The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Drunk LSU White Girl Gets 'Blacked Train', Dies Later, Blacks Arrested

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I know ladies, 'she was too drunk to know what was going on so its rape' . I get that and I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished in some form or fashion. My view is that they will be over-charged for being black and running a train on a white girl. My question is this. What white girl goes to a campus bar presumably alone and gets so wasted she doesn't know what is going on? Women don't go to bars by themselves...unless....they are going to get thotted out. Women go to bars with a friend or friends and if that happened, how did her friends let her leave with those guys?

If she went by herself, why did she get that drunk? Was this the first time she went to a bar like this and got that drunk...alone? Just asking questions. Had she not gotten hit by a car, there would be no 'crime'. She would likely have woken up from a hangover and went on with her life.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
If that white boy didn't say she was too drunk to know what was going on, a half way decent defense attorney would get them off. I still think she got drunk as part of her night out plans to go home with someone.

Her getting sloppy drunk, alone, and going home with someone? Nah, not the first time.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
two words: Brock Turner

Nat Turner
Nat Turner
My FIRST thought! “We can’t ruin his life over one mistake. We can’t take away his college experience”. PRECEDENCE ESTABLISHED. With the ratio in college, you have to be the most Call of Duty/ World of Warcraft incel to not get it thrown at you! Especially the way WE don’t mind thicc! My money is on she climbed aboard that CHOO CHOO, then cried rape when word got out she likes the long stroke.
Reactions: ART
ART
ART
"BUT THE GIRL SURVIVED. THE TRAUMA IS ALL IN HER HEAD. LET THE MAN LIVE AND DON'T GO OUT DRUNK ALONE NEXT TIME LADIES." - says a White America that is totally okay with sacrificing their own white daughters as long as the violators aren't Black.
ART
ART
Nat Turner

A lot of these white girls crying about rape and being taken advantage of have buyer's remorse and are dealing with a lot shame with themselves because of their public reputation getting damaged for the men/women they have consensual affairs with, the amount of people they sexed, and/or freaky and kinky consensual, sexual acts they perform.

Look how they tried to come for Aziz Ansari (Indian comedian/actor) after that 1 white female confused her own buyer's remorse due to basically feeling used, objectified, and "pumped and dumped" by Aziz with actual sexual assault. Merely being/feeling used and being raped and assaulted are not the same thing.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Unfortunately our Brothers have adopted the ways of the European cave beast respect for yourself comes before you would have any respect for another. Now they'll pay for their choices behind bars. No sympathy for the choices they made. As Men we must be of higher standards as parents we must hold our children to higher standards I can say with confidence that my Sons and Daughters wouldn't be caught in this type of situation because Mom and Dad taught them to be Warriors. B1✊🏿

ART
    ART
    Say No To Edomites and Cave Beasts.

Interracial sexual access is a dangerous trap.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ZxBro

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    F that higher standards BS! Where’s Brock Turner’s lawyer! PRECEDENT MF! When we have all the money and power, THEN we can talk about higher standards! Want less crime? Let’s talk reparations! Or these “victim card” pulling MFs can go back to Europe! “STOP BEING A VICTIM!”. Right Chuck? FOH!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They're being charged with having sex with a white woman. They will never hold the white girl accountable for her own actions.....why are our Brothers participating in homosexuality acts? (Running trains on females) all young people make bad choices and now unfortunately the Brothers have to live with it. Yes they're being railroaded but it's 2023 we should know the game or at least be taught the game by now.

ART
    ART
    Sex and Pleasure >>>> Common Sense
    D

Deleted member 1946

I know ladies, 'she was too drunk to know what was going on so its rape' . I get that and I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished in some form or fashion. My view is that they will be over-charged for being black and running a train on a white girl. My question is this. What white girl goes to a campus bar presumably alone and gets so wasted she doesn't know what is going on? Women don't go to bars by themselves...unless....they are going to get thotted out. Women go to bars with a friend or friends and if that happened, how did her friends let her leave with those guys?

If she went by herself, why did she get that drunk? Was this the first time she went to a bar like this and got that drunk...alone? Just asking questions. Had she not gotten hit by a car, there would be no 'crime'. She would likely have woken up from a hangover and went on with her life.

You made some great points. When it is White women, it is never their fault. When it is Black women, it is always her fault.

D

Deleted member 191

Fuckin' our open enemies' woman, WHILE SHE'S DRUNK?!?! she winds up dead and now they gettin' hemmed up for it??!?! These have GOT to be some stupid ass immigrants.....PLEASE be some dumb ass immigrants because I REALLY need Black men to NOT be this recklessly and wantonly stupid.

ART
    ART
    Unfortunately they probably aren't just immigrants because you had plenty of foolish hornball FBA men banging white females all the way back during the plantation days even under the threat of death and extreme punishment. Some of them claimed they were doing it to "get back at the white man" for raping and colonizing Black enslaved women, but for the most part it was all a front.

They were having affairs with white females because of "true love", sweet taboo, and "their body telling them yes" and especially because they were also brainwashed into believing that white / white beauty = automatically better. "NoT ALL whITE PeOPLeS BaD. WhITE bISHEs LOH mE."
    H
    HailCzr85
    I don't disagree with this. It's wishful thinking on my part I know. There are plenty of Black American men who's brain is most definitely between their legs. It's unfortunate because, if we're ever going to get out of this mess, it's the brain between their ears that's going to be the tide turner for us in this war. It's a reminder that not all of us are going to be saved and not all of us CAN be saved.
    Reactions: ART
    D

Deleted member 191

White women absolutely go to bars by themselves half the time they know the owner, bartenders, cooks and everything. Black women don't often, that I know of, at least. However, I've done it personally. In my case, it was a local spot number 1, number 2, it was ran by family friends so I was never really "alone". Number 3 When I was going to get hammered, I was always with a crew.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Okay, why didn't that 'owner, bartender, cook' or whomever let her get that wasted? Do women who go to bars by themselves get drunk to the point they gotta don't know what's happening?

I ain't believing that at all. I've been in plenty of college bars. Not believing they ain't got a mission in mind alone, getting drunk AF.
    H
    HailCzr85
    I don't know dude, Just like YOU don't know for real know wtf she was doing there by herself. And if she WAS there getting drunk AF then that that only intensifies MY concern, that black men PUT themselves in this position in the first place like some dumbass idiots. She can get drunk AF all she wanted to THEY didn't have to be the stupid muthafuckas to fuck her drunk ass. Now they've upended their lives over snow pu$$y.
    D

Deleted member 1946

F that higher standards BS! Where’s Brock Turner’s lawyer! PRECEDENT MF! When we have all the money and power, THEN we can talk about higher standards! Want less crime? Let’s talk reparations! Or these “victim card” pulling MFs can go back to Europe! “STOP BEING A VICTIM!”. Right Chuck? FOH!
    Yep. Their lack of standards is how they operate.

D

Deleted member 1946

Fuckin' our open enemies' woman, WHILE SHE'S DRUNK?!?! she winds up dead and now they gettin' hemmed up for it??!?! These have GOT to be some stupid ass immigrants.....PLEASE be some dumb ass immigrants because I REALLY need Black men to NOT be this recklessly and wantonly stupid.
    We need to stop fucking them period. I have never fucked a White woman and am proud of it.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    200.gif

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We know unless they have a brilliant lawyer they won’t be judged the same
    way white boys are; they don’t stand a chance. That said, everybody in the wrong; the girl, the guys. That’s some nasty, wrong stuff anyway; but the brothers especially should have known better than to mess with a white woman in the Deep South!

ART
    ART
    >> but the brothers especially should have known better than to mess with a white woman in the Deep South!

This is what happens when you continue to ignore, disregard, and refuse to learn about history and current events. Blissful, willful ignorance can cost you your own life and freedom.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean