The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ground Beef At The Cookout

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    John Cena Wtf GIF by WWE

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m gonna throw this out there. I think they are making us go into a Great Depression type of era. I’m starting to think hoarders ain’t so stupid coz if our money collapses, what will we do as Citizens? How many food plants been burned down just in the last 6 months? Too damn many!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I’m gonna throw this out there. I think they are making us go into a Great Depression type of era. I’m starting to think hoarders ain’t so stupid coz if our money collapses, what will we do as Citizens? How many food plants been burned down just in the last 6 months? Too damn many!
    You can grow indoor & outdoor fruit & vegetables. Soon, there'll be no grocery stores.
    Back to how our Ancestors did & how we're supposed to do.

D

Deleted member 1946

D

Deleted member 1946

They want us as dependent upon them as possible. You will own nothing and be happy by 2030, according to them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They can make many things be affordable if they wanted to.
    The price increases are all intentional. Think of what is cheap vs what isn't. It don't make sense. Why is healthy food with little to no time or ingredients expensive whereas the cheap crap that takes time to process cheap?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They can make many things be affordable if they wanted to.
    Vegan & Vegetarian is really the way to go. Livestock is being injected with God knows what & then it's consumed by humans.
    The same with fruits & vegetables. The best thing to do is grow your own food. At least you know what it consists of.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Vegan & Vegetarian is really the way to go. Livestock is being injected with God knows what & then it's consumed by humans.
    The same with fruits & vegetables. The best thing to do is grow your own food. At least you know what it consists of.
    Most people can benefit from a vegetarian diet but most can't from a vegan one. Have to make sure you are getting some HQ protein but that is an easy fix. Just have some chickens and eat eggs. Couple that with beans and you get the best of both worlds when it comes to protein. Unless you can afford to get local meat and buy the whole animal to be butchered, you just don't know what you are getting. It don't help that most of the cows in the US are clones.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The bottom line they want us eating frakenfood.....all lab created that's why they are outlawing growing your own and in some cases you aren't allowed to collect your own water sources be aware of what these town councils or city councils are up to......!
    That and bugs. They want everyone in America and other developed countries to be eating lab meats, GMO veg and fruit, and bugs. I think they just want people that are sicker and more easy to control.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you control the food source you control the people.....
    Facts. I think this is how they get away with it in North Korea. I have heard some stories from women that have left there. They legit will kill you if you let the picture of Kim every home has in it get dusty. Then there was another story where they say the first thing you get out of your house if it is on fire is that portrait. Not your spouse, not your kids, not your pets. They control the food so much there that people don't have any options. Like if you own a farm and a cow dies, if you get caught trying to keep it for yourself, you will be executed. They send people to come collect YOUR COW and give you a small percentage of it for meat.