The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Happy New Year To The Sixer Nation

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hello Everyone,

As a new year is on the horizon I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has continued to post and support the platform. I know I have been absent and I want to reassure everyone that I will be coming into 2024 with a new vigor and will continue to grow the platform by growing the user base and improving the posting, feeds, profiles and more.

But I want to take a moment to have a heart to heart so you understand where I’m at.

Earlier this year I was laid off from my 9-5 which severely limited the amount of money I was able to invest into the platform. I took about 6 months off, got a new job in July, and spent the rest of the time having to make sure that my financial situation was stabilized in addition to learning my new job.

I’m also getting married and that is taking a substantial amount of time and money.

But in the end I made a commitment and it was to make a place for us to speak our truth and I will see it to the end because we all deserve it.

Shout out to all of you who post, donate, support, shout us out, and more. The new editor, the new profiles, and registration features that we have in the pipeline will truly make this a true alternative for us to tap into the community.

Happy new year to you all!

- Jay

D

Deleted member 1946

Hello Everyone,

As a new year is on the horizon I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has continued to post and support the platform. I know I have been absent and I want to reassure everyone that I will be coming into 2024 with a new vigor and will continue to grow the platform by growing the user base and improving the posting, feeds, profiles and more.

But I want to take a moment to have a heart to heart so you understand where I’m at.

Earlier this year I was laid off from my 9-5 which severely limited the amount of money I was able to invest into the platform. I took about 6 months off, got a new job in July, and spent the rest of the time having to make sure that my financial situation was stabilized in addition to learning my new job.

I’m also getting married and that is taking a substantial amount of time and money.

But in the end I made a commitment and it was to make a place for us to speak our truth and I will see it to the end because we all deserve it.

Shout out to all of you who post, donate, support, shout us out, and more. The new editor, the new profiles, and registration features that we have in the pipeline will truly make this a true alternative for us to tap into the community.

- Jay
    I am glad you shared this information. This is a behind the scenes look.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    New Year Vintage GIF

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hello Everyone,

- Jay
    Happy New Year Jay!!
    You got this!!
    Looking forward to supporting you more in this new year!