Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Basically the gist of this video. Where is the Congressional Black Caucus on this? Also, from an American, FBA point of view, how do you view it? You don't want to see any black people suffer and then there is this 'hold your own nuts' sentiment these days.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKsI4iyr1E

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Africa needs to do what is in the best interest of Africa. Just like the US should be doing but no, our government too busy out there laundering their money through this BS war. They just keep pissing away our money.
Jim Crow Joe Biden and whites everywhere: "We're Sorry to African Americans Everywhere. Our nation is under attack and we cannot afford to pay out reparations at this present time. Our current national debt is over $100 trillion and we are facing another Great Depression, an outstanding global climate crisis, and historic inflation and shortages. Ukraine really needed that $40 billion and Africa is no longer eligible for aid due to its excessive xenophobia and bigotry, reverse racism, and the lack of enthusiastic support for Ukraine and its citizens. We cannot afford to just think about ourselves. We have to help each other. That's what this is all about. And I'll be damned if we have to pay out reparations if no one else can get the help they need and if the supposed recipients of this "reparations" want to only continue being selfish and unpatriotic. It is the duty of everyone to serve and protect this great country no matter how hard and how flawed it is. We have to be in this together. MLK said the "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." United we stand, or divided we fall. And we're not going to fall. Not now. Not ever."
****giantdumbass globalcavecreature applause from the Global Caucus Populace of Lemmings ensues****

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people are down right evil. It’s why it’s a travesty that the west is dependent on Africa’s resources but then has all the power. It’s sick that they are basicaly saying “do as we tell you or we are not going to give you a bit of the resources we stole from you back”.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    We are at war and to be at war you need to be strategic and this war will be even harder and worse especially the one we are in the one with no infrastructure damages.

-Africa is a large continent with many countries africa is not a single country.

Now and then i always hear this sudden noise and reverberation (USA helping africa) coming out of somewhere some times with a twist and this sort of American help is not specificied to what kind of help is it in general that is generously offered to africa (continent) and which African countries will be benefiting from this so called "help" coming out of USA.

Right now USA needs help within (nationally) and international.

NOTHING COMES OUT OF USA THAT BENEFITED AFRICAN COUNTRIES IF THERE IS ANY HELP THAT WAS OFFERED TO AFRICAN Countries PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BY MENTIONING AND POINT OUT THIS KINKY LITTLE THING "usa AFRICA help".

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people are down right evil. It’s why it’s a travesty that the west is dependent on Africa’s resources but then has all the power. It’s sick that they are basicaly saying “do as we tell you or we are not going to give you a bit of the resources we stole from you back”.
    I believe a lot of the mining done for solar panels and batteries comes out of Africa as well so you know damn well companies like Tesla, Samsung, Apple, etc. are all using slave labor.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe a lot of the mining done for solar panels and batteries comes out of Africa as well so you know damn well companies like Tesla, Samsung, Apple, etc. are all using slave labor.
    They've basically made the world their plantation and different countries have different "crops" so to speak. It's an evil system but it partially exists because we allow it. Their ruthless brutality is our deterrent and the crumbs the flick off the table are the incentive.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    African countries are their worst enemies. I mean I've read a lot on how their leaders over there embezzle funds just for their personal interests while majority are getting poorer. Once they start thinking about fixing their house, then these useless threats will be a thing of the past.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They've basically made the world their plantation and different countries have different "crops" so to speak. It's an evil system but it partially exists because we allow it. Their ruthless brutality is our deterrent and the crumbs the flick off the table are the incentive.
    Sure seems this way. I mean until enough people demand change with their spending, nothing will stop. I wish more people realized that. We have a lot of control as a collective to change things but people are too comfy in their ways.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Basically the gist of this video. Where is the Congressional Black Caucus on this? Also, from an American, FBA point of view, how do you view it? You don't want to see any black people suffer and then there is this 'hold your own nuts' sentiment these days.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKsI4iyr1E
    Oh man this was the cringest shyt i ever seen. That white imperialist ideology hidden behind a white savior mask. A usa army captain was basically foaming at the mouth talking about all the minerals in latin america. The gold mine found in africa has to have those fucks salivating. Luckily affrica plugged in with brics so there is some type of protection. Macron the french literly got brushed off.🙂

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Sure seems this way. I mean until enough people demand change with their spending, nothing will stop. I wish more people realized that. We have a lot of control as a collective to change things but people are too comfy in their ways.
    It's always painful and frustrating seeing how much we have to suffer because of the bad and evil government policies our those we vote into power are making on daily basis that would affect our lives for ever. What's going with their BS involvement in the Russian-Ukraine war have said it all.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's always painful and frustrating seeing how much we have to suffer because of the bad and evil government policies our those we vote into power are making on daily basis that would affect our lives for ever. What's going with their BS involvement in the Russian-Ukraine war have said it all.
    The involvement with Ukraine has nothing to do with "war" and everything to do with laundering money. We have elected nothing but scumbags who are destroying the country.

E

educatedman23

I believe so as well. They will keep using slave labor because many of the people feel as if they cannot do anything else. It is sad because if they had more opportunities, then slave labor would disappear.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe so as well. They will keep using slave labor because many of the people feel as if they cannot do anything else. It is sad because if they had more opportunities, then slave labor would disappear.
    Slave labor shouldn't even be a thing but we can't fault countries and companies for taking advantage of it so long as the blood is not on their hands. The countries that allow, enable, and enforce it need to stop.