The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Food For Thought On Russia

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    His last sentence is basically what my Elder told us a few months back. When your enemies are fighting, you watch and plan accordingly. Don't pick a side and don't interfere.
    jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His last sentence is basically what my Elder told us a few months back. When your enemies are fighting, you watch and plan accordingly. Don't pick a side and don't interfere.
    Someone should have told Bradley Burke. He went to Ukraine to help them fight the Russsians and the Ukrainians whooped his ass.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He said “I never interfere when my enemy is destroying itself itself”. So he doesn’t see any or even alluded to either being our friend.
    Some of you forget what Dr. Clarke said I'm here to remind you, Russia gives less cares about a Black Man Woman or Child than any other white supremacist regime Don't be fooled just prepare for when they come after you. I stand by everything I've said.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of you forget what Dr. Clarke said I'm here to remind you, Russia gives less cares about a Black Man Woman or Child than any other white supremacist regime Don't be fooled just prepare for when they come after you. I stand by everything I've said.
    You have reading comprehension problems, are you a bot? No one in this whole thread said Russia was a friend. Stop acting like you are some ultra smart nigga that knows more than us.

The nigga in the video EVEN SAID that Russia is not our friend so what in the entire fuck are you even talking about?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You have reading comprehension problems, are you a bot? No one in this whole thread said Russia was a friend. Stop acting like you are some ultra smart nigga that knows more than us.

The nigga in the video EVEN SAID that Russia is not our friend so what in the entire fuck are you even talking about?
    First off dont refer to me as a "nigga" that's disrespectful and no matter what I stated I've ALWAYS kept it respectful on this platform. You don't have to like anything I've said but I've seen too many times when Brothers and and Sisters fall into the trap of thinking some white entity is our "friend" hence the Republican /Democrat debate you're sounding like one of those types get out of your feelings and think! Other than that I have no more to say to you as you nor anyone else will change my opinion on What I stated. Have a great day!