Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I have scoured several articles on this issue online and all it says is that selected 50 to 100 students. I wonder how they are going about this selection process question what are the qualifications?
    Also are they coming alone or with family? Could easily balloon up to 1000 people if the families are able to come.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yes I have scoured several articles on this issue online and all it says is that selected 50 to 100 students. I wonder how they are going about this selection process question what are the qualifications?
    I'm really concerned about how many new school grounds shootings are going to come from these suspected white supremacists so called standing there ground on HBCU campuses due to fake ass reverse racism

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I'm really concerned about how many new school grounds shootings are going to come from these suspected white supremacists so called standing there ground on HBCU campuses due to fake ass reverse racism
    We already have that problem I doubt this will accelerate It. This is just more troops for the long game.

Truthseeker

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We already have that problem I doubt this will accelerate It. This is just more troops for the long game.
    Yes I agree...it makes me wonder further about the selection process....like will hostility towards black people be a prerequisite for gaining admission to this university? Also, someone on the thread mentioned families accompanying these students....

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I agree...it makes me wonder further about the selection process....like will hostility towards black people be a prerequisite for gaining admission to this university? Also, someone on the thread mentioned families accompanying these students....
    Hostility towards Black people is a prerequisite to come to the US period. There’s been no group that has come here to help us at all.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I would assume that the vetting is already done.

The 50 - 100 people were always known. They may be CIA/Military Assets in Ukraine and they need to be bailed out because there is no path to success for them in Ukraine. So someone from Washington made the call to Hampton to let them know what needed to take place. It most likely went like:

General: We are in danger of losing Alexandrei Bodoskev and his platoon if we don’t get them out of Ukraine.

Sr. Pentagon Staff Member: Ok, proceed with the extraction, I’ll call my connects to find them housing.

*calls CIA*

Sr. Pentagon Staff Member: Our assets in Ukraine are in trouble, we are proceeding with extraction can you have them placed?

CIA Staff: We can assist with reidentification efforts but any relo will have to approved by Washington

*washington approves relo and calls the HBCUs to see who can house them. Hampton says yes. CIA supplies Hampton with Press Release that explains the situation*

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is some real BS. Have they EVER offered free rooming to any FBA's WTF is going on here?
    I don’t know but I don’t think this was something done by them. I bet they were told to do it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This pisses me off because there are numerous Black American students who are struggling to survive and pay their tuition (if they don’t receive student aid). The assistance must be reserved and given to the Black students who are working hard to make it. These Europeans need to hold their own nuts. Why don’t their white institutions help them????

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This pisses me off because there are numerous Black American students who are struggling to survive and pay their tuition (if they don’t receive student aid). The assistance must be reserved and given to the Black students who are working hard to make it. These Europeans need to hold their own nuts. Why don’t their white institutions help them????
    It pisses me off, too. The black students at Hampton should raise hell about this. There is no way they should accept this. Muthafuck Russia & Ukraine.

Attachments

ukraine summer.jpg

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The HBCUs ARE White institutions in Black face.

Told You So Nodding GIF by Pose FX

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It pisses me off, too. The black students at Hampton should raise hell about this. There is no way they should accept this. Muthafuck Russia & Ukraine.
    Facts. I know I would be raising hell. Black students especially FBA’s should be prioritized.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know but I don’t think this was something done by them. I bet they were told to do it.
    SMH Who going to be next? Morehouse? Spelman? Naw phuck all that, put those pink vermin ppl on Duke's campus or Harvard. Displace those white students. This double standard BS has been unchecked too damn long.
    2 months ago my state brought 1300 Non Vetted Afghans and these Hobbi Dobbi's still have reb mud on their GD sandles. They have given them large money and clothing vouchers and all this is being done at the same time that US citizens are evicted and most of these ppl getting kicked out are black.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    SMH Who going to be next? Morehouse? Spelman? Naw phuck all that, put those pink vermin ppl on Duke's campus or Harvard. Displace those white students. This double standard BS has been unchecked too damn long.
    2 months ago my state brought 1300 Non Vetted Afghans and these Hobbi Dobbi's still have reb mud on their GD sandles. They have given them large money and clothing vouchers and all this is being done at the same time that US citizens are evicted and most of these ppl getting kicked out are black.
    Who funds HBCUs? Now ultimately it’s our money but the largest funding for HBCUs comes from the government. So thry are basically compromised from the onset. If they had a B1 President of Hampton and the Feds called and said “we need you to take 50 Ukrainians“ and he said “hell no, ill take 50 Black Americans“ guess whose funding is going to get cut? Not so far in the future we’d see a gofundme to save hampton. If we ain’t bankrolling, it ain’t ours.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who funds HBCUs? Now ultimately it’s our money but the largest funding for HBCUs comes from the government. So thry are basically compromised from the onset. If they had a B1 President of Hampton and the Feds called and said “we need you to take 50 Ukrainians“ and he said “hell no, ill take 50 Black Americans“ guess whose funding is going to get cut? Not so far in the future we’d see a gofundme to save hampton. If we ain’t bankrolling, it ain’t ours.
    Wow! I learn something new everyday. Brother Jay I didn't know that but how you laid it all out I fully understand now.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I was listening in to The Black Authority the other night, I was wondering the same. A caller mentioned about other HBCU’s doing the same. I hope not. I attended Coppin in Baltimore and I have one more semester. I don’t want to return and see these foreign nabiscos on campus. These institutions disappointed me when they mandated the venom. I haven’t been back since spring 2021.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s why we need our own universities. 😔

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100%. We will get there but we have to take baby steps. If we can't even have our own liquor stores in the hood or own websites the university is out of the question.
    Yes we will. We have to start fresh because all our wealth and land was stolen. I believe we will get it back. I just wish we had our own institutions. I have one more semester left at Coppin and I don’t know when I’m returning.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes we will. We have to start fresh because all our wealth and land was stolen. I believe we will get it back. I just wish we had our own institutions. I have one more semester left at Coppin and I don’t know when I’m returning.
    Guess what? I just learned that there are several Afghan families housed in Eastern Michigan University dorms, these people have been upgraded on a MF grand scale and it's ALL on our dime. They have NOT vetted ANY of these Hobbi Dobbi's so best believe we will have some in house attacks by these ppl.
    Biden has shown his cards and he has never stopped being the anti black racist as he was on the tapes we heard him using the N word oh so easy. #PhuckJoeAndThatHoe #OneTermBiden