zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You egg
Hi guys. What are some great podcast/radio shows to listen in on. I’ve been a long time listener of Tariq and wanna listen in on other hosts.
you should check out thecarlnelsonshow.com ... I could not believe that Real Pro Black radio was on the radio airwaves.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The 'big 3' as they are known.

Tariq Nasheed
Jason Black
Professor Black Truth

Tariq talks specifically about FBA issues more than the other 2 but all 3 are solidly pro Black, pro reparations, pro Black first and pro Black empowerment. They have different styles and the good thing is can speak on the same subject but you'll get a different slant from all 3 but still solid.

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
The 'big 3' as they are known.

Tariq Nasheed
Jason Black
Professor Black Truth

Tariq talks specifically about FBA issues more than the other 2 but all 3 are solidly pro Black, pro reparations, pro Black first and pro Black empowerment. They have different styles and the good thing is can speak on the same subject but you'll get a different slant from all 3 but still solid.
I love that they have different styles! Tariq more street savvy and entertaining, but on message. TBA for the high achievers/earners always pushing back against the boulee. PBT more political smashing the do nothing ocrats and their puppets and unequal treatment under the legal system. A great team!

Last edited: