The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Four Women Went To Ghana And Made Fools Of Themselves.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Ghanaians should have shut that shyt down quick. It's an affront on both the Ghanians, and others who were enslaved and taken there and those of us that some of our ancestors were sent from those shores.

They should have been sent on the next plane back no longer welcome.

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

One of these stank hoes said that they were twerking for the ancestors. Keeping it straight up and down lot of our FBA brethren won't make it. Everything is a joke, nothing is sacred and we gosta keep it a fed note and admit that a lot of us only respect White people shit.

We twerking in our restaurants, haggling Black storeowners, abandoning Black people for any o reason. It's a disease. We have a real live victim mentality but it aint when we talk about our plight. It's when we sit on our digits and allow shit like this to ride. These stank hoes and any simp nigga cosigning or procreating with them gosta gizzzzoe!

#victimmentality

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    3 of these women look non-FBA and most FBA sistas travel to Jamaica, Mexico, or the Bahamas not Ghana.
    Breh. Here's one of them her name is Khaparris and she from Memphis, TN. NSFW she wearing a see through top.

Khaparris Dior

There were two that were definitely Black American I don't know about the other two.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those women are trifling for that. I’m sick of black women twerking all over the place. It appears they have no self control.
    I don't even like when my lady twerks. When she does it I'm like:

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by HBO Max

3 of these women look non-FBA and most FBA sistas travel to Jamaica, Mexico, or the Bahamas not Ghana.
    Depends on who you hang around. I know a bunch of people who have went to Ghana and most are Black American women.

Ghanaians should have shut that shyt down quick. It's an affront on both the Ghanians, and others who were enslaved and taken there and those of us that some of our ancestors were sent from those shores.

It pisses me off because it makes a mockery of the plight of my ancestors as a Black American. When you go there you should be looking to right the wrong not twerk your ass,

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When this gets denounced enough going viral they will be copping pleas.
    I'm kinda surprised they went all the way to Ghana. Hood rats usually don't make it past Atlanta or Miami beach.
    I'm guessing this was planned. I've been to that same location. It's a very solemn respectful vibe for obvious reasons. I cried, no shame in saying that, when you hear its called the place of no return by some 100s of years ago.
    The Americans I saw there were either older, retired types who were probably very pro black back in the day or younger folks like myself at the time who were already overseas and it was a bucket list life item.

You gotta be really be on some self hating ratchetness to do that there. But I'm wondering how they came up with going there in the first place.

D

Deleted member 1946

Should have revoked their passport with the quickness. And an alert should have been sent out that they should not go to any of those other African countries doing anything like that.