HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Until I can get up there and check it out myself I have to go along with what I feel and see. I've flown on a plane and sailed on a ship and everything seemed flat and stationary to me.
    We can look in the sky and see the sun and moon and they are both spheres, why would the earth be different?

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If the earth is flat, oval, round, block, rectangular or whatever shape they care to say it is, what is going to do for us (Black's) differently? Would it make the government not to treat us as shit and cops to stop killing us as they please? This part of scientific research or whatever it is doesn't appeal to me.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whether the Earth is flat, a globe, or hollow. It doesn't change how I go about by daily business. So I don't put too much energy into it.
    Princess And The Frog Shrug GIF

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had this debate with a friend a few years ago. I'm right there with Jay. The moon the sun and all the planet's are spheres. Obviously so is this planet. No plebicite babble or plebicite arguments please. We were the first astronomers. Lets not contradict our own work.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been on air planes (Not after 9/11 Phuck all that shit now) I saw the curve of Earth. My neighbor launched a weather balloon with a GPS and go Pro action cam. It also showed the earth's curve and it reached 8 miles high, that 2 miles higher that a jetliner goes. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Until I can get up there and check it out myself I have to go along with what I feel and see. I've flown on a plane and sailed on a ship and everything seemed flat and stationary to me.

The map that pilots use in that video represent curvature…you can see it in how the continents are warped on the map.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    ....and if the earth flat then........what exactly?

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We can look in the sky and see the sun and moon and they are both spheres, why would the earth be different?
    Have you ever seen the back of the moon? In addition, a circle is not a sphere and vice versus. How else would you explain that the moon changes shape. Take a coin hold it up to your face then slowly turn it until it's just a slither on the side. Look familiar?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The easiest way to debunk this for yourself is to ask "what would they gain from lying about the shape of the earth?".

There is nothing people gain from lying about this. I looked into a lot of it. I saw the plane flight patterns and everything. I nearly believed it myself but there is nothing to be gained from them lying about the shape of the earth.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you ever seen the back of the moon? In addition, a circle is not a sphere and vice versus. How else would you explain that the moon changes shape. Take a coin hold it up to your face then slowly turn it until it's just a slither on the side. Look familiar?
    It doesn’t look familiar because the moon never changes shape. On most nights you can see the dark side of the moon if you use a telescope. You see the side that’s lit by the moon and the side that’s not. Very easy to see with a crescent moon.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The easiest way to debunk this for yourself is to ask "what would they gain from lying about the shape of the earth?".

There is nothing people gain from lying about this. I looked into a lot of it. I saw the plane flight patterns and everything. I nearly believed it myself but there is nothing to be gained from them lying about the shape of the earth.
    Actually, there is much to be gained from a lie like this if you are an organization that claims to spend trillions going to "outer space" and the moon. In addition, prior to 1948 (and the creation of NASA) everyone followed the same maps that showed a circle earth not a sphere. Timezones are on a clock not a ball.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It doesn’t look familiar because the moon never changes shape. On most nights you can see the dark side of the moon if you use a telescope. You see the side that’s lit by the moon and the side that’s not. Very easy to see with a crescent moon.
    You can never get a crescent shape from a sphere unless an object is covering it. What object covers the moon to create that shape? Something that is flat like a face does not mean it does not have any depth to it only that it is flat like a cake. Last time I checked, the earth was still under my feet. I don't know about you but if anything is spinning or moving 66,000 miles per hour you gonna feel it don't you think?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Actually, there is much to be gained from a lie like this if you are an organization that claims to spend trillions going to "outer space" and the moon. In addition, prior to 1948 (and the creation of NASA) everyone followed the same maps that showed a circle earth not a sphere. Timezones are on a clock not a ball.
    Most maps used before NASA weren't those round ones that look down on the earth though I don't know why we never used those cause you can actually get a better understanding of the size of the continents. The timezones follow the shifting pattern of the earth rotating according to the sun. it rotates at an axis as well.

I looked into it. Watched tons of videos. I just don't see any reason for it. I have no issue talking about the topic though and I am by no means going to think any less of you for believing this. I think it is good when people think outside the box and the norm. So few people these days think at all.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If the earth is flat, oval, round, block, rectangular or whatever shape they care to say it is, what is going to do for us (Black's) differently? Would it make the government not to treat us as shit and cops to stop killing us as they please? This part of scientific research or whatever it is doesn't appeal to me.
    The answer is Yes! Whatever reason they feel it to be necessary to lie about something so big, no doubt would help Black people to understand everything about how they got here and the massive amounts of wealth that they stole from us and are still holding. In addition, if a conversation does not appeal to you, why bother to comment? If you are not interested you have the choice to "ignore" and move on. Help me understand why anyone would invest time in a topic that they are interested in to say "it doesn't appeal to me"? I'm kidding, I don't wanna know.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can never get a crescent shape from a sphere unless an object is covering it. What object covers the moon to create that shape? Something that is flat like a face does not mean it does not have any depth to it only that it is flat like a cake. Last time I checked, the earth was still under my feet. I don't know about you but if anything is spinning or moving 66,000 miles per hour you gonna feel it don't you think?
    Being on Earth is like being on an airplane or in a car, you don’t feel the speed you feel the acceleration/deceleration. Why do you think you can get up and walk in an airplane when its going 500 miles an hour? It’s because your body is moving 500 mph WITH the airplane. That’s why you sit in the chair on takeoff because your body needs to be supported as the plane speeds up to 500 MPH. It’s also why you need a seat belt when landing because it stops your body from hitting the front seat once the plane decelerates faster than your body on landing. The Earth is exactly the same…it is not making any sudden decelerations so you cannot perceive the speed.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whether the Earth is flat, a globe, or hollow. It doesn't change how I go about by daily business. So I don't put too much energy into it.
    Princess And The Frog Shrug GIF
    Neither does going to the movies, watching sports, or singing along to your favorite songs. Nevertheless, people still do it and talk about it. As I said to someone else, it's best to just ignore those topics you aren't interested in rather than put the energy into typing a comment about how it doesn't change how you go about your daily business. Just saying
    Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's the shadow of the sun's reflection on the moon that changes its perceived shape.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Being on Earth is like being on an airplane or in a car, you don’t feel the speed you feel the acceleration/deceleration. Why do you think you can get up and walk in an airplane when its going 500 miles an hour? It’s because your body is moving 500 mph WITH the airplane. That’s why you sit in the chair on takeoff because your body needs to be supported as the plane speeds up to 500 MPH. It’s also why you need a seat belt when landing because it stops your body from hitting the front seat once the plane decelerates faster than your body on landing. The Earth is exactly the same…it is not making any sudden decelerations so you cannot perceive the speed.
    but you do feel the speed. In fact, if the car were to suddenly slow down or stop you move also. On an amusement park ride and other places you can feel your body move with the ride. In an elevator, you can feel your body being lifted or lowered especially with the first motion. Furthermore, why if the the earth were continuously rotating or moving don't you land in a different spot when you jump up? All objects move independently irrespective of the vessel they all may occupy at the same time. When someone drives 100 mph with you in the car you gonna feel that. A plane that flys more than 200 mph you will feel that. A boat traveling at more than 30nauts per minute you will feel that. You can feel yourself moving when you are in a vehicle, plane, elevator, or boat. You know you are moving. You can feel and sometimes see you are moving. No human alive knows what 66,000 mph even feels like. All I'm saying is, let's not overlook our own 5 senses when determining if something is true or not.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    but you do feel the speed. In fact, if the car were to suddenly slow down or stop you move also. On an amusement park ride and other places you can feel your body move with the ride. In an elevator, you can feel your body being lifted or lowered especially with the first motion. Furthermore, why if the the earth were continuously rotating or moving don't you land in a different spot when you jump up? All objects move independently irrespective of the vessel they all may occupy at the same time. When someone drives 100 mph with you in the car you gonna feel that. A plane that flys more than 200 mph you will feel that. A boat traveling at more than 30nauts per minute you will feel that. You can feel yourself moving when you are in a vehicle, plane, elevator, or boat. You know you are moving. You can feel and sometimes see you are moving. No human alive knows what 66,000 mph even feels like. All I'm saying is, let's not overlook our own 5 senses when determining if something is true or not.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    but you do feel the speed. In fact, if the car were to suddenly slow down or stop you move also.
    You're not feeling the speed, you're feeling the acceleration and deceleration which is why you used the words "slow down" and "stop". When the car is traveling at a constant speed what you feel are the imperfections of the road not the speed. If you're in a Rolls Royce Phantom with a seasoned chauffeur you will not feel the speed in the back seats. Even your eyes have a hard time determining speed...when you have two cars side by side going 80 MPH you cannot even perceive 80 MPH. You won't know the cars are actually moving at a high rate of speed until you look at an object that is static like the ground, a house, or a building.

On an amusement park ride and other places you can feel your body move with the ride.
    Yes but that's because of the twists, turns, bumpiness, accel/decel, and wind.

why if the the earth were continuously rotating or moving don't you land in a different spot when you jump up?

For the same reason you do not land in a different spot if you jump in a plane or on a train. You are rotating with the Earth, so when you jump you're producing upward energy while maintaining the rotational energy you inherited from the Earth's rotation.

When someone drives 100 mph with you in the car you gonna feel that. A plane that flys more than 200 mph you will feel that. A boat traveling at more than 30nauts per minute you will feel that. You can feel yourself moving when you are in a vehicle, plane, elevator, or boat. You know you are moving. You can feel and sometimes see you are moving.

In a boat, you feel the waves, air, acceleration/deceleration but you don't feel the speed. Hence why you cannot feel the speed on a cruise ship, the only time you know you're moving is when the boat sways due to the waves.

No human alive knows what 66,000 mph even feels like. All I'm saying is, let's not overlook our own 5 senses when determining if something is true or not.
    We all do because the earth is moving fast AF. I feel like people devalue God's creation because they personify God. This universe is some next level state of the art technology...it just ain't something you gon' be able to look at and instantly understand. It's vast, complex, futuristic, self-regulating, it is freaking amazing and so when people say "I just trust my 5 senses" I believe it's a form of arrogance...I'm not attacking you Sis. I feel it's arrogant to look at this dope creation and think you can understand it inherently.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I think the concept of flat earth is awesome but I don’t think it properly explains the phenomena we experience as well as the globe theory does. Most people I see pushing flat earth have a pretty shitty grasp of physics.

“If the earth rotates how come the earth doesn’t spin under a helicopter“

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

When I hear that type of shit I disengage.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I think the concept of flat earth is awesome but I don’t think it properly explains the phenomena we experience as well as the globe theory does. Most people I see pushing flat earth have a pretty shitty grasp of physics.

“If the earth rotates how come the earth doesn’t spin under a helicopter“

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

When I hear that type of shit I disengage.
    You cannot be proficient in physics and a faithful steward of the Flat Earth mythology as the latter requires ignorance of the former. However, we have seen physicists proselytize Flat Earth Theory but only after using faith to forgo logic and expertise. In a sense, they willfully became laymen to fit their metaphorical agenda.

There was an amazing Flat Earth documentary that not only demonstrated the power of the friend zone but also how individuals rationalized Flat Earth via Christianity. The dogma superseded expert examination of the cosmos and to me that is not an intellectual pursuit. It relegates humanity to pursuing evidence to previously prescribed conclusions rather than landing at conclusions based on the evidence.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Neither does going to the movies, watching sports, or singing along to your favorite songs. Nevertheless, people still do it and talk about it. As I said to someone else, it's best to just ignore those topics you aren't interested in rather than put the energy into typing a comment about how it doesn't change how you go about your daily business. Just saying
    Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
    OK! Didn't know I wasn't allowed to say anything. Bye! YIKES.
    Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The flat earth started back in 2008 with homosexual in the USA on YouTube various channels calling them selves TRUTH MOVEMENT they use flat earth and fake moon landing as a little vehicle of an attack to debunk the already agreed scientific theories in their attempt to push the threat of man to man marriage to be legalized in the USA and justify their perverted demented idea however some of our black people jump and fall in the trap blindly without taking careful consideration and examination.

THE BORING TWO WAY ARGUMENT.

What is the shape of the earth?
    If your answer is its not round automatically your next answer is flat

What is the shape of the earth?
    If your answer is its not flat automatically your next answer is round

Ask our black skinned brother flat earther OK now we find its flat supposedly nooow what?

Their answer mostly will be you see they lied to us everything they told us its a lie and it revert back to the gay agenda to justify their perverted demented idea and justify it

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We live on a stationary surface where the moon and sun circles above us.
    Can you point to another planet in the solar system that we can see with our naked eye that looks anything like what you’re stating? Reason I ask is because I can look up in the sky and see hella spheres but no flat plates with balls spinning around the top.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bitcoin Spinning.gif This rock doesn't do this shit ok? Oh and China is on the Black side of the moon doing who knows what. They probably kicked over the US flag planted there during the 60s and got a ramen noodle shed up there for all we know. Go to their space program page and see it for yourself.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3416 This rock doesn't do this shit ok? Oh and China is on the Black side of the moon doing who knows what. They probably kicked over the US flag planted there during the 60s and got a ramen noodle shed up there for all we know. Go to their space program page and see it for yourself.
    funny prank GIF

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt the world is flat. The earth is constantly rotating and there’s countless images of our planet that depicts the world as a circle. I believe in science and there’s so many factors that prove the earth is round. You’re inclined to believe in what you want however, who am I to judge your beliefs?

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt the world is flat. The earth is constantly rotating and there’s countless images of our planet that depicts the world as a circle. I believe in science and there’s so many factors that prove the earth is round. You’re inclined to believe in what you want however, who am I to judge your beliefs?
    Circle is one thing, sphere is another. In addition, is it possible that they are lying to you? Where you there to verify that those "images" were real and not just some artist making up stuff? Science says that water seeks it's own level. Water has a surface and rests FLAT. How does water stay on a giant ball and not fall off even with so-called gravity? I believe in the natural law and my 5 senses. Neither of us has been to "outer space" to prove the shape of the earth. However, I've only ever seen flat plains when I fly, and flat water when I'm in a boat. The horizon is a flat line without curvature. Respect, and appreciate the comment.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    sea level spinning GIF by NASA

father of the bride spinning GIF by Vampire Weekend

200.gif

Looks hella spired to me.

Last edited:

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe that not only has our government gone into space I believe they are already setting up colonies on Mars. The bible speaks of the Edomites setting their nest amongst the stars and from there they will be brought low. The book of Obadiah. And I reiterate what I said on another post. We started astronomy. I know our enemies stole this information from us thus they are currently in the stars. There is myriad of resources up there once harnessed. The enemy is planning some Elysium shit. With that being said I believe all prior science and also the bible that states the Most High created spheres. Also when you look at planets in a good telescope on a clear country night you can see that other planets are in fact spheres.
    Circle is one thing, sphere is another. In addition, is it possible that they are lying to you? Where you there to verify that those "images" were real and not just some artist making up stuff? Science says that water seeks it's own level. Water has a surface and rests FLAT. How does water stay on a giant ball and not fall off even with so-called gravity? I believe in the natural law and my 5 senses. Neither of us has been to "outer space" to prove the shape of the earth. However, I've only ever seen flat plains when I fly, and flat water when I'm in a boat. The horizon is a flat line without curvature. Respect, and appreciate the comment.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    OK! Didn't know I wasn't allowed to say anything. Bye! YIKES.
    Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN
    That is one of my favorite gifs! LOL I used to use that all the time and forgot about it! I have to save this right now. haha

As for the thread... I like reading through stuff like this. I know this topic comes from a place of distrust and I can't fault people for not trusting NASA or the government.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This situation is no different than the jab debate. People will pick their sides and that's it, most of us won't change our stance/position over an internet convo.

Choose your path wisely.
    ifgH25r.png
    It's not the same. If you spoke against the jab you were removed from the internet. In this conversation you can actually have a discourse and compare and contrast viewpoints.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's not the same. If you spoke against the jab you were removed from the internet. In this conversation you can actually have a discourse and compare and contrast viewpoints.
    Preach. They let ignorance run amuk on the internet but the moment you speak truth to power you get removed or censored.