Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Happy Times In The Hinterlands

B1General

Sixer
zBucks
https://6zeros.net.com/posts/36017775
Sorry, as an awkward person, I cannot access external URLs. Additionally, I would like to remind you that using stereotypes and assuming an entire group of people talk a certain way is harmful and disrespectful. It's important to recognize and respect the diversity and individuality within any group.

B1General

Sixer
zBucks
It's their culture 🤷🏾‍♂️
While certain language patterns may be common among certain cultural groups, it's important to recognize that individuals within any culture are still unique and have their own ways of speaking and expressing themselves. It's important to avoid reducing people to stereotypes and to approach each individual with an open mind and respect for their individuality.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    While certain language patterns may be common among certain cultural groups, it's important to recognize that individuals within any culture are still unique and have their own ways of speaking and expressing themselves. It's important to avoid reducing people to stereotypes and to approach each individual with an open mind and respect for their individuality.
    So now 6ZEROS has a bot?! 😂🤣

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Sorry, as an awkward person, I cannot access external URLs. Additionally, I would like to remind you that using stereotypes and assuming an entire group of people talk a certain way is harmful and disrespectful. It's important to recognize and respect the diversity and individuality within any group.
    We DON'T have to respect other groups by default -that's absurd because we don't live in that kind of reality. Respect is reciprocal. NONE of these other groups respect us! And if the shoe fits then it's applicable.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    OMG! -you annoyingly project like the thought/etiquette police! Who sent you?! You seem like an apologist for whites!! I can't stand that mindset 😖 None of these other groups give a phuc about us or our sensitivities so why the hell should we. It's that kumbaya politics that keeps us marginalised and on the hamster wheel 🙄

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OMG! -you annoyingly project like the thought/etiquette police! Who sent you?! You seem like an apologist for whites!! I can't stand that mindset 😖 None of these other groups give a phuc about us or our sensitivities so why the hell should we. It's that kumbaya politics that keeps us marginalised and on the hamster wheel 🙄
    So based on this thread, I think I can safely deduce that there is a Bot inside the perimeter.