Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS... And Some MEN/ THE LOOK AT ME CROWD/ WHEN HITTING DOGS HOLLAR

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
7:09 PM
Family I'm SPEAKING To the 40 and Under Set ONLY! I Wrote A few brief Words about BLACK MEN WITH EFFEMINATE ENERGY. THEN RIGHT ON CUE 2 OLD ENTERTAINERS POP UP. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THESE OOLLLLDDDD... MEN. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T, THE WAY I WANT TO, I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER. SO I'LL BE BRIEF. JASON WAS GIVING YALL GAME! THE OLD STREETS CALLED UP ON SOME Teachable Work. TBA WAS TOO KIND. JASON LET THEM SPEAK. 40yrs Ago They May Have DESERVED A CERTAIN STREET RESPECT WHEN THEY WERE IN THE... STREETS. THEY STILL DESERVE RESPECT AS MEN. However, It's JUST Not So Automatic IN These WS STREETS TODAY. THEY GOT ALLLL THE SMOKE FOR TBA, WHILE OLD WS WHITE MEN OPENLY GOING FULL FLEDGE WS AND THEY DON'T SAY A WORD. NOT ONE WORD. AND THEY WON'T SAY SHIT. TO WS. WHILE TRYING TRYING TO CHECK SOMEBODY ON THE STREETS WHO IS FIGHTING WS FOR THEIR KIDS. There was nothing STREET ABOUT THEM CALLING... IN WS. THEY'RE ENTERTAINERS. NOW THEY'RE PLAYING COPS ON TV OF THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO IN WS REAL LIFE OPPRESS THE 40 And UNDER SET WE'RE TRYING TO REACH TODAY.
TEACHABLE IT IS. THEN THE HOLLYWOODED BLACK MEN GAVE THE FBA GRASSROOTS "BLACK AND BROWN" WS TALKING POINTS... TEACHING THE YOUNG WHO THEY ARE... NOW. IF THESE OG STILL FIGHT LIKE THEY DID IN THEIR 20s, 30s. They'd BE FOUND DOING WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE/NBM ARE DOING IN THE STREETS TODAY. FIGHTING WS. WHO SAY THE WORDS WS.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
BUT THEY'RE A C T O R S. ACTING. FOR WS THE ART OF CALLING A BLACK MAN WHO IS IN THE STREETS OUT. A BLACK MAN WITHOUT POWER. IN WS. YOU'D THINK, THE OG BE SHOWING THESE YOUNG PEOPLE HOW TO TAKE POWER AND CONTROL OF THEIR YOUNG LIVES. FIGHTING WS. LIKE THE NBM DO. The DIFFERENCE Between THE BLACK GRASSROOTS/NBM AND HOLLYWOODED BLACKS... IS WHO PAYS, THE PAY CHECKS. WS DON'T GIVE THE NBM A GD THING... JUST LISTEN TO HOW WE SPEAK. JASON WAS A Gentleman, On The Broadcast. I UNDERSTAND... EVERYTHING IS NOT A FIGHT (nobody wins them ALL)... YES It CAN BE TEACHABLE. ONE MORE THING JASON, DON'T YOU APOLOGIZE! CAUSE SOMEBODY SAYS YOU SAID SOMETHING... THAT'S HE SAY, SHE SAY TEENAGER BS. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU Responsible For OTHER PEOPLE BS. LET THEM HYON ON THAT ONE. YOU'RE GOING TO BE APOLOGIZING TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (FUK THAT!) WE NOT FINNA START WHAT WE GO HAVE TO STOP. THESE ARE TEACHING MOMENTS... AND FAMILY DON'T YOU FORGET IT Either. NOW, I'M ONLY GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU STOP TEACHING... YOUR WAY... GIVING THE BUSINESS... OTHERWISE, LIKE THE YOUNG PEOPLES... WE ALL GO LOSE. See The Problem Is AS PARENTS JASON CUT US. AGAIN. WITH PERCISION HE TELLS THE YOUNG PEOPLE HOW NOT TO ACT LIKE SOME OF US AS PARENTS. HE DIRECTS THE YOUNG WHO HAVE NO PARENTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES. IT HURTS US. HE TELLS YOUNG PEOPLE HOW WE FAILED THEM. AND IT HURTS. HURTS BECAUSE IT'S TRUE... AND NONE OF THESE OG WHO ENTERTAIN ARE COMING TO SAVE THE YOUNG BLACKS, IN WS. THEY'LL SAVE THEMSELVES... Sure they're planting flowers and paint walls in the hood, but what good is that doing the YOUNG when WS PUT THE ENTERTAINERS BROWN PEOPLES IN THOSE SAME HOUSES TO LOOK AT THE ARTWORK? THE NBM BEEN IN THE STREETS THE LAST 15 YRS... Young People ASK YOURSELF... WHERE HAVE THESE ENTERTAINERS BEEN THE LAST 15yrs FIGHTING WS?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Family I'm SPEAKING To the 40 and Under Set ONLY! I Wrote A few brief Words about BLACK MEN WITH EFFEMINATE ENERGY. THEN RIGHT ON CUE 2 OLD ENTERTAINERS POP UP. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THESE OOLLLLDDDD... MEN. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T, THE WAY I WANT TO, I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER. SO I'LL BE BRIEF. JASON WAS GIVING YALL GAME! THE OLD STREETS CALLED UP ON SOME Teachable Work. TBA WAS TOO KIND. JASON LET THEM SPEAK. 40yrs Ago They May Have DESERVED A CERTAIN STREET RESPECT WHEN THEY WERE IN THE... STREETS. THEY STILL DESERVE RESPECT AS MEN. However, It's JUST Not So Automatic IN These WS STREETS TODAY. THEY GOT ALLLL THE SMOKE FOR TBA, WHILE OLD WS WHITE MEN OPENLY GOING FULL FLEDGE WS AND THEY DON'T SAY A WORD. NOT ONE WORD. AND THEY WON'T SAY SHIT. TO WS. WHILE TRYING TRYING TO CHECK SOMEBODY ON THE STREETS WHO IS FIGHTING WS FOR THEIR KIDS. There was nothing STREET ABOUT THEM CALLING... IN WS. THEY'RE ENTERTAINERS. NOW THEY'RE PLAYING COPS ON TV OF THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO IN WS REAL LIFE OPPRESS THE 40 And UNDER SET WE'RE TRYING TO REACH TODAY.
TEACHABLE IT IS. THEN THE HOLLYWOODED BLACK MEN GAVE THE FBA GRASSROOTS "BLACK AND BROWN" WS TALKING POINTS... TEACHING THE YOUNG WHO THEY ARE... NOW. IF THESE OG STILL FIGHT LIKE THEY DID IN THEIR 20s, 30s. They'd BE FOUND DOING WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE/NBM ARE DOING IN THE STREETS TODAY. FIGHTING WS. WHO SAY THE WORDS WS.
i'm assuming you're referring to a recent TBA broadcast. if so, he has his own thread for people that follow him -- Who Is The Black Authority?

but some friendly words of advice, chill on the all caps messages. it's hard to read.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
BUT THEY FIGHTING FBA NOW. CAME OUT SWINGING! BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER AT WS!
YOUNG PEOPLES, LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL. KNOW WHOSE FIGHTING FOR YOU AND WHOSE PLAYING YOU LIPS SERVICE... YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!... IN WS. KNOW THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND WE'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR HEARTS, MINDS AND YOUR BLOOD... JUST LIKE WS IS (WS ALWAYS SEND THEIR TOOLS). AND SOME WHO ARE NOT FIGHTING AT ALL. IT JUST LOOKS GOOD FOR THE PICTURES SINGING, DANCING, ACTING! Shucking and Jiving PRETENDING TO FIGHTING SOMETHING, SOMEBODY OR ANYTHING... AS LONG AS IT'S NOT WS OLD MEN, THE OG HAVE TO FIGHT. YOU DECIDE YOUNG PEOPLE... YOUR BLACK POWER FATE. SEE IN WS, WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE. You ALSO LOSE YOUR FEAR TO SPEAK. IN WS. LOOK WHO THE OG ARE TALKING TO, THAT SHOULD TELL EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TYPE OF OG YOU SHOULD NOT BE LISTENING TO. SHOWS YOU WHO THEY NOT SPEAKING FOR! (THEY SURE DID SAY BLACK AND BROWN, just like the ALL WS entertainers). MORE IMPORTANTLY. SEE. WHOSE. NOT. SPEAKING. TO WS. ON YOUR YOUNG AZZ BEHALF. One More THING... YOUNG PEOPLES, THE LESSONS IN ALL THIS, IS THIS IS HOW YOU DON'T FIGHT WS. NOTHING CAN BE DONE FIGHTING WS WITH THAT EFFEMINATE AZZ ENERGY COMING FROM A OG. I WAS READING Y'ALL COMMENTS... Most of Y'all CAUGHT THAT BS TOO... Y'ALL YOUNGUNS DO A OG LIKE ME PROUD IN WS. (sniff, sniff wipe tear away).

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
i'm assuming you're referring to a recent TBA broadcast. if so, he has his own thread for people that follow him -- Who Is The Black Authority?

but some friendly words of advice, chill on the all caps messages. it's hard to read.
I've had 2 computers and 1 phone break and lose power this last week... You GET WHAT YOU GET.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've had 2 computers and 1 phone break and lose power this last week... You GET WHAT YOU GET.
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Mz Jazzy 4 areason
Mz Jazzy 4 areason
I have 6 COMPUTER "break" within 2yrs. Two in the basement, two in the dining room, 1 in my closet And 1 on the stand. 1 have over 15 no power phones in my house broke FOR "NO REASON" 3 subwoofers powered out as well. I don't SIT AROUND CRYING ABOUT WS LIKE A GIRL. I FIGHT WS. IF MEN LIKE YOU HAD AS MUCH ENERGY FOR WS, LIKE YOU DO ME... WE'S ALL BE FREE. I DON'T DO MEMES, IT'S CHILDISH TO ME... BUT TO EACH HIS OWN, I GUESS THAT'S A 21 CENTURY THING.
Mz Jazzy 4 areason
Mz Jazzy 4 areason
When I do get REPARATIONS (I'm not allowed to WORK A JOB IN WS). I WILL TAKE THEM TO THE SHOP TO FIND OUT WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT DID TO THEM. BELIEVE THAT.
Troy
Troy
Mz Jazzy 4 areason this isn't Twitter you can relax. All he asked was not to type in all caps because it makes it harder to read.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Mz Jazzy 4 areason
I have 6 COMPUTER "break" within 2yrs. Two in the basement, two in the dining room, 1 in my closet And 1 on the stand. 1 have over 15 no power phones in my house broke FOR "NO REASON" 3 subwoofers powered out as well. I don't SIT AROUND CRYING ABOUT WS LIKE A GIRL. I FIGHT WS. IF MEN LIKE YOU HAD AS MUCH ENERGY FOR WS, LIKE YOU DO ME... WE'S ALL BE FREE. I DON'T DO MEMES, IT'S CHILDISH TO ME... BUT TO EACH HIS OWN, I GUESS THAT'S A 21 CENTURY THING.

yeah.. that tends to happen when you buy all your electronics from wish.com

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wednesday, March 1, 2023
    I didn't listen to that episode of Jason Black's show what did the celebrities say that you didn't like?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mz Jazzy 4 areason

yeah.. that tends to happen when you buy all your electronics from wish.com
    Did You said that to sound EFFEMINATE? I WORKED... I DON'T DO WISH, BUT, What store would you recommend, then?

Jay
    Jay
    I'll send you a tablet if you stop typing in all caps.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: RCNAL

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    BUT THEY FIGHTING FBA NOW. CAME OUT SWINGING! BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER AT WS!
    YOUNG PEOPLES, LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL. KNOW WHOSE FIGHTING FOR YOU AND WHOSE PLAYING YOU LIPS SERVICE... YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!... IN WS. KNOW THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND WE'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR HEARTS, MINDS AND YOUR BLOOD... JUST LIKE WS IS (WS ALWAYS SEND THEIR TOOLS). AND SOME WHO ARE NOT FIGHTING AT ALL. IT JUST LOOKS GOOD FOR THE PICTURES SINGING, DANCING, ACTING! Shucking and Jiving PRETENDING TO FIGHTING SOMETHING, SOMEBODY OR ANYTHING... AS LONG AS IT'S NOT WS OLD MEN, THE OG HAVE TO FIGHT. YOU DECIDE YOUNG PEOPLE... YOUR BLACK POWER FATE. SEE IN WS, WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE. You ALSO LOSE YOUR FEAR TO SPEAK. IN WS. LOOK WHO THE OG ARE TALKING TO, THAT SHOULD TELL EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TYPE OF OG YOU SHOULD NOT BE LISTENING TO. SHOWS YOU WHO THEY NOT SPEAKING FOR! (THEY SURE DID SAY BLACK AND BROWN, just like the ALL WS entertainers). MORE IMPORTANTLY. SEE. WHOSE. NOT. SPEAKING. TO WS. ON YOUR YOUNG AZZ BEHALF. One More THING... YOUNG PEOPLES, THE LESSONS IN ALL THIS, IS THIS IS HOW YOU DON'T FIGHT WS. NOTHING CAN BE DONE FIGHTING WS WITH THAT EFFEMINATE AZZ ENERGY COMING FROM A OG. I WAS READING Y'ALL COMMENTS... Most of Y'all CAUGHT THAT BS TOO... Y'ALL YOUNGUNS DO A OG LIKE ME PROUD IN WS. (sniff, sniff wipe tear away).
    What are your thoughts on Marcel Dixon?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe he is the exemplar of the effeminate man that you referenced on here multiple times. I wanted to see if your dislike of effeminate men was consistent or impacted by affinity. Thank you for your response.
    IS HE OUT THERE FIGHTING WS, tho? You're arguing WITH ME... LIKE A GIRL. YOU'RE NOT TAKING LIKE MARCEL, HE TALKS TO WS! HE SAYING HIS WORK FROM HIS CHEST! WHAT You DOING ARGUING WITH A GIRL WHOSE FIGHTING WS? WHO SIDE YOU ON? MARCEL IS SHAMING Y'ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. A GAY MAN ACTING MORE MANLY THAN YOU IN WS. WS KNOW WHO MARCEL IS... DO THEY KNOW YOU? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE KNOWN? I wouldn't call you gay, That's Not FAIR TO GAY MEN. EFFEMINATE MEN COME A KNOCKIN.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe he is the exemplar of the effeminate man that you referenced on here multiple times. I wanted to see if your dislike of effeminate men was consistent or impacted by affinity. Thank you for your response.
    IS HE OUT THERE FIGHTING WS, tho? You're arguing WITH ME... LIKE A GIRL. YOU'RE NOT TAKING LIKE MARCEL, HE TALKS TO WS! HE SAYING HIS WORK FROM HIS CHEST! WHAT You DOING ARGUING WITH A GIRL WHOSE FIGHTING WS? WHO SIDE YOU ON? MARCEL IS SHAMING Y'ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. A GAY MAN ACTING MORE MANLY THAN YOU IN WS. WS KNOW WHO MARCEL IS... DO THEY KNOW YOU? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE KNOWN? I wouldn't you gay, That's Not FAIR TO GAY MEN. Yall EFFEMINATE MEN COME A KNOCKIN.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    IS HE OUT THERE FIGHTING WS, tho? You're arguing WITH ME... LIKE A GIRL. YOU'RE NOT TAKING LIKE MARCEL, HE TALKS TO WS! HE SAYING HIS WORK FROM HIS CHEST! WHAT You DOING ARGUING WITH A GIRL WHOSE FIGHTING WS? WHO SIDE YOU ON? MARCEL IS SHAMING Y'ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. A GAY MAN ACTING MORE MANLY THAN YOU IN WS. WS KNOW WHO MARCEL IS... DO THEY KNOW YOU? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE KNOWN? I wouldn't call you gay, That's Not FAIR TO GAY MEN. EFFEMINATE MEN COME A KNOCKIN.

You proved my point. You do not dislike effeminate men, you just dislike the effeminate men that don't agree with you.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wednesday, March 1, 2023
    I totally agree with you about effeminate males but the problem is that a lot of people in this community do not apply the standard evenly. Many in this community will cosign and defend a gossiping, lip-smacking, no accountability having, ignorant ass, shit-talking ignoramus and then turn around and talk about how they don't like gossiping, lip-smacking, no accountability having, ignorant ass, shit-talking ignoramus.

Men are supposed to be:
    • Even-tempered
    • Logical/Rational
    • Synergists
    • Peace-Keepers
    • Accountable to their family and community
    • Builders
    • Mature
    if that's the standard then let it be the standard. People say that it is the standard but then turn around and be mingling and defending people that are everything BUT the things on the list. That's when it goes from actual community building and regulation to mindless people worship.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You proved my point. You do not dislike effeminate men, you just dislike the effeminate men that don't agree with you.
    Now that was SOO GAY. ARE YOU FIGHTING WS LIKE MARCEL? WHERE'S YOUR WORK? IN WS? TELL US WHERE TO FIND YOUR WORK FIGHTING. I DON'T AGREE WITH JASON ON EVERYTHING... JASON IS NOT EFFEMINATE. LIKE YOU.
    BOW WOW! OOOWWWWWW!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Now that was SOO GAY. ARE YOU FIGHTING WS LIKE MARCEL? WHERE'S YOUR WORK? IN WS? TELL US WHERE TO FIND YOUR WORK FIGHTING. I DON'T AGREE WITH JASON ON EVERYTHING... JASON IS NOT EFFEMINATE. LIKE YOU.
    BOW WOW! OOOWWWWWW!
    I run coding camps that teach Black children how to make simple applications on PCs. Paid for out of my own pocket because I love my community. Please share what you have done.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I totally agree with you about effeminate males but the problem is that a lot of people in this community do not apply the standard evenly. Many in this community will cosign and defend a gossiping, lip-smacking, no accountability having, ignorant ass, shit-talking ignoramus and then turn around and talk about how they don't like gossiping, lip-smacking, no accountability having, ignorant ass, shit-talking ignoramus.

Men are supposed to be:
    • Even-tempered
    • Logical/Rational
    • Synergists
    • Peace-Keepers
    • Builders
    • Mature
    if that's the standard then let it be the standard. People say that it is the standard but then turn around and be mingling and defending people that are everything BUT the things on the list. That's when it goes from actual community building and regulation to mindless people worship.
    Now the "MEN" WHOSE TALKING TO ME ON 6Z ARE NONE OF THE THINGS YOU NAMED. GO READ THE COMMENTS. NOT ONE WORD ON FIGHT WS. smh GIVE ME A 10 MARCEL OVER EVERY GD MAN WHO ADDRESS ME WITH FIGHTING WS.

Men are supposed to be:
    • Even-tempered
    • Logical/Rational
    • Synergists
    • Peace-Keepers
    • Builders
    • Mature

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now the "MEN" WHOSE TALKING TO ME ON 6Z ARE NONE OF THE THINGS YOU NAMED. GO READ THE COMMENTS. NOT ONE WORD ON FIGHT WS. smh GIVE ME A 10 MARCEL OVER EVERY GD MAN WHO ADDRESS ME WITH FIGHTING WS.
    You have no idea if what you’re saying is accurate. People are not going to spend every minute of their lives fighting White Supremacy. However the total sum of your actions should be moving you on the path towards dismantling our oppression.

What you are doing is causing disunity by attacking a community of people built for the specific cause you are taking about. You come on her attacking the very Black people you claim you want to work with.

People come to 6ZEROS BECAUSE they want a place they can speak about our issues without having to worry about the dominate society interjecting and shadow banning.

Off the top you are going to have a group of people that feel differently about the Black community then let’s say the masses on Twitter.

But if you come on here attacking people, being closed minded, and being hostile of course you are going to be met with resistance.

blackice_ATL gave out 200 care packages to Black college students out of his own heart. Is that not the definition of community? You called him effeminate I believe earlier.

Some of y’all sit on Twitter all day and confuse that with the work. White Supremacy actually wants that because it keeps us occupied while it takes major strikes against our community.

Look at how even tempered everyone here has responded to your constant attacks. It’s actually showing you masculinity and restraint first hand. Are you willing to take a deep breath and recognize it? That is your choice.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I run coding camps that teach Black children how to make simple applications on PCs. Paid for out of my own pocket because I love my community. Please share what you have done.
    Why are you acting like a HIT DOG? I'm actually NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU. I'VE DONE NOTHING FOR MY PEOPLE. THAT'S WHY I GOT AFRICANS AND IN JEWS TRYING TO KILL ME. YOU'RE SUCH A THREAT.

Mz Jazzy 4 areason

yeah.. that tends to happen when you buy all your electronics from wis

I don't BELIEVE SHIT ONLINE. ESPECIALLY WHEN A "MAN" IS ARGUING WITH A FEMALE OVER EFFEMINATE ACTING MEN. Y'ALL NEVER SAID I WAS LYING, THO. Y'ALL GOT IN YOUR FEELINGS LIKE EFFEMINATE AZZ MEN 😂🤣😂. PLEASE QUIT PROVING ME RIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT! NOT OVER THIS! AS CRYING MEN Y'ALL MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD. UGH!!! I lived in the GAY COMMUNITY IN CHICAGO, ROGERS PARK, EDGEWATER FOR OVER 30YRS. DON'T LET THIS WS TV BS FOOL YOU. The GAY MEN I KNOW are RIDERS! THEY'RE BLACK 1ST. THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO BE SEEN, CAUSE IT LOOKS COOL. WHEN SHIT GO DOWN THEY RIDING! I'LL TAKE ALL THE GAY RIDERS OVER EVERY MAN THAT GOT IN HIS FEELINGS OVER MY BLACK MEN EFFEMINATE COMMENTS.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Why are you acting like a HIT DOG? I'm actually NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU. I'VE DONE NOTHING FOR MY PEOPLE. THAT'S WHY I GOT AFRICANS AND IN JEWS TRYING TO KILL ME. YOU'RE SUCH A THREAT.

I don't BELIEVE SHIT ONLINE. ESPECIALLY WHEN A "MAN" IS ARGUING WITH A FEMALE OVER EFFEMINATE ACTING MEN. Y'ALL NEVER SAID I WAS LYING, THO. Y'ALL GOT IN YOUR FEELINGS LIKE EFFEMINATE AZZ MEN 😂🤣😂. PLEASE QUIT PROVING ME RIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT! NOT OVER THIS! AS CRYING MEN Y'ALL MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD. UGH!!! I lived in the GAY COMMUNITY IN CHICAGO, ROGERS PARK, EDGEWATER FOR OVER 30YRS. DON'T LET THIS WS TV BS FOOL YOU. The GAY MEN I KNOW are RIDERS! THEY'RE BLACK 1ST. THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO BE SEEN, CAUSE IT LOOKS COOL. WHEN SHIT GO DOWN THEY RIDING! I'LL TAKE ALL THE GAY RIDERS OVER EVERY MAN THAT GOT IN HIS FEELINGS OVER MY BLACK MEN EFFEMINATE COMMENTS.
    You asked me what I was doing to combat White Supremacy and when I answered you stated that you don't believe anything on the internet. You're clearly stuck in a mentality that all men are effeminate except for the ones on you prefer on YouTube. Maybe you should go back to your congregation where the hive mind is fully intact.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did You said that to sound EFFEMINATE? I WORKED... I DON'T DO WISH, BUT, What store would you recommend, then?
    Send me A Computer Jay, if you're trying to HELP. OTHERWISE SAVE
    You asked me what I was doing to combat White Supremacy and when I answered you stated that you don't believe anything on the internet. You're clearly stuck in a mentality that all men are effeminate except for the ones on you prefer on YouTube. Maybe you should go back to your congregation where the hive mind is fully intact.
    If you WANT TO IMPRESS ME GO TALK TO THOSE OLD WS MEN LIKE YOU'RE TAKING TO ME. I DO! I'M SO GLAD THE YOUNG BLACK MEN GO SEE AND JUDGE THIS CONVERSATION. You're Arguing OVER/LIKE EFFEMINATE AZZ MEN! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY A WORD. IF IT DIDN'T APPLY. ARE YOU EFFEMINATE? AS FAR AS I KNOW AIN'T NO GAY MAN SAID SHIT TO ME... NOT UNLESS YOU'RE IN THE CLOSET. Y'ALL STRAIGHT MEN SAYING THIS LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME BS! smh. Not All Men are EFFEMINATE Just y'all who Commented, and Look At The COMMENTS. I'm Soo Glad The Young PEOPLES CAN JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES, ON THIS CONVERSATION, LORD HAVE MERCY! MY WORDS STAND. GO KNIT A SOCK or CRY ME A RIVER OR SOME OTHER GIRL THINGS. I'M DONE. I DON'T TALK TO EFFEMINATE MEN. THIS IS A TEACHING MOMENT. I DON'T DO SASSY. THAT'S WHY I TALK DIRECTLY TO WS ON YOUTUBE. I DON'T HAVE TO BE ON Y'ALL SHIT, LISTENING TO YOU CRYING AZZ MEN. LET'S CLEAR THAT UP! IF WRITING IN BIG LETTERS BOTHER YOU, BABY.... INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THOSE OLD WS MEN GOING FULL FLEDGE WS CALLING Y'ALL PUNKED OUT AZZES OUT, THEN I UNDERSTAND THE EFFEMINATE ENERGY. CAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOING IN THOSE WS SPACES ADDRESSING WS OLD MEN... IT'S A LOST CAUSE ALREADY, SMMFH. GO AHEAD and say it... But MARCEL _____!... (in an effeminate voice). Smh

Jay
    Jay
    I don't have any spare computers unfortunately, next time!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Send me A Computer Jay, if you're trying to HELP. OTHERWISE SAVE
    Jay offered to buy you a tablet earlier, don't know if you saw that. If you don't want it, I know someone who does. 👀
    Embarrassed Vote GIF by Rita Ora

👀

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Entertainers speak on Entertainment not necessarily on "Blackness Ethics and Morality" ..... jgguilty
    That why I Speak, Cause WS entertainers will confused the Issues, If You Don't know How WS Works. Go listen to
    MR. SUPERBOY SPITTING GAME, WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM A MASCULINE MAN WHOSE NOT AN ENTERTAINER. We're ALL STILL LEARNING.
    😭😭😭

Jay you heard the lady...

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That why I Speak, Cause WS entertainers will confused the Issues, If You Don't know How WS Works. Go listen to
    MR. SUPERBOY SPITTING GAME, WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM A MASCULINE MAN WHOSE NOT AN ENTERTAINER. We're ALL STILL LEARNING.
    What he is saying is that we shouldn‘t expect entertainers to speak on anything other than entertainment. Brother Malcolm X made it clear 60 years ago.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    It is most entertaining to see the projection at play within this Twitter Space formally known as 6ZEROS. The hypocrisy of one to lay claim that we are too petrified to attack White Supremacy while simultaneously attacking a Black-owned platform crafted with the purpose of amplifying our voices is too rich.

While the vernacular and caps lock restraint I employ may be the Concord above your cerebral it is important that you model the behavior in which you wish to see propagated amongst the masses. As of today you have presented yourself as a hypocritical loud-mouth English-failing degenerate who endeavors to cause friction and commotion within Black spaces.

You are the prototypical Twitter Space congregant who finds intoxication off the aural waves of their vocal cords recycling into the ear drums. You are the emboldened church hag who in your mediocrity has found a new someone to look down upon in hopes to uplift yourself.

The false superiority complex in which you project is of little import within this space as we recognize it as the inhalation of Ogun Juice through your nasal passage. The intense high you feel places you on cloud 9 and gives you the sense of being an enlightened spiritual manifestation of the ancestors here to save us all from our collective stupor…newsflash.

We see a demented, illiterate, and degenerate malcontent standing in front of the grocer bartering food stamp benefits for cash to send to online grifters. Please, haveth a seateth.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't get all of the anger and projecting the last I heard the record had been set straight with the DOC/J Black Situation wasn't really much to talk about in the grand scheme just some parenting stuff that needed to be addressed. As for Marcel I'm a big Fan of his and what he's out here doing, I'm not in his state but pulling for him to win. Sometimes our mindsets get in the way of our goals we shouldn't lose focus on building with one another because of imaginary opinionated perceptions.
    One Love ✊🏿

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    To explain my comment I do not care for Marcel due to his inability to control his emotions. He yells, screams, and calls people names which are not masculine. He is destructive and slandered Jay and 6ZEROS continuously because Jay doesn’t like calling all Black immigrants tethers.

I was exposing in her logic how she does not have a problem with effeminate men if she is ok with men conducting themselves as he does.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Jay, I'll donate to the 'Tablet-fund-me' if its a serious effort. I don't know if Marcel would approve of me personally but I am a big picture kind of guy. He's fighting white supremacy and has sacrificed a lot personally in doing so, so I will continue to donate to his campaign. I will also support projects by pretty much anyone who is fighting white supremacy even if if they aren't perfect. Dr. Umar, Tariq, TBA, PBT and I'll even support a Taharka Bey project if he gets one.

As for entertainers and fighting white supremacy. I've never expected them to. By definition they are looking for societal approval of their art and for society to support them financially for their art. That and fighting white supremacy are at best a near impossible thing to happen in the same space. I do expect them not to get in our way. That's not asking too much.

Finally, real talk, is there any current contributing members of this site who is deemed and out right agent, troll or anti black or whatever? Seriously. I've not read all posts. I've been accused once of something by someone but I am referring to by consensus.

Jay
    Jay
    1. Tablet fund is not real. I would have sent her a spare tablet I do have though.
    2. Kick some of those donations this way when you get a chance.
    3. Fighting for reparations does not automatically mean you’re fighting for white supremacy.
    4. An all out troll or agent would be banned and everyone coming with that energy has been so the answer is no.