The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Future US Map, Where Are You Living?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
for those who believe they're FBA, why don't you aim to get back the WHOLE country and kick out the white people?

ZxBro
ZxBro
The aim is to get the government to pay us what they owe us secession is a white boy thing. Genocide is also a white boy thing our ancestors around the world found that out.
D

Deleted member 1946

for those who believe they're FBA, why don't you aim to get back the WHOLE country and kick out the white people?
I wish we could kick them out. I'm just curious as to how others in this world have kicked out groups they didn't want having their land. This would have to be done over time because as of right now we don't have the man power, money and organizational skills to just make them leave in one fell swoop.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is the black population rising in southern states? Without looking at data I know Texas and Florida probably aren’t but what about the rest? Mississippi has the most blacks by percentage and that’s why the white supremacist are working overtime to make sure we don’t actualize the power that our percentage holds.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need our own currency. Paper and digital means of collecting that currency. Something they can't cut off when we don't want to bow down to them or sell out.
    What’s crucial for any cash reparations is that it’s preceded by protections and tangibles that work for our best interest. I want zero taxes, protected status, land (even if it’s centralized), semi autonomy, and the re-establishing of the Freedmen’s Bank. Now because some of what I listed holds constitutional or provisional precedence, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that we could sue the US government for such tangibles, but it would really help if we delineated first.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is the black population rising in southern states? Without looking at data I know Texas and Florida probably aren’t but what about the rest? Mississippi has the most blacks by percentage and that’s why the white supremacist are working overtime to make sure we don’t actualize the power that our percentage holds.
    as far as Mississippi, numbers doesn't mean anything without power. and white folks know it. they are not threaten by it. lol.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish we could kick them out. I'm just curious as to how others in this world have kicked out groups they didn't want having their land. This would have to be done over time because as of right now we don't have the man power, money and organizational skills to just make them leave in one fell swoop.
    history of america itself will answer your question.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What people don't get is that it's still a free country live where you want there will just be different rules in place wherever you decide to live......Reparations and having our own economy doesn't mean secession.
    You can't have reparations without separation. That's what a lot of people don't understand.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You can't have reparations without separation. That's what a lot of people don't understand.
    Wrong the native Americans, Japanese Americans and Jewish Americans are still apart of this country........they can cut the check for Black Americans who NEVER fled fought and Bled for this country just as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wrong the native Americans, Japanese Americans and Jewish Americans are still apart of this country........they can cut the check for Black Americans who NEVER fled fought and Bled for this country just as well.
    I think blackice_ATL doesn't explain it well enough sometimes but he's coming from a self-sufficiency standpoint. If we get paid in US Dollars, are given land controlled and defended by the US Government then we are still US Government subjects. So effectively we are repaired but within the confines and systems controlled by those who hate our very existence.

I don't think his point discounts the need for, or discounts our righteous entitlement to reparations, I think it just highlights how it is not the magic band-aid many (not saying you) think it is going to be. It's like the Jews trusting Hitler to protect them...he may subside for a bit but he'll be plotting and when they least expect it he will attack again.

So I'm all for reparations, I go to reparations meetings here in LA, have another coming up in 2 weeks but I PERSONALLY do not see how we will ever be able to live in this system unharmed if we are tethered to it. Any Black nation that is attached to the Liberal World Order is not an equal partner of it, it's at best a servant to it.

I believe Malcolm X had the most realistic and long-term plan which was to become self-sufficient here, have some form of economy/entrpenuerialism, and then ally with an African nation with the Black American side having some leverage. That way we can begin to truly build independence from our oppressor.

There can be independence in a local sense but from a macro perspective we will still be impacted by US Geopolitical Gang-banging and the retaliatory blowback from it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't agree here. You can have reparations without separation but you are not fixing the vulnerabilities that put you in the tough spot in the first place.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I think blackice_ATL doesn't explain it well enough sometimes but he's coming from a self-sufficiency standpoint. If we get paid in US Dollars, are given land controlled and defended by the US Government then we are still US Government subjects. So effectively we are repaired but within the confines and systems controlled by those who hate our very existence.

I don't think his point discounts the need for, or discounts our righteous entitlement to reparations, I think it just highlights how it is not the magic band-aid many (not saying you) think it is going to be. It's like the Jews trusting Hitler to protect them...he may subside for a bit but he'll be plotting and when they least expect it he will attack again.

So I'm all for reparations, I go to reparations meetings here in LA, have another coming up in 2 weeks but I PERSONALLY do not see how we will ever be able to live in this system unharmed if we are tethered to it. Any Black nation that is attached to the Liberal World Order is not an equal partner of it, it's at best a servant to it.

I believe Malcolm X had the most realistic and long-term plan which was to become self-sufficient here, have some form of economy/entrpenuerialism, and then ally with an African nation with the Black American side having some leverage. That way we can begin to truly build independence from our oppressor.

There can be independence in a local sense but from a macro perspective we will still be impacted by US Geopolitical Gang-banging and the retaliatory blowback from it.
    I mean what do you all think is going on around the world? Cut the check first and let the people work it out even the jews aren't protected from the smoke as much as they think they are but they aren't victims at this point either the hate us because we're Black they victimized us because we're poor.......these are indeed facts. Money won't fix everything but it's a start and a step in the right direction. Personally I could care less about living around white folks I prefer to live around my own.....that's where the security comes from us being together and being like minded.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean what do you all think is going on around the world? Cut the check first and let the people work it out even the jews aren't protected from the smoke as much as they think they are bit they aren't victims at this point either the hate us because we're Black they victimized us because we're poor.......these are indeed facts. Money won't fix everything but it's a start and a step in the right direction. Personally I could care less about living around white folks I prefer to live around my own.....that's where the security comes from us being together and being like minded

Let’s try to have this conversation understanding that we are both knowledgeable and neither is smarter than the other.

The only thing that is protecting Israel is nuclear capabilities. Without Nukes the Arab nations would have either taken the land back already or had it under such intense bombardment that it would cause instability within the nation.

I’m all for cut the check but the conversation I think blackice_ATL was trying to have was “what after”. Which IMO are questions we should have answers for at least on a local level.

It’s why Black spaces are important because we can be unapologetically about reparations but then actually have the important conversations without distraction.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    None of them came here on slave ships. That's a bad comparison.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    as far as Mississippi, numbers doesn't mean anything without power. and white folks know it. they are not threaten by it. lol.
    If they weren’t threatened by it they wouldn’t be trying to violate majority black Jackson by enacting modern Jim Crow laws. If they weren’t threatened by it the water would be clean.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Let’s try to have this conversation understanding that we are both knowledgeable and neither is smarter than the other.

The only thing that is protecting Israel is nuclear capabilities. Without Nukes the Arab nations would have either taken the land back already or had it under such intense bombardment that it would cause instability within the nation.

I’m all for cut the check but the conversation I think blackice_ATL was trying to have was “what after”. Which IMO are questions we should have answers for at least on a local level.

It’s why Black spaces are important because we can be unapologetically about reparations but then actually have the important conversations without distraction.
    Yep okay I'll stand down. But I don't need any one to speak for me and I don't feel the need to answer for anyone else. No one's intelligence has been questioned when it comes to FBA there's always a side bar if you dint want us to get reparations just say so because at this point I'm questioning motivations.....!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    None of them came here on slave ships. That's a bad comparison.
    Says who you? I gave you examples of reparations without separation we're talking reparations that's it and no we don't have to separate unless we want to same with every other group I mentioned who could have moved back to their country of origin (except native Americans) but FBA are from the US (Native)so where would we build but here unless again we choose to build somewhere else on the planet.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep okay I'll stand down. But I don't need any one to speak for me and I don't feel the need to answer for anyone else. No one's intelligence has been questioned when it comes to FBA there's always a side bar if you dint want us to get reparations just say so because at this point I'm questioning motivations.....!
    This is me at the CA Reparations Task Force Meeting calling out Assembly Men, Congressmen, and etc trying to sabotage reparations.

I put my face and career on the line and spent so much money on 6ZEROS so please don’t try to come at em as if I’m questioning reparations or Black empowerment.

So many people here are about that business. Just because we don’t agree on methods doesn’t mean we don’t agree with the end goal brother.

We on the same team.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is me at the CA Reparations Task Force Meeting calling out Assembly Men, Congressmen, and etc trying to sabotage reparations.

I put my face and career on the line and spent so much money on 6ZEROS so please don’t try to come at em as if I’m questioning reparations or Black empowerment.

So many people here are about that business. Just because we don’t agree on methods doesn’t mean we don’t agree with the end goal brother.

We on the same team.

This isn't about you I'm speaking to The person who addressed me first let them speak for themselves. We know it's your platform we know you've been to the meetings thanks for what you do it's a thankless endeavor I've been there myself I just don't talk about it.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If they weren’t threatened by it they wouldn’t be trying to violate majority black Jackson by enacting modern Jim Crow laws. If they weren’t threatened by it the water would be clean.
    as someone that was born in mississippi, lived in jackson, and still has family there.. most of those black people are D1 - democratic first. If they were really threatening, they wouldn't be singing outside the courthouse, they would be forcing their hand so they can have trash pickup.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Says who you? I gave you examples of reparations without separation we're talking reparations that's it and no we don't have to separate unless we want to same with every other group I mentioned who could have moved back to their country of origin (except native Americans) but FBA are from the US (Native)so where would we build but here unless again we choose to build somewhere else on the planet.
    do you really want the "reparations" of native americans? lol.
    America made MANY "treaties" with them, promising them they could stay on their land. But once gold was discovered, and found out that the land was perfect for growing cotton, they removed them anyway.

y'all still trying to be diplomatic with these barbarians. history has proven it doesn't work. you can only get back your freedom/reparations the same way they took it... by force.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Very interesting map. I believe I saw something of the sort, promoted by separatists on Twitter last year. There was also a map/scenario where all blacks move to Delaware.

While putting together my last novel, "Nothing Will Come Between Us", I had the exact same dialogue everyone is having here, within myself.

Once FBA's received Reparations, what would Black Society look like? Reparations would certainly be the beginning and not the end. Do we remain integrated, or cluster together and separate? If we get land, do we focus on acquiring whole states or merely focus on certain cities?

If we are thinking strictly economically, city's would be better, especially city's with huge ports and trade access/routes. Having a city with sufficient deep water access would allow for international trade, which can sustain a FBA economy...make us more independent from Satan's converts. But it's a double edged sword. Individual city's spread out among the nation would become easy pickings for White Supremacists.....meaning physical protection would be a primary function.....hence the novels plot....Force Protection Agency.

Total separation would lessen the physical threats, but heighten the economic ones. All the ports in the above example map, are essentially shallow water ports of entry and that isn't good for commerce.

In the novel, I choose cities and a clouded form of separation from the Dominant Society. Realistically, an FBA living in California or Arizona, would heavily resist moving down south and vice-versa. Moving to tge adjacent city near you, thats offering economic stability, might be more digestible. I called them Reparations Colonies, but in the novel, they are under near constant attack from White active shooters, etc.

It could go either way. Damned if you do. Damned if you dont. Replacing White Supremacy is the only surefire answer. God Bless.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Which takes me back to my Black Oath post.....and why it's necessary.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Almost every state has a large population of black folks though. That is always in or around the city areas. The white folks are more spread out in other areas. The cities are also a problem because they are the most diverse so you have to compete with whites, Asians, Mexicans, etc. as a black person in America which makes living even harder. Black people need to find a way to leave the cities before it is too late. The ones that stay behind will likely just be the thugs and criminals. They made their beds. Our good people need to get out and make new spaces away from this diversity bullshit. These white liberals always say "diversity is our strength"... The f it is. The more diverse an area, the more problems you have. If we had a space where it was only blacks and we didn't have to share with other people, we would thrive and all our issues would actually be fixed. Just imagine if we had our own states and our own economies. We would be better off. I say this as a mixed woman. In 90% of cases, mixing just aint good.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    as someone that was born in mississippi, lived in jackson, and still has family there.. most of those black people are D1 - democratic first. If they were really threatening, they wouldn't be singing outside the courthouse, they would be forcing their hand so they can have trash pickup.
    I’m from Mississippi too, I know this. The Democratic affliction amongst black folk is national but numbers matter and views can change in 1 generation. They aren’t taking precaution for no reason.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very interesting map. I believe I saw something of the sort, promoted by separatists on Twitter last year. There was also a map/scenario where all blacks move to Delaware.

While putting together my last novel, "Nothing Will Come Between Us", I had the exact same dialogue everyone is having here, within myself.

Once FBA's received Reparations, what would Black Society look like? Reparations would certainly be the beginning and not the end. Do we remain integrated, or cluster together and separate? If we get land, do we focus on acquiring whole states or merely focus on certain cities?

If we are thinking strictly economically, city's would be better, especially city's with huge ports and trade access/routes. Having a city with sufficient deep water access would allow for international trade, which can sustain a FBA economy...make us more independent from Satan's converts. But it's a double edged sword. Individual city's spread out among the nation would become easy pickings for White Supremacists.....meaning physical protection would be a primary function.....hence the novels plot....Force Protection Agency.

Total separation would lessen the physical threats, but heighten the economic ones. All the ports in the above example map, are essentially shallow water ports of entry and that isn't good for commerce.

In the novel, I choose cities and a clouded form of separation from the Dominant Society. Realistically, an FBA living in California or Arizona, would heavily resist moving down south and vice-versa. Moving to tge adjacent city near you, thats offering economic stability, might be more digestible. I called them Reparations Colonies, but in the novel, they are under near constant attack from White active shooters, etc.

It could go either way. Damned if you do. Damned if you dont. Replacing White Supremacy is the only surefire answer. God Bless.
    Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market