The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Family STILL won't see you if your're not jAbbed

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was planning a trip to ATL to visit my in-laws this May. I got a call from my sister-in-law that because I didn't get that jAb, I will not be able to visit her. I thought we were passed that since it's been shown that the jab community is getting the CoCo and spreading it more so that the unjAbbed. Shit is crazy in my opinion. I don't really care, but found it crazy.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I was planning a trip to ATL to visit my in-laws this May. I got a call from my sister-in-law that because I didn't get that jAb, I will not be able to visit her. I thought we were passed that since it's been shown that the jab community is getting the CoCo and spreading it more so that the unjAbbed. Shit is crazy in my opinion. I don't really care, but found it crazy.
    My family followed the mainstream media when it came to the jab, the second MSNBC stopped talking about it, they did too. We basically act like COVID never happened and I'm much happier for it. Exercise, eat right, drink a lot of water, and keep your body in tip top shape. I'd rather do that than live a life of fear.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    We're like this in my family but only for the member thats are critically ill. I have a great aunt who is wheelchair bound and uses an assisted breathing machine and we won't let anyone un-vaxed see her in person. I don't care about the vax but if she were to get COVID it would be bad news. I know that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission it's just a precaution. They can always zoom.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My family followed the mainstream media when it came to the jab, the second MSNBC stopped talking about it, they did too. We basically act like COVID never happened and I'm much happier for it. Exercise, eat right, drink a lot of water, and keep your body in tip top shape. I'd rather do that than live a life of fear.
    Exactly! I exercise every day (30 min) take vitamins, learning how to eat better, and have not taken the shot. I have not gotten COVID and have been healthy. And to think about it, my sister-in-law's whole household has been vaxxed and her daughter STILL got it, but you're telling me that you don't want to be around ME. COOL!!!!!!!!!

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We're like this in my family but only for the member thats are critically ill. I have a great aunt who is wheelchair bound and uses an assisted breathing machine and we won't let anyone un-vaxed see her in person. I don't care about the vax but if she were to get COVID it would be bad news. I know that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission it's just a precaution. They can always zoom.
    I understand that, but those that have been vaxxed were/are getting it high numbers so if anyone who is vaxxed is going to see her, she is still taking the same risk she would be taking if someone was unvaxxed. I respect everyone's decision nevertheless.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White media got our families spent

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Exactly! I exercise every day (30 min) take vitamins, learning how to eat better, and have not taken the shot. I have not gotten COVID and have been healthy. And to think about it, my sister-in-law's whole household has been vaxxed and her daughter STILL got it, but you're telling me that you don't want to be around ME. COOL!!!!!!!!!
    If you're not taking care of yourself you don't even need COVID. Once COVID is over and done it'll be high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity that gets them. People go to church and say "my body is my temple" but never put it into action. I always look at it as war. There are tons of micro-organism that want to "set trip" with the micro-organisms in my body. It I'm not eating or drinking properly to ensure my micro-organism can defend, they will get overrun and I'll either become sick or if it is catastrophic I can die.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't get the jab and have been around people who have and were ill with the virus. Maybe my body fought it off no issue? I have no idea. I have family who got it, some who didn't. We all took it as a choice and didn't get into arguments over it. I don't get shaming your family for not getting the jab at this point. I know several people who did and got sick anyway.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't get the jab and have been around people who have and were ill with the virus. Maybe my body fought it off no issue? I have no idea. I have family who got it, some who didn't. We all took it as a choice and didn't get into arguments over it. I don't get shaming your family for not getting the jab at this point. I know several people who did and got sick anyway.
    Exactly! That's my point. I believe just about everybody in my family got it, both on my side and my husband's side. I'm the lone wolf. LOL! However, my side of the family not only respects my decision not to get it and we are around each other all the time. Thankfully no one has gotten C19, except for my 1-year-old grandson. So for my sister-in-law to say she didn't want me to come to visit here was a bit crazy. At this point with all the evidence out there showing that the jabbed and unjabbed can both get and spread it and you still want to ONLY focus on the unjabbed is idiocy IMO.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's fcked up almost everyone I know got the jab except my son and me. he got covid, and it passed through him a few weeks later, I would never tell the family they couldn't come over or be around me because they did or didn't get the jab. I do take precautions though, masks and I really don't go many places, almost everything I get from outside of my house gets wiped down.
    sorry, you are dealing with this, especially from your family.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's fcked up almost everyone I know got the jab except my son and me. he got covid, and it passed through him a few weeks later, I would never tell the family they couldn't come over or be around me because they did or didn't get the jab. I do take precautions though, masks and I really don't go many places, almost everything I get from outside of my house gets wiped down.
    sorry, you are dealing with this, especially from your family.
    Thanks. Glad to know that I'm by myself and there are other people who understand. I swear, I'm so glad for social media (in this instance) otherwise I would think there's something wrong with me for not thinking like the majority. Go glad I found black media spaces.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks. Glad to know that I'm by myself and there are other people who understand. I swear, I'm so glad for social media (in this instance) otherwise I would think there's something wrong with me for not thinking like the majority. Go glad I found black media spaces.
    When you add in the fact that Pfizer made billions, Fauci kept lying, the media was telling tales about what the vaccine could and couldn't do it was a big scam. One minute the vaccine would stop transmission and everyone that didn't get it was the spawn of satan. Then when vaccinated people kept spreading it then the media and the government changed their story and said "we never said it'll stop transmission". It was BS the whole time, COVID was taking people out that was already on a 10 count.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When you add in the fact that Pfizer made billions, Fauci kept lying, the media was telling tales about what the vaccine could and couldn't do it was a big scam. One minute the vaccine would stop transmission and everyone that didn't get it was the spawn of satan. Then when vaccinated people kept spreading it then the media and the government changed their story and said "we never said it'll stop transmission". It was BS the whole time, COVID was taking people out that was already on a 10 count.
    Right! That's why I get agitated when I have to talk to my family members about the shot. They all quote everything seen on CNN/MSNBC. I try to supply them with the data and they don't even want it!!! I told my very liberal daughter last night that if the shot worked so well, then why are people who got the shot getting and spreading it just as much as people who didn't get it? To date, the majority of the population got it they are still being infected - some multiple times. My daughter looked at me and said, yeah it's because EVERYONE won't get vaxxed!!! I said GOOD NIGHT!!! I swear, it's draining and exhausting. That goalpost keeps moving.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ll start out by saying that your situation can be extremely frustrating. I have so many opinions regarding the jab, a lot of them I will not go into. However, I will say that this “jab” has caused division between so many people, family and friends alike. Many people want the jab, whereas others do not. I am one of the ones who do not want it for various reasons. Unfortunately, if the jab works, then why do they want you to get 100 booster shots? Just curious.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ll start out by saying that your situation can be extremely frustrating. I have so many opinions regarding the jab, a lot of them I will not go into. However, I will say that this “jab” has caused division between so many people, family and friends alike. Many people want the jab, whereas others do not. I am one of the ones who do not want it for various reasons. Unfortunately, if the jab works, then why do they want you to get 100 booster shots? Just curious.
    Great question! I had to say it but my family is all like sheep being led by wolves. They are not even open-minded about any opinion or fact that is not what they believe they know. That's how I know I'm just frustrating myself when I even try to have a conversation about that. Also, whenever they need them to take another booster shot some new variant always arrives. How ironic...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right! That's why I get agitated when I have to talk to my family members about the shot. They all quote everything seen on CNN/MSNBC. I try to supply them with the data and they don't even want it!!! I told my very liberal daughter last night that if the shot worked so well, then why are people who got the shot getting and spreading it just as much as people who didn't get it? To date, the majority of the population got it they are still being infected - some multiple times. My daughter looked at me and said, yeah it's because EVERYONE won't get vaxxed!!! I said GOOD NIGHT!!! I swear, it's draining and exhausting. That goalpost keeps moving.
    Remember, the average person is a sheep. Humans are a flock animal and it is what it is. You just gotta make sure you get as much programming in before society takes hold.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great question! I had to say it but my family is all like sheep being led by wolves. They are not even open-minded about any opinion or fact that is not what they believe they know. That's how I know I'm just frustrating myself when I even try to have a conversation about that. Also, whenever they need them to take another booster shot some new variant always arrives. How ironic...
    I have kept asking myself or the question when would all these stop ever since the pandemic but instead of things getting better, it's turning for the worst. Getting a new booster shot today isn't going to stop another one.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly! That's my point. I believe just about everybody in my family got it, both on my side and my husband's side. I'm the lone wolf. LOL! However, my side of the family not only respects my decision not to get it and we are around each other all the time. Thankfully no one has gotten C19, except for my 1-year-old grandson. So for my sister-in-law to say she didn't want me to come to visit here was a bit crazy. At this point with all the evidence out there showing that the jabbed and unjabbed can both get and spread it and you still want to ONLY focus on the unjabbed is idiocy IMO.
    We had celebs pushing this crap for months too which I think influenced people. I remember seeing some of them saying they are cutting ties with their own families over not masking, testing, or being jabbed. That is just insane to me. Family is everything and you are willing to lose that over something that is low-risk? Not to take away from the people who became very ill from the virus, I know of such cases but your overall survival rate if you are healthy is like 99%. The people who are high risk have 3+ conditions, tend to be overweight (obese), and have issues like asthma. I get them being cautious but don't make everyone else suffer because of it.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We had celebs pushing this crap for months too which I think influenced people. I remember seeing some of them saying they are cutting ties with their own families over not masking, testing, or being jabbed. That is just insane to me. Family is everything and you are willing to lose that over something that is low-risk? Not to take away from the people who became very ill from the virus, I know of such cases but your overall survival rate if you are healthy is like 99%. The people who are high risk have 3+ conditions, tend to be overweight (obese), and have issues like asthma. I get them being cautious but don't make everyone else suffer because of it.
    You're exactly right. I am no match against the celebs, mainstream media, and Dr. Fauchi. It's hard being the ONLY one in the entire family that goes against those powers. It's kinda nice to have a place where I can truly connect with like-minded black people. I have tried numerous times to try to tell my immediate family about the life-threatening side effects but they either roll their eyes or tune me out. I even offered to provide them with proof from CDC and other so-called reputable places, but they told me they didn't even want to see it. Shit is crazy!!!!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're exactly right. I am no match against the celebs, mainstream media, and Dr. Fauchi. It's hard being the ONLY one in the entire family that goes against those powers. It's kinda nice to have a place where I can truly connect with like-minded black people. I have tried numerous times to try to tell my immediate family about the life-threatening side effects but they either roll their eyes or tune me out. I even offered to provide them with proof from CDC and other so-called reputable places, but they told me they didn't even want to see it. Shit is crazy!!!!
    People are lost. Some are awake, millions are lost. It is sad all around. This is what fear mongering does to people. The media learned how to manipulate people after WWII from Hitler's crew. They took what they learned and implemented it in Hollywood and MSM. You can see how everything started to change after the war. Even music was being used against people.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People are lost. Some are awake, millions are lost. It is sad all around. This is what fear mongering does to people. The media learned how to manipulate people after WWII from Hitler's crew. They took what they learned and implemented it in Hollywood and MSM. You can see how everything started to change after the war. Even music was being used against people.
    They do the same thing with that Democratic Republican fight, it’s basically WS scare tactics

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For sure. It is all used against use.
    Unfortunately like you said also the music is being used against us.Even though Rap is the number 1 genre around the world, I think it’s a detriment to our people and is killing us at an alarming rate.Reminds me when they introduce Crack to the community

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The US Government was actually paying celebs and media to promote it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They also paid them same celebs to force us to vote Democrat knowing darn well we wouldn’t get anything tangible in return

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to be clear this is not to make the Republicans look good lol, I just say Democrats because majority of our people vote Democratic

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They also paid them same celebs to force us to vote Democrat knowing darn well we wouldn’t get anything tangible in return
    They do the same thing with that Democratic Republican fight, it’s basically WS scare tactics
    It's wild! It's funny how when you become more conscious about these things how "up in your face" you see these things. I'm not gonna lie, I was lost for the majority of my life, but I was also open-minded about always learning. Once I found the black media I've learned so much and seen so much shit that the old me wouldn't have believed. The MSM and their propaganda, and how Hollyweird get their celebs to do the same shit that's done by the media. It was clear that the celeb and the media were paid because they were pushing that shit way too hard. They were pushing BIDEN way too hard too. They rely on people who are not going to look shit up for themselves and rely on the info they (the media) provide.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's wild! It's funny how when you become more conscious about these things how "up in your face" you see these things. I'm not gonna lie, I was lost for the majority of my life, but I was also open-minded about always learning. Once I found the black media I've learned so much and seen so much shit that the old me wouldn't have believed. The MSM and their propaganda, and how Hollyweird get their celebs to do the same shit that's done by the media. It was clear that the celeb and the media were paid because they were pushing that shit way too hard. They were pushing BIDEN way too hard too. They rely on people who are not going to look shit up for themselves and rely on the info they (the media) provide.
    Didn‘t it feel like being born again? It seemed like everything started to make sense.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    If Morris Chestnut gets on TV and says “get the jab” you are automatically out of the picture.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Didn‘t it feel like being born again? It seemed like everything started to make sense.
    Yep! I started to see everything differently. I believe that I was meant for black empowerment because I had signs long before, but they were being suppressed by Religion, MSM, family, politics, etc. Now I can't see being any other way. Thanks to this new black platform also.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yep! I started to see everything differently. I believe that I was meant for black empowerment because I had signs long before, but they were being suppressed by Religion, MSM, family, politics, etc. Now I can't see being any other way. Thanks to this new black platform also.
    When I look back 10 years I cannot believe that I tolerated so many hours of Bill Maher and CNBC. How I voted for Obama twice and how I believed there was a minority coalition.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You would have thought I was the anti-christ in my family when I told them I wasn’t getting vaxed. They drank the kool-aid and became virus experts overnight.
    I absolutely can relate! When a family member tells you that you can't come into their house because you aren't vaxxed, you know they are deeply in the mind control realm. Like what am I gonna do that any vaxxed person is NOT going to do? That is asinine and definitely makes me look at them differently.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just saw my aunt in person, after over a 2 year hiatus this past holiday weekend, as she apparently didn't want to be in contact with anyone who wasn't poked & prodded. 💉

Although to each their own, concerning personal medical choices, I found it a bit disheartening to hear her say after Sunday dinner, that she was going to converse with her doctor, about getting the "2nd Booster" - in other words the 4TH SHOT.

David Lachapelle 90S GIF by octavioterol

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I absolutely can relate! When a family member tells you that you can't come into their house because you aren't vaxxed, you know they are deeply in the mind control realm. Like what am I gonna do that any vaxxed person is NOT going to do? That is asinine and definitely makes me look at them differently.
    Hell yes especially when that family member has been smoking crack for 15 years.

Incredulous Ll Cool J GIF

"oh so now you're concerned with your health"

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just saw my aunt in person, after over a 2 year hiatus this past holiday weekend, as she apparently didn't want to be in contact with anyone who wasn't poked & prodded. 💉

Although to each their own, concerning personal medical choices, I found it a bit disheartening to hear her say after Sunday dinner, that she was going to converse with her doctor, about getting the "2nd Booster" - in other words the 4TH SHOT.

They think they are so smart and informed too when they talk about the booster. Citing facts straight from Washington's halls through the mouths of MSNBC's anchors.

"So the 2nd booster protected against the pathogen that became endemic through the omicron strain. The 3rd Booster is to enhance the cell therapy to mitigate potential impacts from a rogue strain that can develop through herd immunity".

Sounding like Oswald Bates.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They think they are so smart and informed too when they talk about the booster. Citing facts straight from Washington's halls through the mouths of MSNBC's anchors.

"So the 2nd booster protected against the pathogen that became endemic through the omicron strain. The 3rd Booster is to enhance the cell therapy to mitigate potential impacts from a rogue strain that can develop through herd immunity".

ROFL - the same networks, sponsored at least in part, by the vaccine developers. No bias there, right? I recall first questioning the sucker punch, in the earlier half of last year. One post I made on IG was met with an attack on my "level of education" - how that I didn't have a basic grasp on biology. 👨🏾‍🔬🧫

With this typical impeachment on one's intellectual capacity however, there is little more than an emotional, knee-jerk response to something that challenges mainstream talking points: never a critical, substantial explanation of why someone should be nothing less than pro-vaccine, with regards to Co-Vid 19. 😡🤔💭🗣️💡

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yeah, I'm sure my family will be looking into it as well. They stopped telling me when they go get their shots. I only find out if I ask. To be honest, I understood the sentiment more in 2020 and even in 2021. But in 2022 with all the information that's been out about anyone contracting the virus and all the side effects and everything, you'd think that by now people are opening up more to seeing their family members as your aunt did. By my family STILL don't want any unjabbed person in their company.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

LOL!!! That's hilarious! As long as they get some "justification" they'll keep getting poked, I guess.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL!!! That's hilarious! As long as they get some "justification" they'll keep getting poked, I guess.
    I think part of it is White acceptance. When you get the jab you are being a "good negro" and all the liberal whites praise you and say you are part of the solution. I may be going deep but I think a lot of them simply want to feel like they belong. When they get the shot they are in the "in club" at least until the liberals decide to remind them that they are Black.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think part of it is White acceptance. When you get the jab you are being a "good negro" and all the liberal whites praise you and say you are part of the solution. I may be going deep but I think a lot of them simply want to feel like they belong. When they get the shot they are in the "in club" at least until the liberals decide to remind them that they are Black.
    I agree with you. Not only do they think they have "White" acceptance, but they are making a smarter choice. Being in the minority is hard work and not everyone is cut out for it. It's being unpopular, like back in HS - everyone wanted to be with the in-crown and not be looked at as an outlier.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with you. Not only do they think they have "White" acceptance, but they are making a smarter choice. Being in the minority is hard work and not everyone is cut out for it. It's being unpopular, like back in HS - everyone wanted to be with the in-crown and not be looked at as an outlier.
    Same with LGBT and all these other groups scared negros run to. There was a point back in 2021 where I felt if the government told these weirdos to start hunting us they would have done it. The hate for unvaccinated people was intense.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same with LGBT and all these other groups scared negros run to. There was a point back in 2021 where I felt if the government told these weirdos to start hunting us they would have done it. The hate for unvaccinated people was intense.
    You are probably correct! The vitriol they had was weird! Unfortunately, some people still feel the same way. Even with all the evidence out there, they refuse to see things logically. They are truly sheep.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are probably correct! The vitriol they had was weird! Unfortunately, some people still feel the same way. Even with all the evidence out there, they refuse to see things logically. They are truly sheep.
    Yes I’m still seeing a bit of it myself. People follow the mainstream narrative which is we see the media and the government trying to limit information exchange so that the only mainstream narrative comes from them. We see social media doing it and we see blogs and news sites removing comments so no alternate view points can go into the sheep’s brain.

You say anything anti-Ukraine you can possibly get banned on social

We saw this 100% during COVID.

ITS A different time.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's an excellent question because from the looks of it, it seems like a lot of people are no longer taking the whole family thing and blood serious for one to be too quick to jettison his or her blood over a jab.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's an excellent question because from the looks of it, it seems like a lot of people are no longer taking the whole family thing and blood serious for one to be too quick to jettison his or her blood over a jab.
    If you are willing to throw your family away over a virus, I could not imagine what you would have done in biblical times. The people doing this are the types to sell out their own family for escaping the slave farms and help get them caught.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you are willing to throw your family away over a virus, I could not imagine what you would have done in biblical times. The people doing this are the types to sell out their own family for escaping the slave farms and help get them caught.
    You are absolutely right!!!! I look at it that way as well. If my sis in-law doesn't want me to come to her house because I chose NOT to get the shot, so be it. Once this is all over with, I can't say I would make any plans to visit her, she'd have to come to me. I don't know if that's petty, but I don't really care. Funny how they think listening to the MSM makes them smart. You can't tell them anything that goes against that.