The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fellas, How Would You Handle This?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trolling black men is cool til you get wtf you're asking for

"Bet you won't come from behind that glass!" 😭

I would handle it by saying something 1/2 way slick..and give it to the first woman I saw on the street.

There's a bunch of coons in the YouTube comments calling it toxic masculinity. It's not toxic, he's treating then like they are little bishes and they are reaching accordingly. Fuck a Habib doing that...he needs his ass whooped.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    To be for all those liquor stores and Mom and Pop Habib shops have no place in our communities.
    I wish I could toggle a switch and Black people all got on code and stomped frequenting these stores. It would kill that immigrant economy instantly.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    For real. They mean "US" No good..They actually take away from our economy..Despite them paying taxes.
    Get all these handouts from the government and then want to look down on us. I want all of them out of our community. They can go set up shops in suburbia.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Clearly an intentional derisory experiment poking fun at black people -especially brothers. Brothers were rightfully offended and one or two did ask the cashier why he felt it appropriate to perform such a gesture to single black men. This racist scumbag knew full well brothers would immediately suss the innuendo and be offended. He was fully aware that we are the ONLY group that does not accept any form of sexual degeneracy. He was clearly getting his kicks out of seeing their discomfort and brothers being irate about it. He found it all very amusing -sick bastard!
    The world and its dog wants to poke fun at black people for entertainment. If it was a genuine gesture then why not display signage that flowers were complimentary and uptake was voluntary so that customers could help themselves if so inclined!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It's disrespectful, I'd throw it on the ground. This store disrespects Black men over and over again.
    Shouldn't even touch it out of contempt. Besides, it could've been tainted with something. The first thing the sister did was sniff it though suspicious!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    There's a bunch of coons in the YouTube comments calling it toxic masculinity. It's not toxic, he's treating then like they are little bishes and they are reaching accordingly. Fuck a Habib doing that...he needs his ass whooped.
    And that phrase is too often misapplied and misinterpreted. The only toxicity in society is and always has been is WHITE PEOPLE!! It should only be used in that context.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    To be for all those liquor stores and Mom and Pop Habib shops have no place in our communities.
    They parasitically feed off the community and should not be frequented by the community which would end their presence in the community.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The Jack Reacher movie is the perfect example of toxic masculinity.
    Never watched em
    Get all these handouts from the government and then want to look down on us. I want all of them out of our community. They can go set up shops in suburbia.
    👍🏿👊🏿

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shouldn't even touch it out of contempt. Besides, it could've been tainted with something. The first thing the sister did was sniff it though suspicious!
    For real. They know who to try that shit on too. They not going to try it on a Malcolm X type of brotha.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Left it there and walked off...doing too much...
    Best strategy we’ve heard all day.

Let me tell yall why you're wrong... Them dudes initial reaction is OUTRAGE because being handed a flower means not only are you being treated like a bitch but this guy might like you, that's the actual issue. They feel like if this guy likes me it could persist and carry on beyond that moment. That's why over the top outrage is their correct answer, to prevent future flirting at a store they frequent. It's no different than checking a Karen instead of just sitting there filming and letting her hold you up or keep you out of a building

Bottom line, we cannot react passively in the face of anti black racism, which this actually was

D

Deleted member 405

Let me tell yall why you're wrong... Them dudes initial reaction is OUTRAGE because being handed a flower means not only are you being treated like a bitch but this guy might like you, that's the actual issue. They feel like if this guy likes me it could persist and carry on beyond that moment. That's why over the top outrage is their correct answer, to prevent future flirting at a store they frequent. It's no different than checking a Karen instead of just sitting there filming and letting her hold you up or keep you out of a building

Bottom line, we cannot react passively in the face of anti black racism, which this actually was
    I hold grudges so not necessarily....one day he's gotta check off a delivery,stock shelves or something.Then I walk up to him face to face and ask him if he's still on that flower bs,yelling at him behind that glass while he's recording you boosts his clout.Ive done this at least three times and everytime they fold up and start talking that hey buddy mess.I deliver to those fools I know how they think.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Giving a flower is a romantic thing so what the hell are these dudes meant to think? Though if I was in their position, I would probably just laugh and walk away or put the flower in the trash on my way out. Most people probably reacted this way but you know how videos go, they need to only show the people who reacted negatively.