The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Had any prolonged issues after getting Covid?

zBucks
I haven't dealt with Covid myself thankfully, but I know a few people have. Some claim they lost their taste a bit, but it eventually came back. Another friend of mine says he has been dealing with lung issues since, and so on.

If you had Covid yourself, have you had any issues afterwards? Like any other health conditions as a result? Or did you make a full recovery after catching it?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never had covid so I don't know. I know a few people who have had it and they said they were without their sense of taste and smell for months. This is usually down to deficiencies though from my understanding. You use a lot of minerals and vitamins stored in your body when fighting something off and if it isn't replaced, the body will prioritize things. Just have to get your levels checked after you recover if you are going through something like this.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I never caught it and I'm very glad that I didn't because two of my friends weren't so lucky as they passed from it. I got all my shots when I was supposed to just because it was deemed necessary to keep my job.
    you say your friend became the victim if depopulation agenda tell me how old (age)were your friends,ethnicity,type of work they do,their size ,height,residents and when they get it what season was that if you remember