Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dr. King Is Rolling Over In His Grave (no Disrespect To The Great Elder)

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    The eye bucking of Tim Scott continues. Taste the biscuit did his best impersonation of Step N' Fetch hile praising his master Donald Trump. He did the black preacher roar while in a room fool of white folks for the world to see. I wish I had a Vat that would go around the world and scoop up every last Coon. I'm just venting!!!!!!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    'We thought it would never happen,' said Trump of Scott's recent engagement

Look at that queen. It's gonna be really funny when Tim Scott still doesn't get the VP nom after all that buck dancing & bojanglin'.
    Somebody really needs to call the D.R.O.P. Squad on that clown!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    'We thought it would never happen,' said Trump of Scott's recent engagement'We thought it would never happen,' said Trump of Scott's recent engagement

Look at that queen. It's gonna be really funny when Tim Scott still doesn't get the VP nom after all that buck dancing & bojanglin'.
    Somebody really needs to call the D.R.O.P. Squad on that

'We thought it would never happen,' said Trump of Scott's recent engagement'We thought it would never happen,' said Trump of Scott's recent engagement

Somebody really needs to call the D.R.O.P. Squad on that clown!

To be fair, I wouldn't trust any black man that rub elbows with politicians.. including Dr. King. He was best buddies with the jooish and we know how they are.
    My mom was around during that time and she always says that it would have been near impossible to do anything without a few white folks as allies. Remember, Malcolm was in the north and first gained prominence through the Nation. I doubt he would have lasted long in the south. All that to say that Dr. King had to have some outside help. Not sure how else he would have made it to the greater public eye.
    I think Dr. King saw them for who they were; especially by the end.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The eye bucking of Tim Scott continues. Taste the biscuit did his best impersonation of Step N' Fetch hile praising his master Donald Trump. He did the black preacher roar while in a room fool of white folks for the world to see. I wish I had a Vat that would go around the world and scoop up every last Coon. I'm just venting!!!!!!

Sad 1706176487932.png