The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Does Africa Owe Black Americans Reparations?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There has been one or two things said by an African leader here or there. That's nice and all but the fact is the African masses, especially west African peoples who descended from in part, don't feel one iota of responsibility or even sadness that they either sold us or lost us. None. We are seen as a distinctly different peoples, closer to white Americans than them.

We are tourist dollars when we visit (I can attest to that first hand). We are 'brothers' ONLY when they need us to fight for them. Until that changes, it is what it is. Not all, but the majority.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whoa! Sold to China?! I know Black Africans are being sold in Libya, but to China?! Any groups trying to do something about this?

If African nations promised land, then they need to honor that promise.

But as for this being a deflection from FBA reparations, I agree with others who’ve commented.
    Yup. I think it is people Africa is looking to have "dealt with" so criminals or people they want to just get rid of to send a message. Either way, our people are being enslaved and butchered in China RIGHT NOW, TODAY and people just turn a blind eye. Any place giving our people to China (or selling) needs to be made accountable.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yup. I think it is people Africa is looking to have "dealt with" so criminals or people they want to just get rid of to send a message. Either way, our people are being enslaved and butchered in China RIGHT NOW, TODAY and people just turn a blind eye. Any place giving our people to China (or selling) needs to be made accountable.
    I wish we could stop this stuff right now. There would have to be enough Black folks around the world who are on code.

D

Deleted member 1946

There has been one or two things said by an African leader here or there. That's nice and all but the fact is the African masses, especially west African peoples who descended from in part, don't feel one iota of responsibility or even sadness that they either sold us or lost us. None. We are seen as a distinctly different peoples, closer to white Americans than them.

We are tourist dollars when we visit (I can attest to that first hand). We are 'brothers' ONLY when they need us to fight for them. Until that changes, it is what it is. Not all, but the majority.
    This is exactly how they are overall. We have never done anything to make other groups hate us. The propaganda is real. We need our own propaganda machine.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish we could stop this stuff right now. There would have to be enough Black folks around the world who are on code.
    I know more people who are aware of these things and more today than just 10 years ago. I think it is good people are waking up but just cause people are awake don't mean they won't to do anything about it.