Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Maybe I'm losing my so-called "Homophobia" and "Transphobia", but this was sort of a healthy conversation about the Jess Hilarious issue on Comedy Hype. We, as a society, need to have more of these frank conversations.

I've said for years that members of the LGBTQ community we talk too and work with every day, quietly abhor the more obstinate positions publicly taken by LGBTQ figure heads online and in Mainstream Media.

Due to massive Liberal LGBTQ overreach, Trump and The Boyz will definitely be targeting the lifestyle if they retake the White House. While I do not welcome this, I also can't escape it's reality. Sounded-minded gay brothers and sisters will be punished due to their passive silence. Sad.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can’t really have a healthy debate because the TRANS side is wrong as fuck. Any healthy debate would result in them having to stop pushing their delusion on women.
    Exactly how I feel. The professor was so disingenuous and could never argue the facts. He was appealing to emotion to try to get people to accept that dudes in wigs are women.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I can't disagree with that at all. It actually makes sense.

Everyone AFTER the B, are impossible to deal with.

And as much as I agree with you in a lot of respects, josiah starr , at the end of the day this is on the Ls, Gs, and Bs. Like it or not, they got greedy, stopped vetting the true intents of these people and now it's backfiring.

SPD Kid

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is sexual confusion used as a distraction from defeating WS. We can have this discussion. It is important but equating Trans-sexual to racism and white supremacy is highly problematic because it is confusing the issues. They exist and they have the right to live in peace. TS is in the Black community and we can handle any issue as Black people, our main goal should be to defeat WS.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The whole premise of TGs are that they believe they are women, so demanding that society accepts them legally, socially, culturally as a woman.

You can legitimately use that premise to say a non white person, who was adopted as a baby by a white family in the middle buttf*ck Iowa believes he or she is White but legally can't.

How do you rectify that? How can one be wrong and the other not? Until anyone can logically and sanely explain that then I'll have to reject a TG as a woman.

As an aside, California, as a state is very pro TG. You come to work Monday morning and say you are a woman, the company has to accommodate you legally. However, if you get arrested and tell them you are a woman, the California Department of Corrections, a state agency, will not classify you as such until you are 'evaluated'. There is no evaluation if any California comes into work on Monday in a wig.

White conservatives are the only one pushing back. If Blacks do as well, it will squash a lot of it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everyone AFTER the B, are impossible to deal with.

And as much as I agree with you in a lot of respects, josiah starr , at the end of the day this is on the Ls, Gs, and Bs. Like it or not, they got greedy, stopped vetting the true intents of these people and now it's backfiring.
    90% of Everything after the B strats getting into mental illness but is being pushed as “sexuality”. I’m sorry but if your pronouns change every month you’re mentally Ill. If you are a boy who thinks he’s a girl and you only date girls who think they are boys you’re probably mentally unstable.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This would have gotten both canceled a year ago. The tide is turning. I knew the tide was turning when 'Buck Breaking' became big and they couldn't cancel the movie or Tariq. Since then we've been refusing to be shamed into supporting BS.

Black folks didn't mind gay marriage and letting people be who they want to be privately. We understand it more than anyone else to not wanting the government and society stopping you from being you.

But when you weaponize it and use it specifically against us as a society and worse target our babies, then its on and popping.

I love this unity on between two sisters who don't get along.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    was watching In Living Color last night and was not ready for this skit......didn;t seem so flagrant when this came out when I was a kid

They would get ran out of the western world for a Ver Damilo skit in 2023.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am sorry but I am not going to support perversion and lifestyles of destruction. Not all LGB people do this and I understand it but it has become the norm from piss parties, banging in the senate, to being butt naked in the public streets in front of kids. If you wanna support people being this way, you are a damn fool. They made love is love a giant kink fest with disgusting public displays of ratchet behavior and if you criticize them being this way in public, you get called homophobic. I don't wanna see straight people acting this way either!

This is like supporting the parts of the black community that ruin our neighborhoods, the dead beat thugs and drug pushers. The hoodrats twerking on cop cars. This deep south destructive mindset that takes away from us when we try to do anything good.

I don't support none of this shit.

And I am done trying to justify this trans crap. Far too many of them crossed the line with me and pushed into MY FEMALE SPACE making a mockery of my gender. And I am sorry more and more of them are being busted as straight up pedophiles. I am good on those people.

D

Deleted member 1946

Maybe I'm losing my so-called "Homophobia" and "Transphobia", but this was sort of a healthy conversation about the Jess Hilarious issue on Comedy Hype. We, as a society, need to have more of these frank conversations.

I've said for years that members of the LGBTQ community we talk too and work with every day, quietly abhor the more obstinate positions publicly taken by LGBTQ figure heads online and in Mainstream Media.

Due to massive Liberal LGBTQ overreach, Trump and The Boyz will definitely be targeting the lifestyle if they retake the White House. While I do not welcome this, I also can't escape it's reality. Sounded-minded gay brothers and sisters will be punished due to their passive silence. Sad.

I do hear some lgbtq people taking the stance that they don't like it when that behavior is flaunted. And they are lgbtq.

D

Deleted member 1946

Exactly how I feel. The professor was so disingenuous and could never argue the facts. He was appealing to emotion to try to get people to accept that dudes in wigs are women.
    How are women determined by just putting on a wig? That's dumb logic on his part. Of course, folks with no point argue with emotion. Professors are supposed to be the most logical people. I see they are extra brainwashed.

D

Deleted member 1946

I am sorry but I am not going to support perversion and lifestyles of destruction. Not all LGB people do this and I understand it but it has become the norm from piss parties, banging in the senate, to being butt naked in the public streets in front of kids. If you wanna support people being this way, you are a damn fool. They made love is love a giant kink fest with disgusting public displays of ratchet behavior and if you criticize them being this way in public, you get called homophobic. I don't wanna see straight people acting this way either!

This is like supporting the parts of the black community that ruin our neighborhoods, the dead beat thugs and drug pushers. The hoodrats twerking on cop cars. This deep south destructive mindset that takes away from us when we try to do anything good.

I don't support none of this shit.

And I am done trying to justify this trans crap. Far too many of them crossed the line with me and pushed into MY FEMALE SPACE making a mockery of my gender. And I am sorry more and more of them are being busted as straight up pedophiles. I am good on those people.
    I'm glad you mentioned pedophiles. This behavior leads straight off the deep end, and I want no part of it.

D

Deleted member 1946

This would have gotten both canceled a year ago. The tide is turning. I knew the tide was turning when 'Buck Breaking' became big and they couldn't cancel the movie or Tariq. Since then we've been refusing to be shamed into supporting BS.

Black folks didn't mind gay marriage and letting people be who they want to be privately. We understand it more than anyone else to not wanting the government and society stopping you from being you.

But when you weaponize it and use it specifically against us as a society and worse target our babies, then its on and popping.

I love this unity on between two sisters who don't get along.

They definitely tried hard to dismiss Buck Breaking.