The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Have You Ever Been In A Fight

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Personally, I have been in a few. I'm not a big talker and I don't strut around. If a person got heated, I'm just waiting for them to throw the first punch. If a person kept on posturing, I'd just get up and give them the business.

Guys like in this video get no respect from me. All that energy isn't necessary. All fights go to the ground. When I get an unlucky soul on the ground, you are in my world now. I will put you in a kimura and I'd do it slowly until I hear that lovely *pop*
shaqoneal

View: https://youtu.be/fNFu_L6PSgM

Kimura finishes

View: https://youtu.be/7H9pD9Jow9U

Last edited:

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes when I was younger I fought, probably more than average. I never wait for the first swing, if I know the only way to back an idiot off me is to fire on him first...it's going to happen. The spaces I used to occupy, you had a very high chance of some static poppin off, I bounced at a few clubs before. People always underestimated me because I didn't look like your average "bouncer"

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes when I was younger I fought, probably more than average. I never wait for the first swing, if I know the only way to back an idiot off me is to fire on him first...it's going to happen. The spaces I used to occupy, you had a very high chance of some static poppin off, I bounced at a few clubs before. People always underestimated me because I didn't look like your average "bouncer"
    Right on, I believe it was Colin Powell (R.I.P.) that coined the term "preemptive strike".

What does PDX mean?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't say I ever have. I do my best to avoid it. If someone ever tried to lay hands though, I would defend myself.

That dude in the video though, he is weak as hell. How are you going to act hard when you are about to beat up a little girl? What a pathetic dude.
    I hear you. All creatures have a defensive mechanism. From horns to sharp claws.
    I wish I could squirt ink like a squid and run away. Just kidding.

laughingblackguy

That boy was so emotional that I know he has no man in his life to teach him about the proper way to react. That little girl embarrassed him and he lost it...

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right on, I believe it was Colin Powell (R.I.P.) that coined the term "preemptive strike".

What does PDX mean?
    Portland,Oregon
    Portland Oregon has a lot of different nicknames and is sometimes referred to as the "City of Roses" or even "Rose City", but another popular nickname is PDX.

PDX is probably one of the most popular online and in print nicknames for Portland Oregon. It refers to the International Air Transit Association airport code for the Portland International Airport in the city limits. Many Portland businesses include PDX in their domain names to refer to Portland in the Portland area.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That boy was so emotional that I know he has no man in his life to teach him about the proper way to react. That little girl embarrassed him and he lost it...
    Both of them had no role model parents and it shows. She is acting like a dude with balls the size of grapefruit and he is acting like he is hard for picking on someone he could easily fling across the room. He doesn't have a father figure and likely holds resentment toward women and girls caus of how his mother talks about men. She likely has a mother who has the final say when it comes to things so she thinks she can say and do as she pleases.

Blackqueen64

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yes I have been in some fights and most of them were because I was taking up for someone else. I don't like cowards are bullies. My father was very adamant with us about taking up for ourselves. I remember my brother that was younger than me not wanting to fight this boy because he was scared of him, my daddy told him either he fights him back or get a whooping. Daddy whooped him, then my brother went back outside and fought that boy and won. My father taught us not to start fights, but we had better defend ourselves regardless to whether we won or not, but you are to give that person something to remember you by.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ive been in multiple fights and the ones I started I lost and the ones I was defending myself I won…I learned quickly that if I don’t have justice on my side, I need to stay out of fights. As someone who now studies martial arts I like to keep my fighting in the ring and not in the streets. It’s just not worth it to fight anyone.

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The last time I was in a fight was about 22 years ago I slightly injured this brute who pushed my wife. She was holding my newly born second son at the time.

I fought in first grade. I still had a German accent, so kids were unclear on how to relate to me. I never lost a fight, thanks to my father's coaching.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I have been in some fights and most of them were because I was taking up for someone else. I don't like cowards are bullies. My father was very adamant with us about taking up for ourselves. I remember my brother that was younger than me not wanting to fight this boy because he was scared of him, my daddy told him either he fights him back or get a whooping. Daddy whooped him, then my brother went back outside and fought that boy and won. My father taught us not to start fights, but we had better defend ourselves regardless to whether we won or not, but you are to give that person something to remember you by.
    Did you ever lose a fight defending someone else?
    The last time I was in a fight was about 22 years ago I slightly injured this brute who pushed my wife. She was holding my newly born second son at the time.

I fought in first grade. I still had a German accent, so kids were unclear on how to relate to me. I never lost a fight, thanks to my father's coaching.
    Why the hell did he push her that’s nuts…I would have beat him down too.
    No.I said he stepped on MY SHOES.lol

‘Lol did he do it deliberately? How did it turn into a fight?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

yes it was deliberate.Check it out, he broke from the direction of the doorway to step over by me and then step on my feet.After he did it he said" dont worry about it i, didnt mess up your shoes." Fellas what did that statement mean?

Blackqueen64

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Yes I did when I was fighting my older sister for my younger brother. Actually, we had agreed to both jump her, but he backed out

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I did when I was fighting my older sister for my younger brother. Actually, we had agreed to both jump her, but he backed out
    Oh My God Omg GIF by MOODMAN

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ive been in multiple fights and the ones I started I lost and the ones I was defending myself I won…I learned quickly that if I don’t have justice on my side, I need to stay out of fights. As someone who now studies martial arts I like to keep my fighting in the ring and not in the streets. It’s just not worth it to fight anyone.
    You right Bro fighting isnt worth it. Im all about self defending tho. I get alot of hate sometimes. I realized i used to be around people that didnt have my best interest.That included "friends" and"family". Usually I would be the mediator.Then I noticed im the only one mediating. But anyway Ill NEVER fight my brothers and sisters.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You right Bro fighting isnt worth it. Im all about self defending tho. I get alot of hate sometimes. I realized i used to be around people that didnt have my best interest.That included "friends" and"family". Usually I would be the mediator.Then I noticed im the only one mediating. But anyway Ill NEVER fight my brothers and sisters.
    Yeah that’s why I cut all the people who had nothing to lose out of my life. They’ll get you caught up real quick.