Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    137B59C6-AF06-4F89-8599-49868683E793.jpeg

The Federal Reserve raised interest rates by 75 basis points -- the biggest increase since 1994 -- and Chair Jerome Powell said officials could move by that much again next month or make a smaller half-point increase to get inflation under control.

Slammed by critics for not anticipating the fastest price gains in four decades and then for being too slow to respond to them, Powell and colleagues on Wednesday intensified their effort to cool prices by lifting the target range for the federal funds rate to 1.5% to 1.75%.

“I do not expect moves of this size to be common,” he said at a press conference in Washington after the decision, referring to the larger increase. “Either a 50 basis point or a 75 basis-point increase seems most likely at our next meeting. We will, however, make our decisions meeting by meeting.”

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3221

The Federal Reserve raised interest rates by 75 basis points -- the biggest increase since 1994 -- and Chair Jerome Powell said officials could move by that much again next month or make a smaller half-point increase to get inflation under control.

Slammed by critics for not anticipating the fastest price gains in four decades and then for being too slow to respond to them, Powell and colleagues on Wednesday intensified their effort to cool prices by lifting the target range for the federal funds rate to 1.5% to 1.75%.

“I do not expect moves of this size to be common,” he said at a press conference in Washington after the decision, referring to the larger increase. “Either a 50 basis point or a 75 basis-point increase seems most likely at our next meeting. We will, however, make our decisions meeting by meeting.”

Thanks for this post. We as a people need to stay up on financial sector happenings . We have to constantly investing to create passive income.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Thanks for this post. We as a people need to stay up on financial sector happenings . We have to constantly investing to create passive income.
    They‘re are plunging us into a recession right before our eyes. They’ll probably raise it another 75 bps next month which will tank the stock market.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They‘re are plunging us into a recession right before our eyes. They’ll probably raise it another 75 bps next month which will tank the stock market.
    You on the money. Jerome Powell wants to cut wages and topple the housing market. I believe they’re trying to plunge the economy to bring in the FedCoin.

With the FedCoin the Federal Reserve will have complete control of all of our money.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not a fan of the Obama administration but I always tell my wife white supremacy had their panties in such a bunch about seeing a melanated person in power that White supremacy has now decided to purposely tank the country just to spite us. I believe our numbers are way higher than reported. 13% is not enough to swing an election either way. Democracy is a numbers game. Joe Biden's candidacy proved it. The numbers are not in their favor thus they are willing to throw their country down the drain.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Not a fan of the Obama administration but I always tell my wife white supremacy had their panties in such a bunch about seeing a melanated person in power that White supremacy has now decided to purposely tank the country just to spite us. I believe our numbers are way higher than reported. 13% is not enough to swing an election either way. Democracy is a numbers game. Joe Biden's candidacy proved it. The numbers are not in their favor thus they are willing to throw their country down the drain.
    Them tanking the country has nothing to do with us. Their own greed caused inflation to go so high that it is willing to kill off the poor and middle class in order for the rich to keep the money they stole.

But since white supremacy never lets a good crisis go to waste, it’s going to use this as an opportunity to issue in the fedcoin.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is true when you factor in that the country lost $16T in GDP simply for being anti-Black.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is true when you factor in that the country lost $16T in GDP simply for being anti-Black.
    Exactly. The country would've been 2x economically had they just followed through on their original 40 acres and a mule promise to us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Them tanking the country has nothing to do with us. Their own greed caused inflation to go so high that it is willing to kill off the poor and middle class in order for the rich to keep the money they stole.

But since white supremacy never lets a good crisis go to waste, it’s going to use this as an opportunity to issue in the fedcoin.
    Good addition. This is European greed eating itself alive.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I hear you in the sense that the one world government is on its way. This is definitely a precursor to the one world currency as well.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I hear you in the sense that the one world government is on its way. This is definitely a precursor to the one world currency as well.
    I would compartmentalize the different facets of the events we see transpire. The economic issue is the single greatest issue for them, race comes into play by who gets hurt the most but it is of very little relevance. The USA is a couple bad moves away from revolution and so the Powers want to keep the scamming going long enough for them to turn the country into a dystopian nightmare. Once it gets to that point, they will be able to instantly disconnect any dissenters from society and essentially leave them to starve. It's turning into a mad max type situation very soon.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would compartmentalize the different facets of the events we see transpire. The economic issue is the single greatest issue for them, race comes into play by who gets hurt the most but it is of very little relevance. The USA is a couple bad moves away from revolution and so the Powers want to keep the scamming going long enough for them to turn the country into a dystopian nightmare. Once it gets to that point, they will be able to instantly disconnect any dissenters from society and essentially leave them to starve. It's turning into a mad max type situation very soon.
    Which is why as a people we need to get serious about being self sufficient. So they can never turn off the resources we need to live. Go check out my wife and I thread called the self sufficiency thread in current events. We have to start preparing for total system collapse.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which is why as a people we need to get serious about being self sufficient. So they can never turn off the resources we need to live. Go check out my wife and I thread called the self sufficiency thread in current events. We have to start preparing for total system collapse.
    Do you have the thread link?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True words. We need water and food to live not credit scores and mortgages. Those that don’t remember the basics are the most at risk.

E

educatedman23

You on the money. Jerome Powell wants to cut wages and topple the housing market. I believe they’re trying to plunge the economy to bring in the FedCoin.

With the FedCoin the Federal Reserve will have complete control of all of our money.
    Probably. Full control with a digital currency. That would mean that our fiat paper money would be useless.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably. Full control with a digital currency. That would mean that our fiat paper money would be useless.
    What about gold and precious metals?

So much for everyone saying, "Get your money out the banks ASAP and make sure you save your cash for emergencies because you're going to need it big time."

Do you know how SEVERE the suicide rates and ALL kinds of violence are going to be if cash is officially rendered completely useless?!! I cannot see people allowing things like this to happen. I really cannot see them allowing things to go down like this whatsoever.

E

educatedman23

What about gold and precious metals?

So much for everyone saying, "Get your money out the banks ASAP and make sure you save your cash for emergencies because you're going to need it big time."

Do you know how SEVERE the suicide rates and ALL kinds of violence are going to be if cash is officially rendered completely useless?!! I cannot see people allowing things like this to happen. I really cannot see them allowing things to go down like this whatsoever.
    I am a believer in gold and precious metals. I imagine that they would try to ban them from being traded and I would have to be as sneaky in using them as possible. I do agree that there will be suicides if/when they ban physical cash. I do think it is coming since the "elites" want 100 percent control over everything.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They might use crypto. I know they have their own currency that is paper money. It is not green. The currency cannot look like the USA currency. It is legal (as of now) to do so as long as it does not look like the USA Dollar.
    Very interesting. For our maroon town my wife and I were thinking about using crypto for commerce. Value is sustained by constant trading. Plus we have internet here in order to transact. Paper money as legal tender. Gotta look into that more.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every time I see something about the feds raising anything, I check rates on loans and mortgages. I have been watching interest rates on mortgages for a few months now. Since the "war" started. In my area for excellent credit, it went from 3.12% to 5.74%. That was just over 3 months. I would not be surprised if it hit 7% by August and 10% by the end of the year.

E

educatedman23

Very interesting. For our maroon town my wife and I were thinking about using crypto for commerce. Value is sustained by constant trading. Plus we have internet here in order to transact. Paper money as legal tender. Gotta look into that more.
    Yep. And you would have to do research on how to reduce counterfeit. But there are several towns in the USA (at least) that are legally using their own paper currency to help practice group economics in the town.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. And you would have to do research on how to reduce counterfeit. But there are several towns in the USA (at least) that are legally using their own paper currency to help practice group economics in the town.
    By chance do you have a list of like two or three of the town's?? Definitely wanna research that.

E

educatedman23

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

No problem. I'm gonna have to start figuring out how to do one for the Black nation.
    I just want to throw this out there you should also look beyond money. For instance, here’s a list of moneyless economies.

One that’s a good foundation is the debt system.

1. Debt system, as used in manorialism or with the aid of the tally stick. if a transplantation center donates a liver to another center, then the recipient center is obliged to return one at the earliest occasion. To save transportation cost, such obligations are passed from one creditor center to the other in the obvious way.[38] The transplantation clearing house could further diminish transportation cost by deferring such alienation of the obligations. This would be similar to the fairs from which the banks and government-issued money evolved.[39]

Much simpler and cannot be confiscated. Also removes needs for banks and something to back the currency to prevent inflation. Just throwing this out there because if you start thinking about currencies in your nascent stages you will spend more time managing the currency to prevent theft and ensure fairness than you will do managing the village.

In the beginning the exchange of value should be as simplistic but as fair as possible. The more natural you can make it, the less you have to think about it.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just want to throw this out there you should also look beyond money. For instance, here’s a list of moneyless economies.

Much simpler and cannot be confiscated. Also removes needs for banks and something to back the currency to prevent inflation. Just throwing this out there because if you start thinking about currencies in your nascent stages you will spend more time managing the currency to prevent theft and ensure fairness than you will do managing the village.

In the beginning the exchange of value should be as simplistic but as fair as possible. The more natural you can make it, the less you have to think about it.
    Mucj respect. You have given me a lot to consider in a great way. You are right we want the system to function without the need for micromanagement.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Every time I see something about the feds raising anything, I check rates on loans and mortgages. I have been watching interest rates on mortgages for a few months now. Since the "war" started. In my area for excellent credit, it went from 3.12% to 5.74%. That was just over 3 months. I would not be surprised if it hit 7% by August and 10% by the end of the year.
    We’ll definitely get in the double digits and it’s going to drag those home prices right on down Fourplex here I come…I can smell it.

Happy Business GIF by J Hus

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Man that was deep. My wife and I were thinking about a mutualism/ work voucher system. Really appreciate you. Gotta lot to soak in and implement

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man that was deep. My wife and I were thinking about a mutualism/ work voucher system. Really appreciate you. Gotta lot to soak in and implement
    I like the work voucher concept especially if the vouchers are tied to a particular good of exchange. So like 40 hours of work nets you a food voucher, 160 hours nets you a shelter voucher, and 1000 nets you a clothing voucher. People contribute and it guarantees them the basics of life.

However you have to account for the fact that not all labor is the same. A doctor is going to want more vouchers than a secretary so you have to adjust for that and provide further incentive for skilled labor and innovation. A doctor may earn 3x the vouchers as others.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like the work voucher concept especially if the vouchers are tied to a particular good of exchange. So like 40 hours of work nets you a food voucher, 160 hours nets you a shelter voucher, and 1000 nets you a clothing voucher. People contribute and it guarantees them the basics of life.

However you have to account for the fact that not all labor is the same. A doctor is going to want more vouchers than a secretary so you have to adjust for that and provide further incentive for skilled labor and innovation. A doctor may earn 3x the vouchers as others.
    Rightfully so. That encourages citizens to recognize and respect skilled labor. That's something this society has gotten away from.

E

educatedman23

You make a great point. I was only mentioning paper money since this is something everybody in this country is familiar with.

E

educatedman23

The work voucher concept is something that I am totally unfamiliar with, but it sounds good based on what is described here. It is amazing how much good stuff we miss out on since our leaders do not advocate for these great ideas.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started out mining ETH and Bitcoin in 2017, now we have 9 miners solving problems and pulling cash out of the air. Nini says we have enough but I just want a even number, like 5 mining ETH & 5 mining Bitcoin fulltime. Before my grandmother passed I had to assure her what I wasn't doing was "not" illegal. I did this by showing her how I pulled a even $100 off my rig and onto my coinbase card taking to out for dinner.

This cyber market isn't like the stock market, I am learning everyday.

Last edited:

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started out mining ETH and Bitcoin in 2017, now we have 9 miners solving problems and pulling cash out of the air. Nini says we have enough but I just want a even number, like 5 mining ETH & 5 mining Bitcoin fulltime. Before my grandmother passed I had to assure her what I wasn't doing was illegal. I did this by showing her how I pulled a even $100 off my rig and onto my coinbase card taking to out for dinner.

This cyber market isn't like the stock market, I am learning everyday.
    Much respect brother. That mining takes some serious hardware. Sounds extremely lucrative. I use my coinbase account for my forex trading. Trippy making money out of thin air. Also that coinbase card is legit. Used it at walmart as well as Applebee's with the Mrs. No issues whatsoever.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people want to burn this country to the ground and don't care who they hurt in the process. They want to cripple it, destroy it, and rebuild their communist wet dream. China 2.0 is already happening right about us (Canada) so it is only a matter of time before they take our guns and what freedoms we have left.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Much respect brother. That mining takes some serious hardware. Sounds extremely lucrative. I use my coinbase account for my forex trading. Trippy making money out of thin air. Also that coinbase card is legit. Used it at walmart as well as Applebee's with the Mrs. No issues whatsoever.
    Fam? This is easier than you think. And I was reading up on these type of miners in 2016, called AIO (All In One) like almost plug and earn. www.Coinmineone.com & www.Futurebit.com

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people want to burn this country to the ground and don't care who they hurt in the process. They want to cripple it, destroy it, and rebuild their communist wet dream. China 2.0 is already happening right about us (Canada) so it is only a matter of time before they take our guns and what freedoms we have left.
    Sis? I am afraid you are right about that, whites know what they doing and I just read Bill Gates wants to block out the sun. Really? This guy (and his dead racist daddy) got to go.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sis? I am afraid you are right about that, whites know what they doing and I just read Bill Gates wants to block out the sun. Really? This guy (and his dead racist daddy) got to go.
    He wants to block out the sun, but is selling folks solar panels. That's why I cannot participate in any more of their shenanigans. If they say go left, I'm going a hard right so fast it will make your head spin. They desire to control ALL natural resources. Sun, air, water, etc. They've already said it is not a natural right. All this stuff was prophesied. A day is coming when the sun will stop shining.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is the end game. Once you're forced into the blockchain system, it's a wrap.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But it does have everything to do with it. Every Western nation is rich because of Black blood money. They stole land, people, and resources from the African continent, redistributed it, then kept all oppressed as they got uber-wealthy. Now, they extracted so much the inequity is apparent. You can't get blood from a turnip. As Black people globally are demanding their wealth returned, they refuse to repay, return or share their ill-gotten gains. They also refuse to apologize. A season of reaping and sowing is among us, and the low-class, middle-class, and upper-middle-class Whites have been sold dreams that are about to turn into nightmares. We know how to live and operate under oppressors. They do not. They are going to be impacted in ways we could never imagine. They've set up all these global alliances and they are about to be undone. The new world order will not be White. For all these central banks owned by the blood families, the new world order will be green with more folks than ever signing up to be slaves.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They didn't want to have anything to do with Crypto until they saw the amounts. Whales making billion dollar deposits every other day, this swings the crypto market. The little guy investor can't do this only billionaires and companies that have those deep pockets. Like that bird face guy Musk.

Last edited: