Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Examples of 'Delectable Negro' Material In The Media

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What are the many ways and examples of you encountering so-called, 'Delectable Negro' material through the media? And how can you recognise it? Such as its propogation within adverts/commercials, movies, films, TV shows, music etc.
    Only time I've ever seen it was on Buck Breaking.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What are the many ways and examples of you encountering so-called, 'Delectable Negro' material through the media? And how can you recognise it? Such as its propogation within adverts/commercials, movies, films, TV shows, music etc.
    Much like Sovereign I have not seen it. What about you?

D

Deleted member 1475

Much like Sovereign I have not seen it. What about you?
    I remember seeing a video clip on twitter of some white people in Europe cutting of pieces of this mintstrelised white person pretending to be an African tribal stereotype who was pretending to scream and beg for his life while the Whites chopped off the fake body parts and served them on plates. I can't post any links, but you might be able to still find it on twitter. I've also seen this advert on YouTube titled 'AXE Chocolate Man'
    View: https://youtu.be/SqGCC498yoU

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember seeing a video clip on twitter of some white people in Europe cutting of pieces of this mintstrelised white person pretending to be an African tribal stereotype who was pretending to scream and beg for his life while the Whites chopped off the fake body parts and served them on plates. I can't post any links, but you might be able to still find it on twitter. I've also seen this advert on YouTube titled 'AXE Chocolate Man'
    Now that you posted this I remember seeing a video of some Dutch people eating a cake that looked like a black man’s head I need to find it.

D

Deleted member 1475

View: https://youtu.be/http://www.rippdemup.com/entertainment/makode-lindes-painful-cake-white-peop

Here's a link to an article that described the events of the first scene of 'Delectable Negro' WS imagery:

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Now that you posted this I remember seeing a video of some Dutch people eating a cake that looked like a black man’s head I need to find it.
    It was the Swedish.

D5233936-6193-4224-8055-B9DCA45915EB.jpeg

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    D

Deleted member 1475

D

Deleted member 1475

This one was weird too. (Please don't send hate to this Brother but you already know that the whites got off on this):
    View: https://youtu.be/sbuJ660jQwI
    It's all just white culture at the end of the day. Cannibalism lives in them. Although, at times I won't call it 'cannabalism' because everyday I struggle to see these people as human at all. We are 'Huemans' hence, the colour in our skin (I remember hearing that from someone).

D

Deleted member 1475

I'm also certain that all Black homosexual movie/TV show characters are a feature of 'Delectable Negro' material, as well. Since its message of promoting cannabalism, also relates to the overt sexualisation of Black characters promoted by the Dominant Society, which leaves anti-sexual and anti-life culture being promoted throughout our community. The 'Delectable Negro' goes far beyond the literal consumption of Black bodies. Listen to the C.O.W.S on their episodes of analysing the 'Delectable Negro' book.

Mwafrika

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Hollywood is anti-black where male are given feminine role and female masculine role have you ever notices BM looks goofy, fat and lazy while the women are strong and masculine while white female super hero are feminine compare the propaganda film. 1666226413344.png

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Found it:
    https://mediadiversified.org/2015/05/29/liberte-egalite-fraternite-and-a-few-I’m a racist-heads-please-linguistic-bigotry-in-france/ (link not working for some reason, my apologies. This will have to be a cut and paste job).

The French film Serial (Bad) Weddings made reference to it

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This looks weird though,I Know it's kind of like a commercial and the body spray Is meant to make you feel and smell like chocolate or something of that sort.

Or I'm I missing the point here?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This looks weird though,I Know it's kind of like a commercial and the body spray Is meant to make you feel and smell like chocolate or something of that sort.

Or I'm I missing the point here?
    The spray is supposed to make you smell like chocolate, but they took it a step further. They turned the guy into an actual chocolate man and had people, specifically white women, eating him. There's a lot of history regarding the dominant society eating and dismembering Black people. The "turn him into a chocolate man" portion should have been left on the drawing board.