The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Have You Invested In Gold?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was thinking of looking into investing. I don't understand stocks enough to do that and I am a bit on the fence with crypto even though I do have some. Gold and silver both seem to be on the upward trend and there is bit talks of a global crash coming and it will impact America the most. I want to make sure I have some sense of security. I am just not sure if gold is a good avenue. Has anyone here invested in gold? Or even silver?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was thinking of looking into investing. I don't understand stocks enough to do that and I am a bit on the fence with crypto even though I do have some. Gold and silver both seem to be on the upward trend and there is bit talks of a global crash coming and it will impact America the most. I want to make sure I have some sense of security. I am just not sure if gold is a good avenue. Has anyone here invested in gold? Or even silver?
    It's not a bad investment but the name of the game is not to put all of your assets in one place. And definitely research before you invest!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's not a bad investment but the name of the game is not to put all of your assets in one place. And definitely research before you invest!
    Yeah I heard that. Most people say to diversify your investments. I should get more knowledgeable with stocks at this point. I am going to be opening a second bank account just in case my main one goes under and I can't access my money.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Penny stocks are a good place to start sites like RobinHood or Coinbase research those and just jump in invest $5 or less and just see and learn how your money can grow or you can lose money but you'll be hands on learning cash App even has a way to invest in stock or bitcoin I recommend this to beginners or you can always call a broker if you want to go big......good luck and I wish you success!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gold,Silver,and commodities are a great hedge against inflation. So are U.S. Treasury notes like bonds. From my research gold and silver are only good if you can physically access them. I would do your own research. VTI & VOO are tickers that have down well over the longterm. The wealthy are using gold and silver to hedge against a devaluation of the dollar & the market as a whole. Again,do your own research.

Coming Soon

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Boyce Watkins has free information and content and pay programs where he teaches about stocks and investing. He even tells you some of the stocks he is currently investing in and he also talks about the global economy and the information related to global markets and the domestic economy. He usually has good information if you're interested in learning more about stocks from a Black PhD in Economics who actually does want to see Black men and women gain financially and separate from dependence on white people. I'd give him a look if you're truly interested. He has spoken on some of the topics you've raised.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gold,Silver,and commodities are a great hedge against inflation. So are U.S. Treasury notes like bonds. From my research gold and silver are only good if you can physically access them. I would do your own research. VTI & VOO are tickers that have down well over the longterm. The wealthy are using gold and silver to hedge against a devaluation of the dollar & the market as a whole. Again,do your own research.
    Yeah I am going to look into this more. I have heard similar. If I am going to buy physical gold or silver, I will have to invest in getting a safe or buying one of those bank safes (I think you pay monthly or something) to keep them secure and locked up.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yeah I am going to look into this more. I have heard similar. If I am going to buy physical gold or silver, I will have to invest in getting a safe or buying one of those bank safes (I think you pay monthly or something) to keep them secure and locked up.
    A bank safe would definitely be useful in this situation. I need to buy alternative forms of money.

D

Deleted member 1946

Dr. Boyce Watkins has free information and content and pay programs where he teaches about stocks and investing. He even tells you some of the stocks he is currently investing in and he also talks about the global economy and the information related to global markets and the domestic economy. He usually has good information if you're interested in learning more about stocks from a Black PhD in Economics who actually does want to see Black men and women gain financially and separate from dependence on white people. I'd give him a look if you're truly interested. He has spoken on some of the topics you've raised.
    I'm subscribed to him. He makes good points most of the time.

D

Deleted member 1946

I love federal bonds. They were 9 percent interest. More like 7 percent now. I should've looked the percent up.

D

Deleted member 1946

I expect a worldwide crash and an online only currency.