The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Family STILL won't see you if your're not jAbbed

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of those celebs came at me and other B1 people on social media because I criticized them for promoting the Fauci ouchie. All I did was share Rizza Islam’s video. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Those Black celebrities who were promoting the jab to us are nothing but sell outs. I won’t care if something happens to them. I don’t understand how our people didn’t see through it, but that’s programming and conditioning for you. And you’re right about the survival rate, which is why I didn’t panic when I got sick. I just let it run it’s course, rested, stayed hydrated, ate soup, drink tea and natural spring water, took elderberry syrup.
    People should be able to choose and their choice shouldn't be shamed yet we had so many people out there be them politicians or celebrities legit calling anyone who didn't get jabbed a nazi. No joke. Dude up in Canada straight called people nazis for not taking it. The f is wrong with these people?

The fact that the pharma tech was paid billions and promoted everywhere while suppressing doctors and promoting fake ones was all red flags to me. Did you see that Asian woman who was "a doctor" and just got found out she was nothing but a school nurse? They were using her on Twitter and Facebook as a legit voice from a doctor and the gal didn't even go to medical school!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My family followed the mainstream media when it came to the jab, the second MSNBC stopped talking about it, they did too. We basically act like COVID never happened and I'm much happier for it. Exercise, eat right, drink a lot of water, and keep your body in tip top shape. I'd rather do that than live a life of fear
    Strength of body seems to be tied to strength of spirit. Those who knew how to truly live a healthy lifestyle stood as a roaring lions whereas those whose concern for true health was so small that their spirit turned into that of a sheep. Unfortunately too many of our people follow everything they hear and see on tv.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good. I do the same. I try to get in an hour and 30 mins a day but it’s hard so I usually get an hour.

Is it permanent?
    It is according to the doctors. I am paralyzed due to spinal cord injury. I believe I can walk again, but it takes a lot of vigorous and ongoing physical therapy.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People should be able to choose and their choice shouldn't be shamed yet we had so many people out there be them politicians or celebrities legit calling anyone who didn't get jabbed a nazi. No joke. Dude up in Canada straight called people nazis for not taking it. The f is wrong with these people?

The fact that the pharma tech was paid billions and promoted everywhere while suppressing doctors and promoting fake ones was all red flags to me. Did you see that Asian woman who was "a doctor" and just got found out she was nothing but a school nurse? They were using her on Twitter and Facebook as a legit voice from a doctor and the gal didn't even go to medical school!
    Wow I had no idea of that. So this guy in Canada was calling unvenomized ppl nazi’s yet I guarantee you he’s in support of Ukrainians. #Makeitmakesense
    I don’t pay any attention to what others have to say. I do remember how ppl on social media were saying those of us should lose our jobs, we should die, etc. These people are demonic. I have seen it all on social. I have never wished harm to those who got the jab. I do wish the powers that shouldn’t be and their minions who perish.

The pharmaceutical industry made a killing off them jabs and still are. I hope to break away from medications in the future and go holistic. I just don’t believe in these vaccines because they harmful (causing ppl to have blood clots, heart inflammation, swelling body parts, etc. I believe this should be a choice. I don’t agree with pressuring ppl to get it. Over time I have learned how evil they are. The hospitals are evil too. So many were killed by this stuff. Covid is survivable just like all the other viruses.

The doctors who are not for this have lost their jobs while the doctors for it are getting paid to push the agenda. But if or when something happens to them it’s covered up. Like the doctor in Miami who got the jab and died. I haven’t been in Vaers in months and I bet the death numbers rose. I didn’t see the asian female who was pretending to be a doctor. That’s what these devils do. I think they had fake doctors promoting this stuff. Fake news is real and all around us. This is how you know this is all a joke.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Latest news? Jabs aren't good for women trying to conceive, who are pregnant, or who are breastfeeding. They have no idea how it affects fertility yet this crap was pushed on so many people in these circumstances. WTF!

Also, the J&J jab has been blocked for anyone under the age of 18 because of blood clot risks. Anyone who is considered unhealthy shouldn't be getting the jab yet we were told these are the people who need them most... LIES LIES LIES.