App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know... I just don't know... I didn't hear anything concerning reparations... I'm on the fence on this one....
this is only his announcement to everyone that he's running, not a showcase of specific policies.

but i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a reparations plan.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't know... I just don't know... I didn't hear anything concerning reparations... I'm on the fence on this one....
    Starting your presidential campaign pushing for reparations is an instant loss. A politician running for a national office will have to be “slick” about discussing the topic.

themaroonSTL

Sixer
    zBucks
    this is only his announcement to everyone that he's running, not a showcase of specific policies.

but i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a reparations plan.
    70% of the country is white you ain’t getting to the big office talking about giving a nigga anything other than a jail sentence.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Let It Go Idk GIF
    He'll take all of his votes and eventually endorse the democratic candidate.......

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Kind and loving man to all peoples and I think he genuinely loves Black people but this is nothing more than a distraction. If he ran for Congress I would consider that much better. Maybe even Senator.

To be fair, he was one the very few brothers who was part of the black Democrats that were on CNN, MSNBC and such to call out Obama. He should get a lot of credit for that. Would I suggest he lead the fight for reparations and black empowerment? Hell nah.

Democrat Party leadership has called off any debates in the primaries (that alone tells you how corrupt they are) otherwise it would be fun to see him, Biden, Marianne Williamson and RFK talk about things. Maybe they will do a debate without Biden. Won't mean much.

Decent brother, smart as hell intellect, passionate, but not the person or the strategy I would support at the end of the day.

D

Deleted member 1946

Kind and loving man to all peoples and I think he genuinely loves Black people but this is nothing more than a distraction. If he ran for Congress I would consider that much better. Maybe even Senator.

To be fair, he was one the very few brothers who was part of the black Democrats that were on CNN, MSNBC and such to call out Obama. He should get a lot of credit for that. Would I suggest he lead the fight for reparations and black empowerment? Hell nah.

Democrat Party leadership has called off any debates in the primaries (that alone tells you how corrupt they are) otherwise it would be fun to see him, Biden, Marianne Williamson and RFK talk about things. Maybe they will do a debate without Biden. Won't mean much.

Decent brother, smart as hell intellect, passionate, but not the person or the strategy I would support at the end of the day.
    I have no clue as to whether he loves us or not. I do see him as a shill.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I have no clue as to whether he loves us or not. I do see him as a shill.
    I don't see him getting on board to not vote. But I think of the Dem shills out there, he's one of the better ones. Maybe he has and I haven't seen him do it as I don't follow him too tough but I can't recall defending the DNC for the symbolic and lift all boat items as helping Blacks.
    I'd love to see him chop up game with the new Black media and see what comes of it.

Dkenn

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He supports reparations. If he makes the ballot here I'm voting for him. Best option out there.
    Should have ran as a dem tho. Makes me think he's being funded like Kanye was.
    He can’t run as a Democrat because the Dems are locking everything down to make sure Jim Crow Joe can’t be primaried

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He can’t run as a Democrat because the Dems are locking everything down to make sure Jim Crow Joe can’t be primaried
    No president debates candidates that have no chance to win. Some random dudes ran against Bush, Obama, & Trump and nobody serious thought they should have debated them.

West should have ran as Democrat.

Dkenn

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No president debates candidates that have no chance to win. Some random dudes ran against Bush, Obama, & Trump and nobody serious thought they should have debated them.

West should have ran as Democrat.
    Therein lies the problem. Our broken 2 party paradigm lets them feel they will “allow” people to debate them. Hence, why nothing changes. RFK is polling in the 20’s, but the media makes it seem like he has no shot. They’re hoping they can will it into existence because no sane person likes Jim Crow Joe

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The DNC is pissed off at Dr. West for reasons we should be happy about.
    His running signals to white liberals that Biden isn't progressive enough and Dr. West is loved by white liberals.
    Second, his being Black has even more dire consequences. To the DNC it signals to Blacks, in theory, that Biden and the Democrats aren't doing anything for us.

I'm not going to vote for him but I love that he's running because it ultimately strengthens our case.

I expect the Dems to send out the Black bootlicks to critique him. They have a habit of doing that. Very few people remember that the Congressional Black Caucus originally backed Hillary instead of Obama in the primaries in 2008 despite Obama being a sitting member of the CBC at the time. Sharpton, who later on had a direct pipeline to the Obama administration came out against him originally as did Jesse Jackson.

Anyway, Dr. West running spells trouble for the Dems that they aren't doing well. And that's great for us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    70% of the country is white you ain’t getting to the big office talking about giving a nigga anything other than a jail sentence.
    These politicians love to say they will be "tough on crime" (which is a covertly racist dogwhistle that mostly means "tough on Black people" or "lock all of those N1GGERS up") because they all see Black people as One Big Criminal or one big crime against humanity. They don't want to stop actual crime committed by all races, they just want another excuse to mass incarcerate Black people (innocent Black people included) and give millions of GoFundMe money to actual criminals such as Daniel Penny and Kyle Rittenhouse. And in the meantime, catalytic converters continue to be stolen and then resold by non-Blacks (including many illegals), drugs and fenantyl continue to be trafficked into the US by non-Blacks, illegal aliens continue to be openly brought in and hired by non-Blacks, and non-Blacks continue to mass murder and terrorize people (especially Black people).

Remember how there was that one politician that ran on a platform promising to lock up Bill Cosby? And how Tommy Tuberville screamed about how America shouldn't give money and reparations to criminals (because all Black people are criminals somehow)? Meanwhile, non-Black criminals (including Wall Street criminals) are still at large and no indictment against Trump is going to fix this corrupt system or make up for the fact that the rest of the non-Black criminals are not gotten indicted or imprisoned either. This is where we are at.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Meanwhile, non-Black criminals (including Wall Street criminals) are still at large and no indictment against Trump is going to fix this corrupt system or make up for the fact that the rest of the non-Black criminals have not gotten indicted or imprisoned either. Trump getting indicted changes nothing. Biden overstaying his welcome changes nothing. Kamala or DeSantis taking his seat changes nothing. Even Richard Spencer stated that he voted for Joe Biden in 2020 (assuming he was being truthful).

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm hoping he comes on the Breakfast Club and he's asked what he thinks about reparations. For me that is always the first question and litmus test.

How anyone, black, white, purple answers that tells me every thing I need to know and how they move. If they say they support it and are luke warm about it "I suppose so but not sure how it will work", they are usually pandering.