The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Happy Birthday, Dr. King!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a powerful man who galvanized and inspired people of all ethnicities to fight for the rights of Black people and poor people.
Dr. King was a force. Nobody has come closer to damaging the infrastructure of American systematic racism than Dr. King.
Dr. King fought for US, and he ultimately gave his life for US.
Please join me in celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr Quote GIF by GIPHY News

D

Deleted member 1946

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a powerful man who galvanized and inspired people of all ethnicities to fight for the rights of Black people and poor people.
Dr. King was a force. Nobody has come closer to damaging the infrastructure of American systematic racism than Dr. King.
Dr. King fought for US, and he ultimately gave his life for US.
Please join me in celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr Quote GIF by GIPHY News
This was at the end of his life. He was on the side of this system in the 1950s and early 1960s. Then, he realized Malcolm X was right. That's why they killed him and Malcolm too.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
HAPPY 96TH BIRTHDAY TO DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

HAPPY MLK DAY.
🎊 🥳 🎊

This was too good last night

That thought-provoking Broadcast speaks truth to power and made up for that stunt that Boston pulled. Got my mind of that BS.