The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Does anyone here even use apps like Pandora anymore?

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I mostly just use Spotify when it comes to streaming music I want to listen to. It doesn't have every artist out there, but it has enough for me. With that being said, I know Pandora, Last FM and a few other sites exist that sort of do similar things to spotify. Does anyone here use anything other than Spotify? What about Pandora? Or some other music streaming app I'm forgetting?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used Pandora in my teens. Then as I entered my 20’s, I discovered Spotify. Used it for free since I was a college student at the time. I opened another account to get a free trial months ago and chose not to pay with that bs with Spotify. I used a free trial with Amazon music and now pay for it. I like it better for some reason. I pay extra for no ads. I started a free trial with Apple Music just to be curious. I will cancel when the time comes.

leah.B1

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I used to use Pandora years ago but the ads drove me absolutely insane lol. Then I switched to Spotify free version and then to Premium and I have been loving it ever since. Pandora was nice then. Had a bunch of different radios to choose from too.