The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ex-Wives

porter66

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My ex-wife told me she still loves me 13yrs after or divorce. Of I don't feel the same way. We married for over 20yrs but I spent so much much of my time away from home due to working overseas. I even had a lady-friend for 10 years a traveling companion who I loved more than my wife. I broke that off when I left that job, but my ex-wife found out and cheated on me.
For me that was unforgivable, our kid finished HS and I left, I realize my foul ways because I know I was not only cheating with my girlfriend but with others as well, but I wanted to stay with my family until all my kids got through HS & I did. Now she comes telling me we should try again, but it's to late for me I'm remarried to a woman I love endlessly.
I took a good woman, and made a mess not proud but I want ppl to learn, I'm lucky I found someone who I explained my past and didn't hold it against me, I wish her the same.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks for sharing. This is one of those situations I never quite understood. What goes through a guy’s head when he is cheating and then gets mad when his woman cheats on him? I remember being at a club with a few homies and one of the cats there was cheating on his wife. I said “how would you feel if she was out with some other dude” and he said “hell nah unacceptable”. I looked at that nigga like:

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

“But you here with a whole other female”.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My ex-wife told me she still loves me 13yrs after or divorce. Of I don't feel the same way. We married for over 20yrs but I spent so much much of my time away from home due to working overseas. I even had a lady-friend for 10 years a traveling companion who I loved more than my wife. I broke that off when I left that job, but my ex-wife found out and cheated on me.
    For me that was unforgivable, our kid finished HS and I left, I realize my foul ways because I know I was not only cheating with my girlfriend but with others as well, but I wanted to stay with my family until all my kids got through HS & I did. Now she comes telling me we should try again, but it's to late for me I'm remarried to a woman I love endlessly.
    I took a good woman, and made a mess not proud but I want ppl to learn, I'm lucky I found someone who I explained my past and didn't hold it against me, I wish her the same.
    If you were not in another relationship would you go back? Be honest. Would you at the very least have sex with her?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am curious about that as well. Like it was okay for you to cheat but not your wife? Am I misunderstanding? I don't care what you have in your pants, cheating is cheating.

I get it though, you moved on and her approaching you thinking there is something that can be rekindled is a false perception. Maybe she is lonely and just wants something familiar to her. Who knows.