The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FBA VS Everybody

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last edited:

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Claude Anderson explains this the best way possible. The African immigrants that are in their feelings because FBA/DOS/AA is drawing the line in the sand, don't fully understand where we are coming from. I don't hate none of our kin from the mother land, but we won't tolerate any disrespect from them on our soil. Dr. Anderson says it clearly.

View: https://twitter.com/actifymg_rr/status/1487623412528861184?t=2Dp0YcTbsKHXB7wd4B7LjQ&s=19

This is Proj James Smalls btw, not Dr Claude

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing is, immigrants (all of 'em, not solely Black immigrants) DO align themselves with us...when they get in trouble!
    Most of them don't rock with FBA; but as soon as they get a taste of good ol' American racism, they want us to hop on the front lines and fight for them! The last time I checked, though, mercenaries are supposed to get paid for their services!
    Immigrants will holler "minority/poc/Black & brown" as long as it benefits them, but they never offer us anything!
    Btw, I'm not talking about our foreign brothers & sisters who come to the U.S. and get on code with us, my words are strictly about the vultures.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing is, immigrants (all of 'em, not solely Black immigrants) DO align themselves with us...when they get in trouble!
    Most of them don't rock with FBA; but as soon as they get a taste of good ol' American racism, they want us to hop on the front lines and fight for them! The last time I checked, though, mercenaries are supposed to get paid for their services!
    Immigrants will holler "minority/People of Color aka Everyone but Black Americans aka Everyone but Black Americans/Black & brown" as long as it benefits them, but they never offer us anything!
    Btw, I'm not talking about our foreign brothers & sisters who come to the U.S. and get on code with us, my words are strictly about the vultures.
    Facts and we need to keep this in mind. We can’t make this as an FBA vs. African thing, it’s a FBA vs. White Supremacy thing and some people gonna get caught in the cross fire and that’s fine.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Immigrants will holler "minority/People of Color aka Everyone but Black Americans aka Everyone but Black Americans/Black & brown" as long as it benefits them, but they never offer us anything!
    i can't wait for that culture vulture Acasio Bo jack Horseface to get her comeuppance. These latins pretending to be "of color" kill me with how much fence hopping they be doing

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I love this video, it’s clear, concise and it puts the onus on the other side. Yo’ if you’re not here to destabilize us, check your F*KING COONS!

If you‘re Nigerian, Ghanaian, Panamanian, Puerto Rican, or etc and you see this video, if you don’t instantly denounce these traitors you are an enemy to Black progress.

No Juelzing or anything is acceptable. No “well they are immigrants and so they don‘t understand or in their homeland they saw ya ya ya on TV”. Because if we did that in their homelands they’d come for us…it wouldn’t be no talking.

Coons and those who defend coons are the enemy no ifs, ands, or buts.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love this video, it’s clear, concise and it puts the onus on the other side. Yo’ if you’re not here to destabilize us, check your F*KING COONS!

If you‘re Nigerian, Ghanaian, Panamanian, Puerto Rican, or etc and you see this video, if you don’t instantly denounce these traitors you are an enemy to Black progress.

No Juelzing or anything is acceptable. No “well they are immigrants and so they don‘t understand or in their homeland they saw ya ya ya on TV”. Because if we did that in their homelands they’d come for us…it wouldn’t be no talking.

Coons and those who defend coons are the enemy no ifs, ands, or buts.
    It's so out of pocket for immigrants of any place to speak for the natives. Even if it was overwhelming positive talk it wouldn't be their place to make these decisions, but the fact they speak AGAINST the demands of the natives is... is... unfathomable

The audacity.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's so out of pocket for immigrants of any place to speak for the natives. Even if it was overwhelming positive talk it wouldn't be their place to make these decisions, but the fact they speak AGAINST the demands of the natives is... is... unfathomable

The audacity.
    It's baffling but we have to come to the realization that this is apart of the story that we have ignored. Africa is not completely colonized for no reason. This coon, backstabbing, jealousy, off-codeness is all apart of the story. Hopefully we can be one of the tribes that puts it on the map and shows it for the dysfunction it is.