The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dude Decides He Is Done Being A Man - Wrecks His Young Family!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

So this Christ dude decided he is going to tap out and quit being a man, he wants to be a woman now! This is AFTER marrying a woman and having a child with her. That is the part I think is messed up. I don't care if this dude decided to cut all ties with manhood but holy ish, the dude straight up destroyed that woman's life.

Now imagine you married someone and had a baby with them. Then 6 months later, they decided to switch it up on you and tell you they are trans. Like to me, this is some form of cheating. I mean she filed for divorce and they have been separated for over a year but he only recently started transitioning with hormone therapy.

He gave up life with a woman that loved him and a growing family to be trans which is not a fun life. Your dating pool shrinks to the point where you are lucky to find someone who wants to mess around much less commit to you. You end up only being able to date other trans people 95% of the time.

I don't think this dude has gender dysphoria. I think it has become trendy for people to be trans and because some people are attention whores and see other people becoming famous or rich from it, they want that too.

All that to say... What would you do if someone did this to you? Like how f'd up would that make you? I don't know what I would do if I committed my life to a man and had his baby and he did this to me.

D

Deleted member 191

So this Christ dude decided he is going to tap out and quit being a man, he wants to be a woman now! This is AFTER marrying a woman and having a child with her. That is the part I think is messed up. I don't care if this dude decided to cut all ties with manhood but holy ish, the dude straight up destroyed that woman's life.

Now imagine you married someone and had a baby with them. Then 6 months later, they decided to switch it up on you and tell you they are trans. Like to me, this is some form of cheating. I mean she filed for divorce and they have been separated for over a year but he only recently started transitioning with hormone therapy.

He gave up life with a woman that loved him and a growing family to be trans which is not a fun life. Your dating pool shrinks to the point where you are lucky to find someone who wants to mess around much less commit to you. You end up only being able to date other trans people 95% of the time.

I don't think this dude has gender dysphoria. I think it has become trendy for people to be trans and because some people are attention whores and see other people becoming famous or rich from it, they want that too.

All that to say... What would you do if someone did this to you? Like how f'd up would that make you? I don't know what I would do if I committed my life to a man and had his baby and he did this to me.
    Though I certainly wouldn't define this as cheating. I definitely call it deceptive and manipulative.

I also have to wonder about the self-confidence and self-worth of the woman that's getting played. She had to have known or sensed something. A woman can feel and sense when something just seems... Off

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Homeboy went the Bruce Jenner route. It is so wrong to do that to the children. Now they have to deal with people asking them questions about their nutty ass dad.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Though I certainly wouldn't define this as cheating. I definitely call it deceptive and manipulative.

I also have to wonder about the self-confidence and self-worth of the woman that's getting played. She had to have known or sensed something. A woman can feel and sense when something just seems... Off
    I think it is emotional cheating. Like the dude had to have felt something. He should not have committed to ANYONE until he sorted himself out. This is something she and her family as well as that baby are going to have to carry for life now.

H
    HailCzr85
    Ah. I see what you mean.