Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Flint,Michigan Firefighters Neglected Black Babies!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This incident happened in May & it never got national attention. Flint, Michigan firefighters may have left two Black children in a 2nd floor apartment while it burned. The firehouse was literally a three minute walk. There names were Zyaire Mitchell & Lamar Mitchell. Here's an excerpt:

“The last message that he sent me was, ‘You’re the best mom ever,’” their mother, Crystal Cooper, recalled in an interview, speaking about Lamar. “He was just carin’ and lovin’, and if I was having a bad day, he would make me smile. He was always smiling.”
    Weeks later, the city’s fire chief determined that two white firefighters initially tasked with canvassing the room in which the children were fatally injured lied about properly searching for victims.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never forget these stories. The firefighters are just as racist as the cops.

Google "racist firefighters" and "racist firefighters Facebook."

Example 1:

Ex-Detroit firefighter Robert Pattison sues over termination for ‘racially insensitive’ watermelon​

Example 2:

aRyNQQU.jpg

"I can see the next fire call will be this house on fire, and I’ll make sure I can’t find the hydrant lol," and "just make sure no water so no more house parties with black Boston people." - quote from fired Firefighter Kyle Grenier of Freetown, Massachusetts

Example 3:
    This was a more recent story.

Black firefighter claims he was forced by his supervisor to attend racist party.

Black firefighter alleges captain took group to racist party with display mocking Juneteenth holiday.

"Jones said he then saw a display mocking the Juneteenth holiday, which celebrates the end of slavery in the 19th century, with Juneteenth flags displayed over buckets of fried chicken.

In addition, a woman allegedly impersonated a local Democratic official and performed a sexually suggestive dance, and pictures of Democratic politicians were attached to stakes in the yard.

The incident "cut me very deeply," Jones said at a news conference. "I decided to speak up today because I have two children who maybe one day will aspire to become firefighters, and I don't want them to experience what I experienced.""

Example 4:

Fired Arkansas Firefighter Denies Facebook Post Was Racist​

D9Q8dwr.png

These racist, taxpayer-funded public servants are not just police, but also firefighters, judges, EMT, public attorneys, etc.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never forget these stories. The firefighters are just as racist as the cops.

Google "racist firefighters" and "racist firefighters Facebook."

Example 1:

Ex-Detroit firefighter Robert Pattison sues over termination for ‘racially insensitive’ watermelon​

Example 2:

aRyNQQU.jpg

"I can see the next fire call will be this house on fire, and I’ll make sure I can’t find the hydrant lol," and "just make sure no water so no more house parties with black Boston people." - quote from fired Firefighter Kyle Grenier of Freetown, Massachusetts

Example 3:
    This was a more recent story.

Black firefighter claims he was forced by his supervisor to attend racist party.

Black firefighter alleges captain took group to racist party with display mocking Juneteenth holiday.

"Jones said he then saw a display mocking the Juneteenth holiday, which celebrates the end of slavery in the 19th century, with Juneteenth flags displayed over buckets of fried chicken.

In addition, a woman allegedly impersonated a local Democratic official and performed a sexually suggestive dance, and pictures of Democratic politicians were attached to stakes in the yard.

The incident "cut me very deeply," Jones said at a news conference. "I decided to speak up today because I have two children who maybe one day will aspire to become firefighters, and I don't want them to experience what I experienced.""

Example 4:

Fired Arkansas Firefighter Denies Facebook Post Was Racist​

D9Q8dwr.png

These racist, taxpayer-funded public servants are not just police, but also firefighters, judges, EMT, public attorneys, etc.
    Thank you for pointing this out. I agree that there are racist fire fighters. I heard of a couple stories. I’m down for exposing all these devils.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This incident happened in May & it never got national attention. Flint, Michigan firefighters may have left two Black children in a 2nd floor apartment while it burned. The firehouse was literally a three minute walk. There names were Zyaire Mitchell & Lamar Mitchell. Here's an excerpt:

“The last message that he sent me was, ‘You’re the best mom ever,’” their mother, Crystal Cooper, recalled in an interview, speaking about Lamar. “He was just carin’ and lovin’, and if I was having a bad day, he would make me smile. He was always smiling.”
    Weeks later, the city’s fire chief determined that two white firefighters initially tasked with canvassing the room in which the children were fatally injured lied about properly searching for victims.
    This is horrible! I wonder what punishment those beasts received. No regard for life. We need our own fire departments.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is horrible! I wonder what punishment those beasts received. No regard for life. We need our own fire departments.
    Notice also how the headlines from white media and their outlets are saying that the Black boys were "left behind" as if it was some deliberate "accident" when their headlines should say BLACK BOYS WERE LEFT TO DIE FROM NEGLIGENCE OF FIREFIGHTERS or BLACK BOYS NOW DEAD DUE TO POSSIBLE NEGLECT FROM FIREFIGHTERS.

What these racist firefighters were thinking to themselves when they see Black children and Black people stuck in burning houses and buildings.
    aRyNQQU.jpg

"I can see the next fire call will be this house on fire, and I’ll make sure I can’t find the hydrant lol,"
    - a quote from one of many racist white and non-Black firefighters that feel the same

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They get away with it more than the cops and people don't even seem to notice it. That is a problem. I know for a fact the ones in my area have racism in those red trucks. A black business owner had a fire just a few days after a white business man. Both were small businesses roughly a 6 min drive apart. The truck showed up within 4 minutes of a call to the white business but it took 27 minutes to arrive at the black business. The fire station is 2 to 3 min away from each one.