I realize that a relationship with Ken or Kyle simply isn't viable. They don't really want me, that is to say they don't desire me. They just want to have the distinction of saying they had me, meaning I'm just a fetish, a bucket list item to check off. Understanding that today, is no longer sufficient for my psyche because again, my understanding of life, love, Blackness, White America, relationships and so many other factors has evolved in the last 12-15years. Now, if that's not a hinderance and it's all about getting some strange then more power to you. My 20-somthing-yr old self is fist bumping you all day. But for me, the best I can say is I'm grown now and my values and my outlooks have changed. Also, and I think most importantly, I can't claim or purport a B1 philosophy if I'm laying with my open enemy. Flat out. That would be like me telling everybody on this thread to eat healthy but my goofy ass is over here eating McDonald's for breakfast, Rally's fries for lunch and Burger King for dinner, y'know what I'm sayin'. It's hypocritical at a minimum and a lack of self-awareness at most.

So, again although I agree with you on a basic level that some of us like to hit and quit, smash and dash. After one evolves and elevates their understanding beyond the basic threshold, desiring our open enemy, even casually, and I hate to say it like this, but it makes us look less proud to be black and less proud to desire black.

I'm sure we may agree to disagree on this on the larger scale, but on your general point, I get where you're coming from.
    I’ll respond to your essay tomorrow

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe the white woman's desire for black men (and WM's desire for black women) is about the preservation of an invasive, genetically recessive species. They are parasites and must procreate with us every few generations in order to withstand the sun. Notice how the interracial relationships being promoted in MSM are always a black and white couple...never Asian/Latino or any other racial combination. We are always the target.
    How is that the case if we eradicate their jeans.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Notice how the interracial relationships being promoted in MSM are always a black and white couple...never Asian/Latino or any other racial combination. We are always the target.
    This is what has been bothering me. Like I am fine with people being with whoever they want but it is almost like they are trying to white-wash us right out of the damn picture and decorate it with liberal BS causes that don't do anything for black men or the black community in America. If anything, they are hurting black women the most with this nonsense.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Back when I was making reckless and stupid decisions with no bearing as to what it really meant on a larger scale, a romp in the sheets with Ken or Kyle was nothing more than JUST THAT. Today as I approach my late 30s armed with more evolved and developed understanding of our situation, position and status as Black Americans in a White America, my recognition of their bullshit is more in-depth than it was back then.

But you're confusing my point. You think I'm getting into bed with Beckies and then talking about how we all just one people. Why can't I simply give them what they want without having to get caught up in American politics? Why do I have to have the Civil Rights Struggle on my back if I'm smashing a white chick?

Also, and I think most importantly, I can't claim or purport a B1 philosophy if I'm laying with my open enemy. Flat out. That would be like me telling everybody on this thread to eat healthy but my goofy ass is over here eating McDonald's for breakfast, Rally's fries for lunch and Burger King for dinner, y'know what I'm sayin'. It's hypocritical at a minimum and a lack of self-awareness at most.

Would Harry Belafonte agree? Wasn't his wife white when he was supporting MLK?

So you're saying that you can't have sex with White people and be pro Black?

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How is that the case if we eradicate their There are plenty of white people with black ancestors.

How is that the case if we eradicate their jeans.
    That takes a couple of generations. And I wouldn't use the term eradicate. In four generations white people can wipe out a melanated race with selective procreation.
    This is what has been bothering me. Like I am fine with people being with whoever they want but it is almost like they are trying to white-wash us right out of the damn picture and decorate it with liberal BS causes that don't do anything for black men or the black community in America. If anything, they are hurting black women the most with this nonsense.
    That's exactly what they are trying to do and we have too many c00ns making it easy for them.

D

Deleted member 191

But you're confusing my point. You think I'm getting into bed with Beckies and then talking about how we all just one people. Why can't I simply give them what they want without having to get caught up in American politics? Why do I have to have the Civil Rights Struggle on my back if I'm smashing a white chick?
    I'm not sayin that, I think I mean more like, why give them anything at all? ....let their Frosty the Snowman 4 inch pale males handle that weak shit. Why desire to give them anything at all. Like, not even on a political, Civil Rights struggle tip . This is on a sexual desire tip, I suppose. Why desire to give them anything. Who gives a shit what the fuck they want? Unless the desire is mutual. I think that's what I mean.
    Would Harry Belafonte agree? Wasn't his wife white when he was supporting MLK?
    Harry Belafonte wouldn't because he dipped into the oppressor's pit. And although he supported Dr. King both financially and publicly, which is great, I think he was that generation's Bill Cosby in a lot of ways. He wanted to support Black people and the struggle, the way Cosby did. But also like Cosby, he couldn't quite allow himself to believe or accept that white people as a whole, are our open enemy. Now, I know love is love and all that, I get it, but any Black person who is truly supportive of the struggle and vehemently entrenched with our freedom and justice, is not going to entertain the romantic company of the reflection of our oppressor, not even casually.
    So you're saying that you can't have sex with White people and be pro Black?
    Correct. You cannot desire sex with our open enemy and simultaneously call yourself pro-black. That's like you seeing a fellow B1 soldier and raising a fist and saying "B1 Family" and then you turning back around to suck face and more with Becky. It comes off disingenuous.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That takes a couple of generations. And I wouldn't use the term eradicate. In four generations white people can wipe out a melanated race with selective procreation.
    Season 9 What GIF by The Office

I'm not sayin that, I think I mean more like, why give them anything at all? ....let their Frosty the Snowman 4 inch pale males handle that weak shit. Why desire to give them anything at all. Like, not even on a political, Civil Rights struggle tip . This is on a sexual desire tip, I suppose. Why desire to give them anything. Who gives a shit what the fuck they want? Unless the desire is mutual. I think that's what I mean.
    I want some pink bodies is that wrong?
    Harry Belafonte wouldn't because he dipped into the oppressor's pit. And although he supported Dr. King both financially and publicly, which is great, I think he was that generation's Bill Cosby in a lot of ways. He wanted to support Black people and the struggle, the way Cosby did. But also like Cosby, he couldn't quite allow himself to believe or accept that white people as a whole, are our open enemy. Now, I know love is love and all that, I get it, but any Black person who is truly supportive of the struggle and vehemently entrenched with our freedom and justice, is not going to entertain the romantic company of the reflection of our oppressor, not even casually.
    You have a point if marriage is on the agenda but I’m just talking primal sex.
    Correct. You cannot desire sex with our open enemy and simultaneously call yourself pro-black. That's like you seeing a fellow B1 soldier and raising a fist and saying "B1 Family" and then you turning back around to suck face and more with Becky. It comes off disingenuous.
    I do not agree

D

Deleted member 191

I want some pink bodies is that wrong?
    In general no, fuck who you want. But if we're trying to be on code as a people, to me, I find it problematic.
    You have a point if marriage is on the agenda but I’m just talking primal sex.
    I understand your point. I just don't see it as harmless as you do. We can agree to disagree.
    I do not agree
    We can agree to disagree.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know a white girl, she is a friend of mine, who does date black men. She doesn't JUST date black men though. I feel like the white girls who go out of their way to only date black men are doing it as some sort of sport. It seems like most of them have a "black dick phase" where they want a taste of it but don't want to commit. They use them like appliances. Show them off to their friends, brag about their dick size, and then soon as some white dude comes along who is willing to marry them they settle for the check. They corrupt our men. Every single white girl/woman I have known to "only date black men" ends up marrying a white mine, whiter than snow.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I know a white girl, she is a friend of mine, who does date black men. She doesn't JUST date black men though. I feel like the white girls who go out of their way to only date black men are doing it as some sort of sport. It seems like most of them have a "black dick phase" where they want a taste of it but don't want to commit. They use them like appliances. Show them off to their friends, brag about their dick size, and then soon as some white dude comes along who is willing to marry them they settle for the check. They corrupt our men. Every single white girl/woman I have known to "only date black men" ends up marrying a white mine, whiter than snow.
    They also used Black men as retaliation to their family. They know they come from a family of WS, so they use Black men accordingly.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They also used Black men as retaliation to their family. They know they come from a family of WS, so they use Black men accordingly.
    Oh for sure. I had a friend in high school like this. I stopped being friends with her when I realized what she was doing. She'd be with girls and black boys knowing her parents would flip out cause they were racist and homophobic. She ended up with a white dude. Who would have seen it coming?
    Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    interesting. i dont have an opinion other than i think all women desire a black man in one way or another. he is the prototype of a man.
    I completely agree with you on this one. They have a thing for black in so many different different things and being sexually good is one good reason they can't stay away like bees to honey.