Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    If you don't believe we are living in an apartheid state, where police, firefighters, paramedics and everyday citizens can kill us with impunity, then you are sorely mistaken.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you don't believe we are living in an apartheid state, where police, firefighters, paramedics and everyday citizens can kill us with impunity, then you are sorely mistaken.
    We need to start fighting back.
    If the system THAT WE PAY OUR TAXES TO won't protect us, then we have to do it ourselves.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    He did a good job of analyzing our situation. I feel that we are in a losing battle, but our spirit won't allow us not to fight. There's no one on our side and even those that look like us are surrounding us and attacking. Even our own right here in the US either want to forgive, don't know what we are talking about or just don't have the time or means to fight. I actually have a cousin receiving a Presidential award and she is proud of her accomplishment. I can't wholeheartedly feel good about her award. even though I'm proud of her. My apprehension to embrace her accomplishment is not due to her hard work and dedication but because it is attached to the Biden administration. I'm tired.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He did a good job of analyzing our situation. I feel that we are in a losing battle, but our spirit won't allow us not to fight. There's no one on our side and even those that look like us are surrounding us and attacking. Even our own right here in the US either want to forgive, don't know what we are talking about or just don't have the time or means to fight. I actually have a cousin receiving a Presidential award and she is proud of her accomplishment. I can't rightfully feel good about her reward. Not due to her hard work and dedication but because it is attached to the Biden administration. I'm tired.
    It's tiring to fight, Brother, but we can't stop.
    Bruised, battered, & scarred....we have to keep fighting. ✊🏾
    Side note, props to your cousin. Even though Biden ain't shit, she still put in work. Big up to her.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    It's tiring to fight, Brother, but we can't stop.
    Bruised, battered, & scarred....we have to keep fighting. ✊🏾
    Side note, props to your cousin. Even though Biden ain't shit, she still put in work. Big up to her.
    We can't stop, and we won't stop! I am proud of her despite Jim Crow Joe and Skamala

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Other groups (LBGTQ, Jews, White Conservatives, and one or two others) do a pretty good job of getting enough on them on code and active. It's the one thing we are sorely lacking. Especially locally and statewide in these types of cases. We can all support it from afar but its the brothers and sisters on the ground where ever there is injustice who gotta do the heavy lifting. The rest of us help in any way we can: donating, those who can, go there, whatever.

What the aforementioned groups above also do is the ability to punish those that they perceive to harm them financially and/or politically. That is a huge missing thing from us collectively.

D

Deleted member 1946

Of course they can. The reason is they control almost all of the leaders. They use blackmail to keep them in line.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The fact there was no pushback from the community says it all. this had already happened pre George FLoyd too. The story didn't get much traction until after the riots and protests. Black folk need to leave the scared energy behind us and start producing justice. No one is going to do it for us.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    D

Deleted member 1946

Other groups (LBGTQ, Jews, White Conservatives, and one or two others) do a pretty good job of getting enough on them on code and active. It's the one thing we are sorely lacking. Especially locally and statewide in these types of cases. We can all support it from afar but its the brothers and sisters on the ground where ever there is injustice who gotta do the heavy lifting. The rest of us help in any way we can: donating, those who can, go there, whatever.

What the aforementioned groups above also do is the ability to punish those that they perceive to harm them financially and/or politically. That is a huge missing thing from us collectively.
    Jason Black has been trying to get our people on code for years.

D

Deleted member 1946

He did a good job of analyzing our situation. I feel that we are in a losing battle, but our spirit won't allow us not to fight. There's no one on our side and even those that look like us are surrounding us and attacking. Even our own right here in the US either want to forgive, don't know what we are talking about or just don't have the time or means to fight. I actually have a cousin receiving a Presidential award and she is proud of her accomplishment. I can't wholeheartedly feel good about her award. even though I'm proud of her. My apprehension to embrace her accomplishment is not due to her hard work and dedication but because it is attached to the Biden administration. I'm tired.
    Some of our folks won't fight. They will wait until the universe deal with it.