Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Eve Online. A great gaming experience but one of the most racist at its core games.

RFWatcher

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You have me cracking up I feel the same about Halo. I’ve never played EVE what’s so racist about it? Is it the game or the people playing it n
In most MMO RPGs the races are troll, elf or human. In Eve character creator is divided by race.
The black character creator is only for the Faction Minmatar Republic.
This “faction”’s StarCraft is made from salvaged second hand materials instead of the other factions polished futuristic craft.
I do find it interesting how Eve states the Minmatar Republic are enslaved and hunted by the Amarr Empire ultra future White Supremacists.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every online game has pockets of racist incels. It is gaming. It comes with the territory. I have been called everything under the sun on Halo, CoD, etc. but that don't stop me from enjoying myself. These people thrive on attention, anger, and people getting upset. Just ignore em. Most of them are 12 to 19 year olds with no real life experience. I feel sorry them and their small brains.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    So the game itself is racist? I haven't played it myself, but was confused about the topic. Is the game itself racist or is it the user base that is mostly racist?
    In most MMO RPGs the races are troll, elf or human. In Eve character creator is divided by race.
    This “faction”’s StarCraft is made from salvaged second hand materials instead of the other factions polished futuristic craft.
    I do find it interesting how Eve states the Minmatar Republic are enslaved and hunted by the Amarr Empire ultra future White Supremacists.
    Ah okay that explains it more, so the game itself has racist undertones. I can see some of the user base being racist too. Most online games these days still suffer from racist users.

Has anyone tried Elite Dangerous? They have slavery it's not race based tho, and only one faction does it and it's not the one I play.
    I've heard of it, but have yet to play it. Is it worth checking out?
    Maybe we could start a coalition of all black gamers to go on there and whoop there asses, that would teach 'em. Second hand materials or not, we make the lemonade then piss it out on 'em.
    That'd be awesome. I imagine there are some out there, but it doesn't hurt to have more.
    Every online game has pockets of racist incels. It is gaming. It comes with the territory. I have been called everything under the sun on Halo, CoD, etc. but that don't stop me from enjoying myself. These people thrive on attention, anger, and people getting upset. Just ignore em. Most of them are 12 to 19 year olds with no real life experience. I feel sorry them and their small brains.
    That's the truth. I still hear racist things when gaming online. I don't game online like I used to, but there's always a guy or two who will say some racist shit and think they're some comedian out there. That's why I like when a lot of these games made it possible to join private voice chats or let us mute anyone we don't want to hear. I pretty much mute everyone aside from my friends haha. I'd rather do that than hear some 12 year old screaming at everyone. Sadly that happens a lot these days.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Has anyone tried Elite Dangerous? They have slavery it's not race based tho, and only one faction does it and it's not the one I play.
    I tried that shit but you gotta get a college degree to learn how to fly the damn ship. Give me an arcade space shooter and I’m gucci.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah that’s racist they‘re basically saying we want you niggas to be slaves in the future too. The question is, are we going to allow that to be the case?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's the truth. I still hear racist things when gaming online. I don't game online like I used to, but there's always a guy or two who will say some racist shit and think they're some comedian out there. That's why I like when a lot of these games made it possible to join private voice chats or let us mute anyone we don't want to hear. I pretty much mute everyone aside from my friends haha. I'd rather do that than hear some 12 year old screaming at everyone. Sadly that happens a lot these days.
    I always hit the mute when it is an option. I can't tell you how many times I heard kids playing games like GTA or CoD well before their balls even dropped. Like where the f are the parents? They shouldn't even be playing these games.

zBucks
    I've never played EVE, and I doubt I ever will. I never saw the appeal in it personally, and now that I know it's kinda racist, I'll pass on it.

Remember COD lobbies back in like 2007-2012 or so though? Nothing but screaming kids saying every damn racial slur they can think of. Loud obnoxious kids screeching whenever they get killed. Sometimes it was fun hearing all the dumb shit people were saying in public lobbies. I will admit though, I got to meet some interesting characters in those lobbies back in the day. Kinda miss that side of it. Not the screeching & annoying children, but the cool people you meet along the way.

I always hit the mute when it is an option. I can't tell you how many times I heard kids playing games like GTA or CoD well before their balls even dropped. Like where the f are the parents? They shouldn't even be playing these games.
    You have to, it's unbearable to hear it these days. I used to be able to handle it back in the day, but I can't do it anymore. My ears are too damn sensitive these days, if I hear a kid buggin out I mute right away. There's been times where I get into a lobby and mute everyone.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah that’s racist they‘re basically saying we want you niggas to be slaves in the future too. The question is, are we going to allow that to be the case?
    so lets all download that shit, team up, get good at the mechanics and smack THE SHIT OUT THESE FOOLS!! It would also be a good way to establish resistance networks and strategy in REAL LIFE. What say you?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to, it's unbearable to hear it these days. I used to be able to handle it back in the day, but I can't do it anymore. My ears are too damn sensitive these days, if I hear a kid buggin out I mute right away. There's been times where I get into a lobby and mute everyone.
    When I was playing that CoD beta testing, I could not find the mute fast enough. I kept hearing mentally unhinged kids screaming. I don't even think they realize how stupid they sound and how embarrassed they should be.