Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1!!

John_Smauel

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Latin America
I feel like Fortnite is running out of creative ideas towards the new season and that's not the case for every season, they had some amazing and creative ideas for a while now and they made a pretty penny from those seasons but I believe they are sometimes just pushing the ideas and executions in a way that they are just pushing quantity content and reducing the quality. Maybe I'm wrong what do you think?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I feel like Fortnite is running out of creative ideas towards the new season and that's not the case for every season, they had some amazing and creative ideas for a while now and they made a pretty penny from those seasons but I believe they are sometimes just pushing the ideas and executions in a way that they are just pushing quantity content and reducing the quality. Maybe I'm wrong what do you think?
Nah. This sounds like an opinion from someone who doesn't play...

01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00111111

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The first Fortnite Festival line up....

Movie Reaction GIF

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I heard about the lego thing. That is interesting I guess. I am curious about the Rocket Racing though. Is that any good? I play Rocket League and thought it was going to be put on the back of that but found out it was a Fortnite thing.
Rocket Racing is nice, there are ranked and unranked modes. They set it up so some cars/cosmetics you buy in Fortnite will appear in your Rocket League account and vice versa. Epic owns Psyonix, so the Racing was always going to be attached to their main thing, which is Fortnite.

LEGO Fortnite is fun, cute and surprisingly very chill.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Fortnite Festival is LIVE!

"Created by Harmonix — the experts in rhythm-based gameplay — Fortnite Festival takes you on a note highway to rhythmically conquer in front of a roaring crowd. Choose songs for your setlist, then use your preferred control method to shred on Guitar, slap with the Bass, kill it on Keytar, bang on the Drums, or take vocals on the Mic!"

More info: https://www.fortnite.com/news/take-your-stage-in-fortnite-festival

fn18.jpg

#gaming

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rocket Racing is nice, there are ranked and unranked modes. They set it up so some cars/cosmetics you buy in Fortnite will appear in your Rocket League account and vice versa. Epic owns Psyonix, so the Racing was always going to be attached to their main thing, which is Fortnite.

LEGO Fortnite is fun, cute and surprisingly very chill.
    Oh nice. I was going to ask about there being ranked and unranked. I didn't know the same company owned both so that makes sense then.

Is the lego thing a separate game mode as well?