The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (born Michael King Jr.; January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesman and leader in the American civil rights movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968. What more can we say but that we need this man right now! in honor of him and so many others in the struggle, we will continue to draw the line in the sand and fight the right fight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Attachments

martin-luther-king-jr.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (born Michael King Jr.; January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesman and leader in the American civil rights movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968. What more can we say but that we need this man right now! in honor of him and so many others in the struggle, we will continue to draw the line in the sand and fight the right fight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
    Praise to the honorable ancestor. There was very few that were able to put things so clear cut as he did.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was cut from a different cloth fa sho! Can't even express it in words!
    We have to carry the torch or else his sacrifice was for nothing. Sometimes I feel that the Black people who live, eat, breathe, work, etc today don't deserve this man. They sit here and cape for Black and Brown coalitions, Democrats, LGBT and everything under the sun EXCEPT for Black empowerment. They are rotten, they are a shame, and they need to be dealt with. In the meantime I will stay off LinkedIn as the barrage of fakeness on there will be unbearable.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    We have to carry the torch or else his sacrifice was for nothing. Sometimes I feel that the Black people who live, eat, breathe, work, etc today don't deserve this man. They sit here and cape for Black and Brown coalitions, Democrats, LGBT and everything under the sun EXCEPT for Black empowerment. They are rotten, they are a shame, and they need to be dealt with. In the meantime I will stay off LinkedIn as the barrage of fakeness on there will be unbearable.
    I totally agree. I can't stand FB or IG. It's all fun and games. I've been preparing my family for whatever. Black 1st is the motto and everybody knows it! The coon train has to be derailed and it starts in my home!!!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I was sitting in a elementary school classroom the day Martin was killed. The teacher rolled in the TV & the BREAKING NEWS had all of us black students looking at each in shock & in horrible belief.
    Then sirens rang out & schools everywhere were dismissed & closed down. As I walked downhill from school, I saw BM & BW so heartbroken, they could barely stand. When I arrived home, my Mother embraced me with tears flowing down her face. Shortly after that, my Father arrived saying we needed to secure our place & ourselves for what's coming.
    Where were you & what were you doing on the day MLK was killed?
    Jason Black put some footage together & I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    View: https://youtu.be/bo5EYHlDGNk

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I was sitting in a elementary school classroom the day Martin was killed. The teacher rolled in the TV & the BREAKING NEWS had all of us black students looking at each in shock & in horrible belief.
    Then sirens rang out & schools everywhere were dismissed & closed down. As I walked downhill from school, I saw BM & BW so heartbroken, they could barely stand. When I arrived home, my Mother embraced me with tears flowing down her face. Shortly after that, my Father arrived saying we needed to secure our place & ourselves for what's coming.
    Where were you & what were you doing on the day MLK was killed?
    Jason Black put some footage together & I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    View: https://youtu.be/bo5EYHlDGNk
    Absolute Fire by PBT!!!