Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Does Being On Code Require Us To Protect Off Code People?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

I was watching this YouTube and I watching the Twitter fiasco play out and wanted to get your opinions. Do we need to protect off code Black people to maintain the code?

Do we Black men have to defend Cynthia G because she is Black?
    Well, let's put it like this...what would be the benefit of the code if we defend people who are off code? Shouldn't the people who are on code reap the benefits of the code? The code would be deficient if it is not enforced.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, let's put it like this...what would be the benefit of the code if we defend people who are off code? Shouldn't the people who are on code reap the benefits of the code? The code would be deficient if it is not enforced.
    I see it the same way. If everyone can benefit from the code what’s the point in adhering to it. Great post.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not advocating arbitrarily going after any black person. So, the guy who said 'Imma need that to happen to Cynthia G'. I disagree with that.

It's a totally different matter if white folks going after Cynthia G, or she gets hemmed up. I'm not protecting Cynthia G from shyt. Now, I don't like seeing white people go after any black person but if I know that person is a known coon or bedwench, they're on their own.

As an aside, I don't see any quote from Tariq saying we should protect Cyn G. Maybe its out there, but from hearing it, I hear supposition.

If Cynthia G or a known bed buck or swirler, coon, is abused by a cop, I'm not marching. If a white man is on the street beating a known sell out, I'm not going over there. And I won't be shamed about it either. Any random black woman or brotha is being rushed by white people, I'm going in. Same as prison rules. The black could be in the wrong, but in the moment you don't let another race beat on your race. After the fact, okay, whatever. But in the here and now, nah, I'm going in if its a black person.

Swirling couple, and he gives her the Roger Federer back hand? She's on her own. I like what the Afghanis did after they took over. They weren't tripping about going after Americans as they were leaving. The Americans are leaving, let them leave, they were thinking. First order of business were collaborators. I can respect that. We should have done that after the Civil War. We should have done that in the islands after they ended slavery. We should have done that when the Brits and French left Africa. I say 'we' as I feel connected to ALL black people. I shouldn't have to say that, but some of us think we are different enough not to have a connection. Different lineages doesn't mean you aren't connected, just like how an Irish descended and a German descended white boy see each other as connected enough to lynch your black butt.

PS: I didn't understand who he was referring to, the woman on social media advocating Cyn G or Cyn G herself about being probably mixed and dating interracially?

D

Deleted member 1946

I'm not advocating arbitrarily going after any black person. So, the guy who said 'Imma need that to happen to Cynthia G'. I disagree with that.

It's a totally different matter if white folks going after Cynthia G, or she gets hemmed up. I'm not protecting Cynthia G from shyt. Now, I don't like seeing white people go after any black person but if I know that person is a known coon or bedwench, they're on their own.

As an aside, I don't see any quote from Tariq saying we should protect Cyn G. Maybe its out there, but from hearing it, I hear supposition.

If Cynthia G or a known bed buck or swirler, coon, is abused by a cop, I'm not marching. If a white man is on the street beating a known sell out, I'm not going over there. And I won't be shamed about it either. Any random black woman or brotha is being rushed by white people, I'm going in. Same as prison rules. The black could be in the wrong, but in the moment you don't let another race beat on your race. After the fact, okay, whatever. But in the here and now, nah, I'm going in if its a black person.

Swirling couple, and he gives her the Roger Federer back hand? She's on her own. I like what the Afghanis did after they took over. They weren't tripping about going after Americans as they were leaving. The Americans are leaving, let them leave, they were thinking. First order of business were collaborators. I can respect that. We should have done that after the Civil War. We should have done that in the islands after they ended slavery. We should have done that when the Brits and French left Africa. I say 'we' as I feel connected to ALL black people. I shouldn't have to say that, but some of us think we are different enough not to have a connection. Different lineages doesn't mean you aren't connected, just like how an Irish descended and a German descended white boy see each other as connected enough to lynch your black butt.

PS: I didn't understand who he was referring to, the woman on social media advocating Cyn G or Cyn G herself about being probably mixed and dating interracially?
    You made some great points that I didn't even think of.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I'm partial. I say so because when we bash our own, even though those certified coons are no "kin" to us, it does sorta leave that cracked door open to where YT feels so bold and privileged to weigh in with their brand of entitlement and disrespect. On that, I feel more of us should be as more non tolerant with "OH, WE CAN SAY IT, BUT YO ASS BET NOT OR ELSE?!!" In dealing with our straight wildin,' off code Sambo cuzins, ought to be an official code of conduct, where when others step out of line, including those like a Cynthia G., then expect a major BLACK down! Trust, a lot of the coonery, buffoonery and the racist snarling attacks, as made by them 'Nabiscos' would greatly cease.

Last edited:

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The brother who said let us handle our business is completely right. Now this isnt a defense of Cynthia G or any other coon but it’s not a non-FBAs place to speak on anyone FBA. This is because it opens the door for veiled anti-FBA hatred. I use to watch a suspected white supremacist by the name of Vaush, he would go after black republicans like Herschel Walker but it was really a slick way for him to express his white supremacist rhetoric. The same applies in the posted situation. Also the video creator is a biased dork.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I assume the brotha with the Haitian flag lives in America. Almost always when I've heard people go in on someone with a different lineage its about icons (Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, MLK Jr) or Blacks in general today we generally like. Out of pocket ish like Nicki Minaj talking about Rosa Parks, comedian Michael Blackson making a joke about MLK Jr I think, can't recall.

Cynthia G is hated. When black men go after Cynthia G, its always about her view on black men period. She gets talked about the same manner as non FBA Candace Owens. So, he can only speak on not liking Candace Owens and not Cyn G?

I've never really heard any black man non living in America go in on Cyn G. Not saying they haven't but she's known in America to black men. So, I logically assume he lives in America and considers himself a 'black man'. There are some things that I won't disagree that are red flags until paperwork is checked: a. foreign flag on your social media avatar. b. Black saying he's a Republican or 'Conservative' c. He's over 50, civil rights generation, member of the NAACP or whatever.

When dude spoke on him he wasn't disrespectful to FBAs, which is what I might have expected. If he gave the same energy to that lesbian, Haitian sista who is Press Secretary and married to a white woman, I'd say he's consistent. If he is protective of her, then....I'd agree. But just on the face of it, as I said, black men who go in on Cyn G, go in on all black women (and men) who are sell outs no matter their lineage and are almost always living in America.

Godfrey, who is Nigerian ancestry, stopped going to Vlad, for lying and not apologizing for Farrakhan, he's gone in on sell outs. No one batted an eye.

Lastly, Cyn G gets roasted on here by all of us, of all lineages. I've gone in on her starting a while back (as well as Candace and others). I've never had push back on that. If I do get it, on a sidenote, I'm not giving a f*ck...lol. I'm speaking on ANY person who is not B1 and enemy to us. ALL OF US. No matter where they come from. Just being on this site tells me we are all B1. I can't think of any posts I've seen on here that says different. We may disagree on strategy, disagree on even what is on code, but so do the major influencers when you hear them speak on the same thing (Tariq liked Kevin Samuels, TBA didn't). My view is you are B1, you can speak on anything as long as you are on code and consistent. Others may disagree, that is their right. I'm gonna keep doing me.

Just sayin'

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Depends on the context. If internal, absolutely not. But if the “others” are trying to railroad them, we owe it to ourselves to show a unified front and deal with the coon on the back end
    Do we want our enemies to think that we will go to war over a sellout? That’s a bad precedent to set.