The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Has Anyone Used Sea Moss Tinctures Before?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m thinking about buying this but sure if it will work. Does anyone have any intel on it? ADUpchurch

I’m trying to boost my immune system. I swim and I keep getting sniffles after since it’s cold out here in CA right now. I’m also going to start going for morning bike rides and I need my immune system to be on tip top shape.

Thanks!

9CF67F0D-7565-47E4-9959-A663D8923107.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey bro, I'm not familiar with this brand. They can keep the bladderwrack though. Irish Moss is good on its own. The capsules I mentioned slide open. You can pour the powder into water, almond milk, smoothie, etc. That's what I do. It's the only brand I'm familiar with.
    Ok that’s good to know. Is it hard to open the capsule? Do you need a knife?

ADUpchurch

Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Ok that’s good to know. Is it hard to open the capsule? Do you need a knife?
    No, super easy. Make sure you have a cup or something underneath, because you take both hands and just slide it open. It's a smooth process, like it's lubed up or something.

ADUpchurch

Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I copped them before but when i looked I was reminded of the pain of trying to open up a tylenol as a kid and was like “nope” and cancelled.
    I see! Yeah bro, these are really easy. The only people that might have a hard time are those with extra soft hands. And that's a maybe.