The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Family STILL won't see you if your're not jAbbed

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    You are absolutely right!!!! I look at it that way as well. If my sis in-law doesn't want me to come to her house because I chose NOT to get the shot, so be it. Once this is all over with, I can't say I would make any plans to visit her, she'd have to come to me. I don't know if that's petty, but I don't really care. Funny how they think listening to the MSM makes them smart. You can't tell them anything that goes against that.
    It’s not petty girl she showed you where she stands. She was willing to put Pfizer before your relationship with her. When people show you who they are believe them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are absolutely right!!!! I look at it that way as well. If my sis in-law doesn't want me to come to her house because I chose NOT to get the shot, so be it. Once this is all over with, I can't say I would make any plans to visit her, she'd have to come to me. I don't know if that's petty, but I don't really care. Funny how they think listening to the MSM makes them smart. You can't tell them anything that goes against that.
    Nope. You aren't being petty. You are being selective with your time. If she wants to throw you under the bus over something like this, make sure she is the one who comes crawling back and make sure she apologizes too!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Remember, the average person is a sheep. Humans are a flock animal and it is what it is. You just gotta make sure you get as much programming in before society takes hold.
    I never realized how many cowards there were in society until this C-19 plandemic. people should be revolting right now, but instead the elites just threw the tennis ball out east and said "oooh look, Ukraine is getting bombed." and suddenly we're protecting some assets they got over there. its amazing how well that distraction worked, and soon as this skirmish is over, not only will the ofays have paid mercenaries and reinforcements to deal with their negro problem, but they will also re run an updated Covid playbook to quell any would be dissentors. Its crazy obvious to anyone thinking logically, but so many people don't want to admit they maybe got duped.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Hell yes especially when that family member has been smoking crack for 15 years.

Incredulous Ll Cool J GIF

"oh so now you're concerned with your health"
    snoopdisappointmentspliffstarlaugh

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never realized how many cowards there were in society until this C-19 plandemic. people should be revolting right now, but instead the elites just threw the tennis ball out east and said "oooh look, Ukraine is getting bombed." and suddenly we're protecting some assets they got over there. its amazing how well that distraction worked, and soon as this skirmish is over, not only will the ofays have paid mercenaries and reinforcements to deal with their negro problem, but they will also re run an updated Covid playbook to quell any would be dissentors. Its crazy obvious to anyone thinking logically, but so many people don't want to admit they maybe got duped.
    Well the largest problem is that people don‘t want to change their world view. If youve been raised to think Joe Biden is luke skywalker and you’re the rebel forces every year makes it less feasible to believe anything else. You start seeing glimpses that you’re actually the empire and joe biden is darth vader but you brush it off because:

”no way we blew ip all the planets with the death star for no reason, those were bad people”

People will delude themselves into thinking every action is just to maintain the way they see the world.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We're like this in my family but only for the member thats are critically ill. I have a great aunt who is wheelchair bound and uses an assisted breathing machine and we won't let anyone un-vaxed see her in person. I don't care about the vax but if she were to get COVID it would be bad news. I know that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission it's just a precaution. They can always zoom.
    Only out of curiosity; no criticism: do you allow vaccinated around her?

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly! That's my point. I believe just about everybody in my family got it, both on my side and my husband's side. I'm the lone wolf. LOL! However, my side of the family not only respects my decision not to get it and we are around each other all the time. Thankfully no one has gotten C19, except for my 1-year-old grandson. So for my sister-in-law to say she didn't want me to come to visit here was a bit crazy. At this point with all the evidence out there showing that the jabbed and unjabbed can both get and spread it and you still want to ONLY focus on the unjabbed is idiocy IMO.
    I’m also confused about… if you’re jabbed isn’t it because you believe it will keep you safe? Oh ye of little faith in your own belief system.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great question! I had to say it but my family is all like sheep being led by wolves. They are not even open-minded about any opinion or fact that is not what they believe they know. That's how I know I'm just frustrating myself when I even try to have a conversation about that. Also, whenever they need them to take another booster shot some new variant always arrives. How ironic...
    I think this behavior regarding many issues can be added to our repository of evidence that the news is a form of mind control. If you watch and believe your enemy’s fables, they’ll have you believing whatever they want you to believe because belief engenders action….. so many lies drive our community‘s actions. Also, Fear is a hell of a drug.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never realized how they use distractions in between the messages they want to push. Everything is Ukraine now, but I believe they will be back on that C19 vax push soon. They will create another strain for which the 2nd booster will be used and those same people will run out to get it. It's really sad.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never realized how they use distractions in between the messages they want to push. Everything is Ukraine now, but I believe they will be back on that C19 vax push soon. They will create another strain for which the 2nd booster will be used and those same people will run out to get it. It's really sad.
    They have controlling the masses down to a science.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got the vaccine. I don't think I'd go as far as to refuse to see anyone who didn't.

The science behind the vaccine isn't that it keeps you from catching COVID. It just makes it less likely that you will die from COVID.

If you're healthy and don't have underlying conditions then you're at higher risk.

All the vaccine does is lessen that risk. It basically takes from like a 50% or higher chance of dieing to less than 10%. Not exact numbers because we just don't have them really but that's the idea.

So her refusing to see you because you don't have the vaccine doesn't really make sense.

She's just as likely to catch it from a vaccinated person as an unvaccinated. The vaccine didn't prevent spread so much as keep you from getting severely ill.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I got the vaccine. I don't think I'd go as far as to refuse to see anyone who didn't.

The science behind the vaccine isn't that it keeps you from catching COVID. It just makes it less likely that you will die from COVID.

If you're healthy and don't have underlying conditions then you're at higher risk.

All the vaccine does is lessen that risk. It basically takes from like a 50% or higher chance of dieing to less than 10%. Not exact numbers because we just don't have them really but that's the idea.

So her refusing to see you because you don't have the vaccine doesn't really make sense.

She's just as likely to catch it from a vaccinated person as an unvaccinated. The vaccine didn't prevent spread so much as keep you from getting severely ill.
    But at first they said if you have the vaccine you wouldn’t transmit COVID and so a lot of people got it thinking it would end the pandemic.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But at first they said if you have the vaccine you wouldn’t transmit COVID and so a lot of people got it thinking it would end the pandemic.
    That wasn't the information put out to me. I've worked as a nurse through the entire thing and the idea didn't ever seem to be about the vaccine stopping the pandemic altogether. It was more about keeping from overwhelming the hospitals. Which makes sense.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That wasn't the information put out to me. I've worked as a nurse through the entire thing and the idea didn't ever seem to be about the vaccine stopping the pandemic altogether. It was more about keeping from overwhelming the hospitals. Which makes sense.
    That's not what the mainstream media was saying tho.

mpalana1

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, at this point, there just may be a day that you won't have a choice, depending on where you are at a given moment you may have to hunker down alone, with fam, or in the crowd. It won't matter about who took the "medical decision". (as the MOW says) it will be a matter of maintaining.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was planning a trip to ATL to visit my in-laws this May. I got a call from my sister-in-law that because I didn't get that jAb, I will not be able to visit her. I thought we were passed that since it's been shown that the jab community is getting the CoCo and spreading it more so that the unjAbbed. Shit is crazy in my opinion. I don't really care, but found it crazy.
    That’s a damn shame. I am sorry you are dealing with that. You aren’t the only Black person who has to deal with being banned from family events. I have read about venomized family members telling unvenomized family members they can’t come around. It’s actually pathetic.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, at this point, there just may be a day that you won't have a choice, depending on where you are at a given moment you may have to hunker down alone, with fam, or in the crowd. It won't matter about who took the "medical decision". (as the MOW says) it will be a matter of maintaining.
    That’s already occurring in places. It shouldn’t be mandatory to get the vaccine.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My family followed the mainstream media when it came to the jab, the second MSNBC stopped talking about it, they did too. We basically act like COVID never happened and I'm much happier for it. Exercise, eat right, drink a lot of water, and keep your body in tip top shape. I'd rather do that than live a life of fear.
    Same. I have family members who got that shot and have health problems like diabetes, High blood pressure, etc. One of them was against it until their spouse convinced them to get it. I was very upset about it and just hope nothing bad happens. I don’t wish harm on my family who took that poison. I just pray for them. I still love my family. My household has not gotten that stuff and we are fine. My mother and I caught CV for the first time from ignorant family members. Just about everyone there caught it but we all recovered at home. I nor my mother went to the hospital. My mother had it worse, but we came out fine and have those antibodies. At first I thought I had food poisoning. It was like a bad cold, I never been that sick.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks. Glad to know that I'm by myself and there are other people who understand. I swear, I'm so glad for social media (in this instance) otherwise I would think there's something wrong with me for not thinking like the majority. Go glad I found black media spaces.
    Yes, we understand. We have to get with like minded Black people and stay connected with each other. It is crucial, especially in these evil times. I am happy to be on this platform with y’all. I’m glad we have this space to talk.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We had celebs pushing this crap for months too which I think influenced people. I remember seeing some of them saying they are cutting ties with their own families over not masking, testing, or being jabbed. That is just insane to me. Family is everything and you are willing to lose that over something that is low-risk? Not to take away from the people who became very ill from the virus, I know of such cases but your overall survival rate if you are healthy is like 99%. The people who are high risk have 3+ conditions, tend to be overweight (obese), and have issues like asthma. I get them being cautious but don't make everyone else suffer because of it.
    One of those celebs came at me and other B1 people on social media because I criticized them for promoting the Fauci ouchie. All I did was share Rizza Islam’s video. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Those Black celebrities who were promoting the jab to us are nothing but sell outs. I won’t care if something happens to them. I don’t understand how our people didn’t see through it, but that’s programming and conditioning for you. And you’re right about the survival rate, which is why I didn’t panic when I got sick. I just let it run it’s course, rested, stayed hydrated, ate soup, drink tea and natural spring water, took elderberry syrup.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I absolutely can relate! When a family member tells you that you can't come into their house because you aren't vaxxed, you know they are deeply in the mind control realm. Like what am I gonna do that any vaxxed person is NOT going to do? That is asinine and definitely makes me look at them differently.
    This hasn’t happened in my family. My unvenomized immediate family was invited over my aunt’s house in December and she got the jab. I am still around family who got it. They haven’t treated me differently and neither have they. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Don’t treat your people differently because they refuse to follow others.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This hasn’t happened in my family. My unvenomized immediate family was invited over my aunt’s house in December and she got the jab. I am still around family who got it. They haven’t treated me differently and neither have they. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Don’t treat your people differently because they refuse to follow others.
    Agreed. My side of the family is like yours'. We have continued to see each other over the holidays, birthdays, etc. They have all been jabbed and we don't treat each other any different.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Exactly! That's my point. It would have made more sense to ask us to take a test and if we test negative all is good. But to just dismiss me because of not taking the jab didn't make sense. So she's basically saying that it's ok if we were infected, as long as we had the shot.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This hasn’t happened in my family. My unvenomized immediate family was invited over my aunt’s house in December and she got the jab. I am still around family who got it. I* haven’t treated me differently and neither have they. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Don’t treat your people differently because they refuse to follow others.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed. My side of the family is like yours'. We have continued to see each other over the holidays, birthdays, etc. They have all been jabbed and we don't treat each other any different.
    That's great. I just make sure I intake the supplements I have.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You shouldn't listen to the media for medical information.
    You should listen to your physician!
    That's true, but many physicians are being misled and getting paid to promote this. My primary care said I'm making a bad decision by not getting the jab and he was going on and on. That was my last visit and he's been out of the office for a month or two.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same. I started exercising 30 min daily also.
    Good. I do the same. I try to get in an hour and 30 mins a day but it’s hard so I usually get an hour.
    That's great. I don't exercise because I am physically disabled, but I need to start working out as best as I can since I'm not in physical therapy.
    Is it permanent?

Powaful Impak

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was planning a trip to ATL to visit my in-laws this May. I got a call from my sister-in-law that because I didn't get that jAb, I will not be able to visit her. I thought we were passed that since it's been shown that the jab community is getting the CoCo and spreading it more so that the unjAbbed. Shit is crazy in my opinion. I don't really care, but found it crazy.
    I work in the medical field. I've literally been the last person people talked to before they died an agonizing death from COVID. I got vaxxed because the hospital required it and it is so few black nurses to care for my community. I don't have a problem with people deciding not to get vaxxed, that's a personal choice, but COVID is still a very real thing. And as someone who has assisted putting the bodies into refrigerated trucks, I still can't get that out of my mind.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I work in the medical field. I've literally been the last person people talked to before they died an agonizing death from COVID. I got vaxxed because the hospital required it and it is so few black nurses to care for my community. I don't have a problem with people deciding not to get vaxxed, that's a personal choice, but COVID is still a very real thing. And as someone who has assisted putting the bodies into refrigerated trucks, I still can't get that out of my mind.
    I don’t think people are questioning if it’s real, they’re questioning if the government’s solutions are real or control/profit motivated. The healthcare system is also incredibly racist and has had horrible outcomes for Black people historically. So to suddenly have some level of care is concerning for Black people I’m sure you can understand that as a health professional. We have a healthy skepticism.

Powaful Impak

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t think people are questioning if it’s real, they’re questioning if the government’s solutions are real or control/profit motivated. The healthcare system is also incredibly racist and has had horrible outcomes for Black people historically. So to suddenly have some level of care is concerning for Black people I’m sure you can understand that as a health professional. We have a healthy skepticism.

Powaful Impak

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All of those things can be true at the same time. It's not an either or. I'm aware of the racism in Healthcare, it's why I stayed to advocate for my people. Taking the shot is a personal choice. I don't judge those who do or don't. We are all just doing the best we can with the information we have available to us. We should all be a little more gentler with each other. I didn't see my parents for 2 years during this time. COVID would have killed them. Even now, I wear a mask because of their underlying conditions. So yes, all of those things are possible, but I get not wanting to be exposed. I've seen the worst case scenarios up close and personal.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All of those things can be true at the same time. It's not an either or. I'm aware of the racism in Healthcare, it's why I stayed to advocate for my people. Taking the shot is a personal choice. I don't judge those who do or don't. We are all just doing the best we can with the information we have available to us. We should all be a little more gentler with each other. I didn't see my parents for 2 years during this time. COVID would have killed them. Even now, I wear a mask because of their underlying conditions. So yes, all of those things are possible, but I get not wanting to be exposed. I've seen the worst case scenarios up close and personal.
    Oh I see your angle. You're saying you understand the family members that didn't want any exposure if you're unvaxed. Got it!

Powaful Impak

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh I see your angle. You're saying you understand the family members that didn't want any exposure if you're unvaxed. Got it!
    I also understand the skepticism. I would never have gotten vaxxed, but it was important to me to be a black face for my community. I know how important it is in Healthcare for black people to have an advocate. I just wanted to provide some perspective. I appreciate the conversation.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I also understand the skepticism. I would never have gotten vaxxed, but it was important to me to be a black face for my community. I know how important it is in Healthcare for black people to have an advocate. I just wanted to provide some perspective. I appreciate the conversation.
    The government's incessant lies and propaganda played a huge role in the skepticism. I remember how Biden talked about how we couldn't trust a vaccine made during the trump admin and the second he got into office the vaccine was Jesus juice. What a joke.

Powaful Impak

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The government's incessant lies and propaganda played a huge role in the skepticism. I remember how Biden talked about how we couldn't trust a vaccine made during the trump admin and the second he got into office the vaccine was Jesus juice. What a joke.
    Agreed. I had been following this disease since October of 2019 and I could not understand why our government was not addressing it. I started reading cryptic messages about the rapid, unexplainable deaths in China. I could never figure out why they didn't ground all planes to and from China. I even brought it up on our podcast. Money is always king in America.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand your point, I'm not dismissing it or saying the virus is not real. However, being vaxxed is not going to protect you from getting infected. If you're concerned about the virus, then it makes more sense to have the person tested for the virus and not just use the vaccine as the threshold. Because as we know now, anyone can still contract the virus. So if I'm vaxxed, it's okay to visit, even though I may be bringing the virus with me? It's illogical and just an empty sense of protection, in my opinion.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I understand your point, I'm not dismissing it or saying the virus is not real. However, being vaxxed is not going to protect you from getting infected. If you're concerned about the virus, then it makes more sense to have the person tested for the virus and not just use the vaccine as the threshold. Because as we know now, anyone can still contract the virus. So if I'm vaxxed, it's okay to visit, even though I may be bringing the virus with me? It's illogical and just an empty sense of protection, in my opinion.
    Expertly said sis.