Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wonder if the boule D9 community will respond appropriately. Probably not, but Elon is tired of hiding what white people have felt forever and wants to usher in open air white supremacy. The more people we bring here, the better.
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe you can get me hip. How did educated Black people manage to catch a stray in a post about a racist white Boer?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe you can get me hip. How did educated Black people manage to catch a stray in a post about a racist white Boer?
    Look at the post Elon is responding to, it’s attacking HBCUs something the D9 holds dearly.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at the post Elon is responding to, it’s attacking HBCUs something the D9 holds dearly.
    That post never mentioned the Divine 9, or any single Black Greek organization. It only said that an HBCU educated (Black) person was inferior to a (white) PWI educated person. I'm not Greek, but I hold HBCUs in high regard. A lot of us do. I still don't see the correlation. Do I need to put on my tin foil fitted?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are over 280 black pilots in the Air Force. Furthermore, an IQ test isn't a requirement. Just like any other high functioning skill: Pilot, Engineer, Doctor, etc, you either pass the tests and mee the requirements or you don't.

This is one of those red herring type of posts. It's feasible to have a pilot with a lower than average IQ. Or a doctor or any job.

Again, you either past the test, get the degrees, etc or you don't. White people are so triggered by the progress we are making, their inability to have offspring, they are going to pigeon hole us into every conceivable topic, no matter how off it is.

Finally, the record of the Tuskegee Airmen. Enough said.

D

Deleted member 1946

There are over 280 black pilots in the Air Force. Furthermore, an IQ test isn't a requirement. Just like any other high functioning skill: Pilot, Engineer, Doctor, etc, you either pass the tests and mee the requirements or you don't.

This is one of those red herring type of posts. It's feasible to have a pilot with a lower than average IQ. Or a doctor or any job.

Again, you either past the test, get the degrees, etc or you don't. White people are so triggered by the progress we are making, their inability to have offspring, they are going to pigeon hole us into every conceivable topic, no matter how off it is.

Finally, the record of the Tuskegee Airmen. Enough said.
    Of course. They wouldn't win as much as they do without rigging things in their favor.

D

Deleted member 1946

Can’t stand him because he is born and raised South African racist. He believes any initiative to combat racism is racist. I believe he was sued by Black Tesla employees for discrimination.
    Racists are always coming up with more ways to justify their wicked views. And he said that technically he is an African American in the past as well. That's one of the reasons why I don't like that term to describe myself because I don't want folks like him tethered into our reparations.

D

Deleted member 1946

I wonder if the boule D9 community will respond appropriately. Probably not, but Elon is tired of hiding what white people have felt forever and wants to usher in open air white supremacy. The more people we bring here, the better.
    No they won't. They can't say what they are not given permission to. They would lose EVERYTHING!