Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fargo

zBucks
Any fans of this show? I like that they always do something different every season, and the most recent season had Chris Rock as one of the main stars. I watched it recently and I thought it was great. But so is every previous season of the show. I wonder what the next season will be like. I hope they keep making new seasons going forward. I like how they always mix it up each season.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I started this series with my brother. He wanted to watch it and I was indifferent. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons more than I thought. I was not a fan of the 3rd. I basically stopped watching it. The 4th season was promising with the actors and the story but I started it and only watched 2 or 3 episodes. I just didn't connect enough with any of the characters. I have an Italian friend who felt the same. He said for the story they were telling, it should have really been and had more rooted character development. Maybe it got better as it went on? I never looked back to check.

Manta

Registered
zBucks
I started this series with my brother. He wanted to watch it and I was indifferent. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons more than I thought. I was not a fan of the 3rd. I basically stopped watching it. The 4th season was promising with the actors and the story but I started it and only watched 2 or 3 episodes. I just didn't connect enough with any of the characters. I have an Italian friend who felt the same. He said for the story they were telling, it should have really been and had more rooted character development. Maybe it got better as it went on? I never looked back to check.
I find this quite a bit with new series lately. They start out slow, I move on just to hear later that its became a great series. I haven't watched Fargo. I may binge watch it because I did here that it was good.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I find this quite a bit with new series lately. They start out slow, I move on just to hear later that its became a great series. I haven't watched Fargo. I may binge watch it because I did here that it was good.
Yeah, it seems to be the case for a lot of TV series. I actually check ratings before watching anything anymore cause I don't want to get invested and have the rug pulled out from underneath me after having invested so much time into watching something.