Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fallout TV Series

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

John_Smauel

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Latin America
I never played the games but I was told I would enjoy them. Maybe some day I will give one a try. Either way, the concept of the story is interesting and I think it will make for an interesting series. Anyone planning on checking this one out?

Damn this is show is weird and messed up, which is basically all the reasons for me to start watching it!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I never played the games but I was told I would enjoy them. Maybe some day I will give one a try. Either way, the concept of the story is interesting and I think it will make for an interesting series. Anyone planning on checking this one out?

Wow, the trailer looks good. Never played the game but this has a good look to it. I'll give it a try.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, the trailer looks good. Never played the game but this has a good look to it. I'll give it a try.
    That is how I am feeling. It really depends on which direction they take it. I know if they get too political they will tank the show. Everything has politics but you need to balance it out. I am more interested in the whole "life after the apocalypse" type of scenario.