Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Not tryna tell Black folks who to or who not to like. However, I have a couple homies, otherwise B1, as well as online, kinda, sorta discuss the possibility of her being near the bbq if not at the bbq.

Honestly, I'm like 'WTF? How is this even a discussion?'. Her sounding black supportive on Breakfast club was the reason. Real talk, are some of us that desperate for allies?

Bottom line is this. First, she literally condoned black murder. Second, if your brother, son, homie got killed in exactly the same manner as one of the many black deaths (Trayvon, Tamir Rice, Philandro Castile, etc.) she'd co-sign their murder if its in her interest to do so.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Ever since that Breakfast Club interview, I have seen a few negroes online (some were obvious digital blackface, though) caping for Coondace.
I love my people, but we are too easily impressed. We fell for Bill Clinton because he played his sax on Arsenio. We fell for Justin Timberlake because Timbaland laced him. We fell for Justin Beiber because Usher co-signed him. Don't get me started on Hillary's hot sauce!
Candace Owens is just another (wannabe) white person who some of us, mostly Gen-Z nu-negroes and foreign flags, are willing to give a pass simply because she got a laugh out of Charlemagne.
Most of us, though, haven't forgotten who & what Candace Owens is. It's going to take a lot more than her playing the chitlin' circuit for us to allow her into the fold.

#FDB

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I could care less if folks forgive her. I would prefer to see more talk about what she said to piss those people off, instead of how she's trying to pander to anybody right now, or what she's said in the past.

Also, folks use "we" too loosely around here. lol.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I could care less if folks forgive her. I would prefer to see more talk about what she said to piss those people off, instead of how she's trying to pander to anybody right now, or what she's said in the past.

Also, folks use "we" too loosely around here. lol.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I saw a video on my feed where it says how Black people (but she meant Black men) are caping for Candace but going in on Amanda Seales. What has to be said though is anyone who suggests giving her a second look gets clowned.

Lastly, The Breakfast Club are a hip hop/street culture type of platform. They don't know how to handle countering white supremacy, coons, etc. as well as others. It's not their lane. And that's why white conservatives, white liberals and sellouts go on there.