The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Females Are Strange

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
But I love them so much😍

RKelly: Did I see something fall out...?

What would make a sane, normal female go from zero to shid in one second flat?

Psychosis?

View: https://youtu.be/HfkEchjMbsE

I've studied many subjects in life but understanding science to it's basic form is impossible. Take physics for example. The rules of gravity are dependent on the known universe. What about the unknown universe? If I were two inches behind the cosmic background radiation curtain, there's no time or space that can defined in that place. Would I still be alive or would I be transferred into another dimension? Meh.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The thought of being embarrassed by your mother can be overwhelming for some young girls. I remember having moments like this when I was younger. I think guys go through this as well. You should be out of it by the time you are like 14/15 though.
Maybe I didn't see what was going on. Mom just rolled down the window. She didn't yell at the boy. I'm so confused...

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
This just looks like a typical teenage girl to me. She likes the guy and mom was being silly by rolling the window down. She probably thought it either got the boy's attention or she was worried the mom was going to say something. Teenage boys do stupid versions of this all the time lol

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This just looks like a typical teenage girl to me. She likes the guy and mom was being silly by rolling the window down. She probably thought it either got the boy's attention or she was worried the mom was going to say something. Teenage boys do stupid versions of this all the time lol
I've always cut to the chase. If I like someone, I'd let them know. No guesswork with me. But teens are crazy when they are normal

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I've always cut to the chase. If I like someone, I'd let them know. No guesswork with me. But teens are crazy when they are normal]

She is young and just coming into feelings of lust, like, etc so of course she would react differently. She still gets butterflies and doesn‘t know how to handle them so she ducks.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, and we don't know how close they were. Could have been like 6 feet away from him and she rolled down the window, they are bound to look over. And if they say her mom pointing and her sitting there, they would have likely started laughing or something.
    Mom was having a little fun poking at her baby. She'll heal.😂

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is young and just coming into feelings of lust, like, etc so of course she would react differently. She still gets butterflies and doesn‘t know how to handle them so she ducks.
    Laughing at this is like laughing at teen angst movies like American Pie. We have all went through some teen foolishness. No harm, no foul.😂

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mom was having a little fun poking at her baby. She'll heal.😂
    I mean it will toughen her up. Looking back at all the times my mom embarrassed me in public, I think man that was on her not me. Why was I the one feeling embarrassed? lol