News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dr. Claud Anderson speaks on the Buffalo Massacre

E

educatedman23

Dr. Claud Anderson and Dr. Boyce Watkins speak on the state of Black America in response to the Buffalo Massacre.
I want to know why we haven't been able to implement Dr. Anderson's Powernomics book. He gave some good insight in that book on how we can get power so we can greatly reduce the incidents such as the Buffalo incident.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to know why we haven't been able to implement Dr. Anderson's Powernomics book. He gave some good insight in that book on how we can get power so we can greatly reduce the incidents such as the Buffalo incident.
    Because a lot of Black people are afraid of power. If the White man is in control, the failures can blame the White man. If we are in control, we can't blame anyone but ourselves. Since we haven't had a punishment mechanism and a Black agenda them negros basically been in our community sabotaging us non-stop. But now they are getting called out and they are running scared.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    What about Dr. Watkins grinds your gears? What's the tea?
    if playing both sides of the fence was a person, it would be Dr. Boyce. the man is responsible for giving the world Meechee X, Yvette Carnell, and other suspected agents that I can't think of off the top of my head. His business school is really a front for some Chinese dude, and to say his tweets about Black men have been problematic at best. And I feel like I'm being diplomatic.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    if playing both sides of the fence was a person, it would be Dr. Boyce. the man is responsible for giving the world Meechee X, Yvette Carnell, and other suspected agents that I can't think of off the top of my head. His business school is really a front for some Chinese dude, and to say his tweets about Black men have been problematic at best. And I feel like I'm being diplomatic.
    If questionable record was a person I tell ya. He has some tweets that are straight out from the Breitbart playbook.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are right!! That book changed my life. It really activated me to understand and build wealth. I think the reason why we haven't implemented it in mass is due to some either not willing to sacrifice their current lifestyle to truly own power. Other I feel are so bogged dowm with the survival tax of having to pay for where you live that they don't have the time to soak up the info. Lastly as our brother said the lack of economic trust in a family hinders them from pooling their money together so they can own something or focus on entrepreneurship. I had family back home who just rolled their eyes at me when I told them about Powernomics. I had to use my stimulus and tax refund to purchase my land and the RV im living in now. They didn't respect the book but they respect me owning my own land. Educate who you can but flex on the off code lamen. Our people sadly have to see progress before they can believe progress is truly attainable.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to giive Watkins the clicks but i wanna know what the good Dr. has to

In my opinoon his investing advice is on point and I have learned a lot from his black business school but I feel you deeply. His quest to be objective has him sounding really off code sometimes. My wife always jokes and says his wife Alicia is a bad influence on him since she is boule. His soft shoe cooning has definitely picked up since they got married. Simping always bites you in the ass one way or the other!!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Isn't his father a former cop? I hope Dr. Watkins isn't an undercover agent or anything as he claims to be B1 and even has the trust and cosign of Dr. Claud Anderson. I would really hate for that to be the case.

I feel deeply conflicted about Mechee X. She'll talk some good points, but her coming at and attacking Tariq Nasheed, Vicky Dillard, Boyce, and everybody except Yvette Carnell all while defending Crispy Tommy Sotomayor is an alarming 🚩 🚩 red flag 🚩 🚩 to me. I know a lot of pro-Black and B1 content creators can put their Black audience members in check when they step out of line, but the way Mechee does it is.... AND I have heard her saying some sus stuff that feels like informant bait and I've seen a few audience members take the bait and even engage. HIGHLY SUSPECT AND QUESTIONABLE. Just because someone screams and talks the loudest doesn't mean they are the sole and most real authority...

Is Dr. Watkins's business school also legit? I had heard some stories about some people feeling cheated.
    If questionable record was a person I tell ya. He has some tweets that are straight out from the Breitbart playbook.

I do not like how Boyce seemed to make excuses for anti-Black terrorist Payton Gendron's dangerous beliefs and refer to grown adult Payton Gendron as a "kid" in this video. It is outright dangerous to treat white supremacists has helpless infants. "Kids" can be evil too and know right from wrong.
    View: https://youtu.be/x8gAyB0p-AE

I feel I may nitpicking because I'm never going to agree with anyone 100% and no one is perfect. But I have also seen Dr. Boyce Watkins rant in many videos about how we can't say that Black Lives Matter while Black on Black crime exists (we have to care about all Black life) along with a few other odd things. Although unlike non-Black racists that say the same thing but with horrible intentions and delusional coons claiming racism isn't the problem it's you, I feel Boyce may be coming from a good place. Same with Bill Cosby when he was speaking to the Black community on how to improve.

Didn't The Black Authority make a video calling out Boyce Watkins on his suspect behavior or telling people to keep an eye on him before? Some people claim that he did but I don't know which video it was.
    In my opinoon his investing advice is on point and I have learned a lot from his black business school but I feel you deeply. His quest to be objective has him sounding really off code sometimes. My wife always jokes and says his wife Alicia is a bad influence on him since she is boule. His soft shoe cooning has definitely picked up since they got married. Simping always bites you in the ass one way or the other!!
    Lol if you recall or ever saw he older videos, he seemed a little bit miserable when he was single. Even before he got married, he was still ranting about Black on Black crime in Chicago on DJ Vlad's channel.

And yes to the bolded. Dr. Boyce loves to play Devil's Advocate, even when it isn’t necessary and it really does come off as sus at times.

E

educatedman23

Because a lot of Black people are afraid of power. If the White man is in control, the failures can blame the White man. If we are in control, we can't blame anyone but ourselves. Since we haven't had a punishment mechanism and a Black agenda them negros basically been in our community sabotaging us non-stop. But now they are getting called out and they are running scared.
    Interesting response. I am pleased to see we are getting our economy together. Many people would be surprised how much stuff we make to sell. It is just not widely publicized for obvious reasons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Interesting response. I am pleased to see we are getting our economy together. Many people would be surprised how much stuff we make to sell. It is just not widely publicized for obvious reasons.
    Which is why we started:

E

educatedman23

I thought about this. Agree. We are definitely scared of power overall. We love to blame others instead of being proactive when possible. Every time some of our people attempt to get some real power (and not be a puppet), one of our people gets scared and goes to tell powerful people who can get something shut down. If the person does not go and snitch to powerful people, then there is sometimes sabotage. The third thing I have noticed when we try to get real power is somebody will get on the phone and gossip and tell everybody the plan which prevents it from being fully enacted. Real power is quiet and not flashy over a bunch of years. In other words, it is not seen but felt. Too many of our people want to show off. I've learned that the people with the REAL power are NEVER seen.

I do think the tide is turning because I see organizations appearing throughout the country where our people are seeking real power and are not pushing symbolism or other things that keep us stagnant.

E

educatedman23

I agree that she is Boule. I personally think that Alicia runs that household since Dr. Watkins comes across as simpish as you stated. I remember after Dr. Watkins got married and there was a picture with him, Alicia and Willie D. I remember seeing somebody put in the caption how Willie D was acting masculine and Dr. Watkins was acting feminine.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought about this. Agree. We are definitely scared of power overall. We love to blame others instead of being proactive when possible. Every time some of our people attempt to get some real power (and not be a puppet), one of our people gets scared and goes to tell powerful people who can get something shut down. If the person does not go and snitch to powerful people, then there is sometimes sabotage. The third thing I have noticed when we try to get real power is somebody will get on the phone and gossip and tell everybody the plan which prevents it from being fully enacted. Real power is quiet and not flashy over a bunch of years. In other words, it is not seen but felt. Too many of our people want to show off. I've learned that the people with the REAL power are NEVER seen.

I do think the tide is turning because I see organizations appearing throughout the country where our people are seeking real power and are not pushing symbolism or other things that keep us stagnant.
    Excellent post and those people that sabotage need to be dealt a consequence. if they are willing to sell all of us into slavery for a pat on the head we need to return that same energy back to them.

E

educatedman23

What about Dr. Watkins grinds your gears? What's the tea?
    Dr. Watkins seems to straddle the fence instead of being 100% for our people. I have watched him for many years, and this is one reason why I unsubscribed from him. I was a business major in school, and I am intrigued by all things business. However, I never wanted to enroll in his business school. I don't like how he treated the women over at Fly Nubian Queen.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Dr. Watkins seems to straddle the fence instead of being 100% for our people. I have watched him for many years, and this is one reason why I unsubscribed from him. I was a business major in school, and I am intrigued by all things business. However, I never wanted to enroll in his business school. I don't like how he treated the women over at Fly Nubian Queen.
    He's trash and you see how he slowly started involving himself in Fly Nubian Queen? Couldn't leave it to the women, he started putting his dumb takes on the channel too.

E

educatedman23

I fully agree with you that Dr. Boyce plays both sides of the fence. I unsubscribed from him as a result. I definitely think that Mechee X and Yvette Carnell are agents since I have seen some agenty behavior from both of them. Mechee X is loud for no reason. Yvette Carnell always seems to crap on anybody who is willing to push our people forward. It almost seems as if Yvette Carnell is jealous that somebody else is getting more shine than her. She thinks that nothing can get done without people having an extremely high amount of money. The truth is some of our people are getting big things done without selling out and without having a huge amount of money, and Yvette Carnell seems to be unhappy about this since WHEN we get MAJOR progress as a people, she will no longer be able to sell her victimhood crap. The reason I know this is every time a person gets up and does something good, she ALWAYS nit picks and points out their flaws. Nobody is perfect, and this includes this "White" power system which she conveniently ignores.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I fully agree with you that Dr. Boyce plays both sides of the fence. I unsubscribed from him as a result. I definitely think that Mechee X and Yvette Carnell are agents since I have seen some agenty behavior from both of them. Mechee X is loud for no reason. Yvette Carnell always seems to crap on anybody who is willing to push our people forward. It almost seems as if Yvette Carnell is jealous that somebody else is getting more shine than her. She thinks that nothing can get done without people having an extremely high amount of money. The truth is some of our people are getting big things done without selling out and without having a huge amount of money, and Yvette Carnell seems to be unhappy about this since WHEN we get MAJOR progress as a people, she will no longer be able to sell her victimhood crap. The reason I know this is every time a person gets up and does something good, she ALWAYS nit picks and points out their flaws. Nobody is perfect, and this includes this "White" power system which she conveniently ignores.
    pocket watching Yvette!!!

E

educatedman23

He's trash and you see how he slowly started involving himself in Fly Nubian Queen? Couldn't leave it to the women, he started putting his dumb takes on the channel too.
    Yep I agree he is trash. The channel is called Fly Nubian Queen which meant I was expecting to see only women and not a man who wanted shine. Mechee said that she was the one who truly started Fly Nubian Queen with her ideas although Boyce Watkins used his money. He supposedly didn't want to pay Mechee as the channel grew so Mechee did the smart thing and quietly bought the rights to Dr. Watkins platforms. That was a boss move by her since he did her dirty.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have a point! My wife and I were invested in watching Lioness Crowned and Vicki Dillard. It seems he replaced the whole channel with all new women. Some of whom I think are either non FBA or on the older side. My wife and I are not feeling it. I think he can tell it's not doing as well anymore which is why he has to put his videos on the channel as well.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Moist Twatkins is just another step daddy that didn't even treat his own offspring right. How do you just steal (and still holding) Mechee X domain? That right there is some flat out clown cake BS. I only tolerate him Because I want other what Dr. Anderson has to say.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard a bit about the Mechee X situation, but can you elaborate on how he treats the women and the names of the women he mistreats?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Moist Twatkins is just another step daddy that didn't even treat his own offspring right. How do you just steal (and still holding) Mechee X domain? That right there is some flat out clown cake BS. I only tolerate him Because I want other what Dr. Anderson has to say.
    What the? Isn't he a good and proud father?

E

educatedman23

You have a point! My wife and I were invested in watching Lioness Crowned and Vicki Dillard. It seems he replaced the whole channel with all new women. Some of whom I think are either non FBA or on the older side. My wife and I are not feeling it. I think he can tell it's not doing as well anymore which is why he has to put his videos on the channel as well.
    I was watching those two as well. He tried to save the channel, and it has truly stopped growing fast like it was years ago.

E

educatedman23

I heard a bit about the Mechee X situation, but can you elaborate on how he treats the women and the names of the women he mistreats?
    Dr Boyce is a user to all the women on that platform. Every woman who has worked for him has problems with him paying. The biggest complaint I heard was that he doesn't pay as agreed. In other words, he paid when he wanted to. He sometimes doesn't pay as much as he agreed to as well. He tried to keep some of the women's money which is why they leave. Some stayed longer than they should have since some of the women liked the fame that came from that platform. Mechee was able to walk away from that platform (that she truly built) and built her own page up. She did an expose on him last year sometime.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How can one be a simp yet still somehow disregard and mistreat women at the same time?
    The fat themb headed nigha has no real respect for black women. This chic that he married made him her #JumpOff, he chased her through college only for her to breed with a bum.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fat themb headed nigha has no real respect for black women. This chic that he married made him her #JumpOff, he chased her through college only for her to breed with a bum.
    Did TBA make a few videos about Dr. Boyce or at least mentioning him? I heard some say that he did.

beebee

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I believe they are all agents.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Claud Anderson and Dr. Boyce Watkins speak on the state of Black America in response to the Buffalo Massacre.
    View: https://youtu.be/SyBZaFJATTg
    I liked Dr. Anderson's analysis on Black America in general, during this clip. He's been saying this for decades, & yet you have sleeping Blacks not seeing the socioeconomic red alert, for what it is.

the deep amber alert GIF by The Deep (Series)

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did TBA make a few videos about Dr. Boyce or at least mentioning him? I heard some say that he did.
    Yes once. It was the time Boyce married that chic and Willie D was invited. She was all smiles to him and NOT the groom. watkins marrage pic.jpeg