Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I wonder how this is all going to pan out. If they're doing all this he better get some time in the slammer. I think what would be more embarrassing then trying a former president is trying him and letting him go free.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. And sadly, I don't think anything of consequence will happen. When the Dems were giving January 6th people only 'trespassing' charges, I knew it won't matter what some white folks do in the name of politics.
    Both parties may not be exactly the same, but both parties sure do support the same cause and that is the maintaining the system of white supremacy, white privilege, and unchallenged white power at all costs. That is why I am not supporting or voting for either party.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Indicted, NOT sentenced & NOT incarcerated means absolutely nothing!
    I'm so sick of people acting like being arrested, in custody, charged, and indicted / convicted is the same as being sentenced and imprisoned. If these violently corrupt and racist POS in all areas of life have not gotten anything short of a football numbered sentence or a life / death sentence, then it's not a win.

Racists think the sky is falling when another non-Black racist merely gets arrested and charged while too many Black people are so quick to do a victory lap when a racist gets impeached, found guilty or convicted / indicted.

Last edited:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This also shows you just how in the sunken place half the country is. Trump is still the leading Republican nominee.

White folks give lip service to truth, ethics, criminality talking to us about something we have allegedly done but literally couldn't give a f*ck what Trump does as long as he's maintaining white supremacy.

This is also a sign America is near its end. There is a chance this country will nominate and possibly elect a known criminal.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trump just got a Superseding Indictment in the Classified Documents Case. 1 count of willful retention of classified documents. 2 more charges of Obstruction. This is related to his pool man, who just got indicted and added as 3rd defendant. False statements and Obstruction. He drained the pool that led to the surveillance room to try to help cover up and Obstruct.

Here is the link:
    https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.85.0_2.pdf

Go to page 49 to read the new superseding indictment.
    He's likely going to get indicted next week for January 6th and a state charge in Georgia too.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Indictments aren't convictions and a sentence. He's guilty as sin. Blatantly so, but until he's actually in prison, I'll believe it when I see it. As crazy as this sounds, I think there could be a chance that Biden pardons him if he's convicted with some backroom deal. Maybe for the Republicans not to eff with his son Hunter.

This can go any which way. But until he's in prison, I am not convinced. He may even get probation maybe. Who knows.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Trump campaign responded to the RICO charges he's facing with a good ol' racist dog whistle:

I wonder how Trump's African Americans feel about this.
    Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

D

Deleted member 1946

The Trump campaign responded to the RICO charges he's facing with a good ol' racist dog whistle:

I wonder how Trump's African Americans feel about this.
    Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Good question. I tell you one thing, I don't like Trump, but if he is for getting rid of these illegals. Bring him on just for this one thing only. Other than that, I don't like that racist man one bit.